St. Christopher kicks off fiesta today :: The SouthtownStar

Jul 12, 2009 Full story: www.southtownstar.com 61

St. Christopher Church's annual fiesta, that's been a staple in Midlothian for 61 years, kicks off today.

Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I've got my eye on you!”

Since: Jun 09

Inside your brain, U.S.A

#2 Jul 18, 2009
midlowatchdog wrote:
Myself and my child have always LOVED the fiesta at St, Chris's! I personally belive it's one of, if not the best carnival in the south subs
OH God No!! You're reproducing?!

“Viva La Raza Azteca!”

Since: Jul 09

Mexico City

#3 Jul 18, 2009
midlowatchdog wrote:
Myself and my child have always LOVED the fiesta at St, Chris's! I personally belive it's one of, if not the best carnival in the south subs
It is great isn't it Juan? Where else can you entertain the 9 kids for so cheap?
Fiesta Man

AOL

#4 Jul 19, 2009
Fiesta was great but since when was smoking allowed on school grounds. I was under the impression that the pastor made the whole grounds smoke free. Going into that tent was like going into a smoke haze. It was nasty!
disapointed

Elmhurst, IL

#7 Jul 20, 2009
food sucked..$8 buritoes from pepes in Hickory hills? pizza from Posen, chinese from god knows were. what about the Midlothian business. this used to be a taste of midlothian i missed hog wold and bartolini's
j springer

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 20, 2009
Wondering_What wrote:
<quoted text>OH God No!! You're reproducing?!
it would be sad if he did. that would even be to much for my show on trailer park trolls.
Fiesta Man

AOL

#9 Jul 20, 2009
disapointed wrote:
food sucked..$8 buritoes from pepes in Hickory hills? pizza from Posen, chinese from god knows were. what about the Midlothian business. this used to be a taste of midlothian i missed hog wold and bartolini's
What pizza was from Posen???? Village pizza is from Tinley.

I agree it would be nice to have local food, but they obviously don't make the money or you know they would be there. People do not support them, they buy carni food.
midlogirl

Midlothian, IL

#10 Jul 20, 2009
oh, god, immature much people, i cant stand people who act like children calling names and pickin fun when people are trying to have a serious discussion!

Since: Sep 08

Midlothian, Il

#12 Jul 21, 2009
disapointed wrote:
Pizza was not from Posen and the food was good yes I did miss Hog wild but I can go there anytime also so it's not a total loss.

Midlothian, IL

#13 Jul 21, 2009
midlowatchdog wrote:
<quoted text>What the HELL are you talking about??????
point made
clueless

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 21, 2009
midlowatchdog wrote:
<quoted text>What the HELL are you talking about??????
I know she was talking about you get a clue already.

Midlothian, IL

#15 Jul 21, 2009
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
I know she was talking about you get a clue already.
yes i was,lol, thank you for that!

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#16 Jul 21, 2009
midlogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i was,lol, thank you for that!
Any relation to Midlo Guy and Gal?

Midlothian, IL

#17 Jul 21, 2009
Wondering Why1 wrote:
<quoted text>Any relation to Midlo Guy and Gal?
no
pie

United States

#18 Jul 21, 2009
Ryan H wrote:
<quoted text>Pizza was not from Posen and the food was good yes I did miss Hog wild but I can go there anytime also so it's not a total loss.
Little Village Pizza in Posen

Since: Jul 07

Midlothian

#19 Jul 22, 2009
God I CANNOT WAIT until school is back in!!!!!!!
Fiesta Man

AOL

#20 Jul 22, 2009
pie wrote:
<quoted text>Little Village Pizza in Posen
It was Village Pizza, 17260 Oak Park Ave Tinley Park , NOT LITTLE Village Pizza 2828 W 147th St in Posen. It was advertised on their banner at the booth. You should have paid attention. Call them and find out!

“26 year Midlo resident”

Since: Feb 09

Wichita, Kansas

#21 Jul 22, 2009
JustJeX wrote:
I am on board with that.
Get lost permantly_woof

Chicago, IL

#25 Jul 22, 2009
midlowatchdog wrote:
<quoted text> The only reason she was talking about me is because she wants me to do her "DOGGIE STYLE" it's ok you can admit it don't be shy
And here is the other idiotic dog. Seem like they all have one thing in common their asinine nature. But so is life. No shortage of as*****.

“I've got my eye on you!”

Since: Jun 09

Inside your brain, U.S.A

#26 Jul 22, 2009
Wow! I think there are now 6 registered "dogs", if I count correctly. ie. "the midlothian watchdog", "the midlothian_watchdog", "the real midlothian watchdog", "the real midlothain_watchdog", "el real midlowatchdog", and now this idiot above me, plus all the "unregistered" ones. Someone/people need to get life.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#27 Jul 22, 2009
JustJeX wrote:
You, Me and a lot of others. I thought Day Camp was an all day thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Posen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we need a change on the chsd 218 school board!!! (Oct '12) 6 hr Hungry 244
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 7 hr Fact 54
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee 7 hr He Knows Better 22
omg 7 hr gxm24263 1
Let the election game start 7 hr Bullies 11
BIIP and BITP 7 hr Corrupto 117
midlothian election 8 hr clinton 58
Posen Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web