mariner

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Would like to know details of code enforcement officer termination and now back on job....How did City of Olean not follow proper procedure in this termination?
mariner

North Tonawanda, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2012
mariner wrote:
Would like to know details of code enforcement officer termination and now back on job....How did City of Olean not follow proper procedure in this termination?
Am pretty certain there are other allegations that need to be looked into....The Powers that Be need to step up to the plate. You are just as guilty as the above gentleman.
mariner

Buffalo, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Terminated Code Enforcement Officer back on job. Why?
mariner

Lancaster, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2012
City of Olean employee terminated
humored

Somerville, MA

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Not terminated.. If you can't find him at central fire station holding hands with the chief he is probably driving around in the chief Tahoe .. he got a glorified vacation for breaking state/city laws and a slap on the hand only to come back and do nothing but collect a paycheck....too bad the mayor doesn't open her eyes and see chief is long over due to move on..the department is being overseen by a coward who turns his cheek and is ignorant to what even goes on daily..you don't see him at the council meeting defending his men when brady and kamery are throwing around false numbers and accusations, matter of fact you really don't see him much other than at country fair drinking coffee on work time...oh wait sorry for the tangent. This was supposed to be about the chiefs buddy who got his job back after breaking the law using authority he never had while on duty!!!
mariner

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Thank you for the insight.. Is this the same codes officer who co-owns ASA Glass of Olean? I believe it is.
humored

Jamaica Plain, MA

#7 Sep 26, 2012
mariner wrote:
Thank you for the insight.. Is this the same codes officer who co-owns ASA Glass of Olean? I believe it is.
He has his own lawn mowing business and I do believe has something to do with ASA but not certain..either way he got his codes job back and sits at Central doing not much at all. People like to focus on the OFD and the tax payers money when the OFD overall brings in majority of the city revenue on ambulance calls..its a select couple that do nothing in that department while others have to work their butts off and pick up the slack for the worthless.ones. Oust a couple and let the department gain back the respect it deservesby someone who knows how to get it done
mariner

Buffalo, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Who else needs to exit the FD? How do you manipulate utility meters, authorize a car to be crushed and steal and still retain your job? Only TA was able to get away with that!!
humored

Washington, DC

#9 Sep 27, 2012
mariner wrote:
Who else needs to exit the FD? How do you manipulate utility meters, authorize a car to be crushed and steal and still retain your job? Only TA was able to get away with that!!
Maybe that's a question to be put on the table for chief bell and the mayor at a council meeting ...
Oleans handyman

Olean, NY

#10 Sep 30, 2012
humored wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's a question to be put on the table for chief bell and the mayor at a council meeting ...
i think bell is a two faced jerk, who happens to be sleeping with miss nit Whitt. And some of these post sound like that queer Jennings. He wants to be important so bad, but is always going to be a little trouble maker that hides behind his badge. He was most likley picked on as a kid. Remember. Lol. Gym class. Lol. Little man. Lol. We all still pick on him and he doesnt even get it. Omg
humored

Boston, MA

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Olean handyman...sounds like you might be a little hostile about having to follow city codes and ordinances?? Don't like getting permits and like to snake the system?? In case you weren't able to comprehend. We were discussing an incident that got pushed under the rug by the mayor and chief and probably the union for whatever reason, and a city job given back to this person and where the justification is... we weren't on here venting our personal issues with individuals ..we are questioning the powers and politics of a particular incident...
mariner

Buffalo, NY

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Well said "humored". I doubt any time would be allowed for this issue at a council meeting... I am certainly not the only person who is wondering what is happening in the fire department that an employee who blatantly breaks state/city laws gets a slap on the wrist and then walks back into his job as a code enforcement officer!
oleans handyman

Olean, NY

#13 Oct 4, 2012
i got it. i can follow the conversation just fine. what i dont understand is why you guys dont stick together? you see each other every day and talk, but here and whenever the chance presents it self you back bite and stick it in each other. and as far as permits, its fine when the city need some dirty work done on the hush hush, then the permits are not so important. right bob. right linda. as to my comment previously, mrs keeps company when doc is away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
k*ll your local heroin dealer 3 hr SmackKills 1
Keep Providing A Safe Haven to WANNA-BE Thugs.... 4 hr ChimpinOut 2
ski resort double murder-1978 (Nov '08) 9 hr Mhefti_ 16 7,381
trevor h (Jul '14) Aug 26 Getcha 4
Kingsmen Aug 26 Lmfao 10
Psychotic Domestic Abusers and their kin are gi... Aug 26 Claire Voyance 2
who is Jennifer from 7-11. looked good to me Aug 25 youknowwho 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portville Mortgages