Motorcyclist dies after crash in Newp...

Motorcyclist dies after crash in Newport News

There are 8 comments on the WVEC-TV Norfolk story from Jan 3, 2013, titled Motorcyclist dies after crash in Newport News. In it, WVEC-TV Norfolk reports that:

Officers found 25-year-old Robert Francis Miner III unconscious in the road at the intersection of Enterprise Drive and Warwick Blvd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVEC-TV Norfolk.

robert miner sr

Linden, NJ

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Please pray for our family. Robby was a proud father of two young boys, and devoted husband. He was a patriot, and was career Navy, Master-at-Arms.
Jean Gatz

Uniondale, NY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Rob, my love and prayers are with you and your family today and always. I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your son.
Erin

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
I am stationed onboard USS Enterprise with Miner. He was always looking to brighten a day. And would come around my work center just to say Hi, I'm sorry that your family is hurting, and there is absolutely nothing I can say that will make you feel better, but I do what you to know I'm thinking about you all.
MaryAnn Stack

Levittown, NY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Rob, Laurie and the entire Miner family,I am truly sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through. Although I didn't know Robby I can only imagine what a good person he was based on what I've seen getting to know his parents. May you find some comfort through your family and knowing others are praying for you.
Lynn Parente Burke

Katonah, NY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Robert, Lori and Family I am so deeply saddened by your tragic loss. Please know that my prayers and the prayers and thoughts of our entire family are with all of you at this very difficult time. May God bring you comfort.

“Good to Go!!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Tailgater
gomez family

Oceanside, CA

#8 Jan 6, 2013
My husband MA Gomez worked with Miner at naval weapon station. He is now deployed to bahrain and heard about the accident. We offer our deepest condolences. I saw him and his family once. Beautiful family. I hope you can look at the bright future ahead of you for the two boys. Robert will never be forgotten. He was a HERO!!!
Jerry Clare

Wantagh, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2014
My wife Nancy and I are honored to receive the emergency bag produced in memory of Robert - given tonight at the compassionate friends Meeting at Molloy College in Rockville Center NY. We are truly sorry for your loss - from what I have read here - he was a fine young man and will be missed by all. My thoughts are with your family. Jer Clare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,277,216
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,551
Four Reel Charters stood up 12 hr Ohio stood up 1
Local medical Co. Leaves blind man at wrong place 21 hr Michelle pope 2
News Hampton officer assaulted trying to arrest man ... 21 hr Call sign 3
News Racist Violence in America (Aug '14) Tue LOVE Wins 11
News Offshore wind could be a windfall for Hampton R... Tue Solo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages