Portsmouth police investigate baby's death

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

Police were called to a home in the 3100 block of Tyre Neck Road about 11:40 a.m. Monday after receiving a report that an unresponsive infant was there, said Jan Westerbeck, department spokeswoman in a news release.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Sad

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Parents should not leave their children in the hands of people before they do a thouough background check on the people who are occupying a residence. They should have investigated the background of people in the home. They would have found out lot's of reasons to not leave their children at this place.
Youre clueless

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

The woman there actually gives out a background check and her social services lisence. And his parents were very particular about him anyways. They did see her background check. And they were careful. I know personally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Portsmouth County was issued at July 10 at 1:35PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••