Portsmouth police investigate baby's ...

Portsmouth police investigate baby's death

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Portsmouth police investigate baby's death. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Police were called to a home in the 3100 block of Tyre Neck Road about 11:40 a.m. Monday after receiving a report that an unresponsive infant was there, said Jan Westerbeck, department spokeswoman in a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Sad

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Parents should not leave their children in the hands of people before they do a thouough background check on the people who are occupying a residence. They should have investigated the background of people in the home. They would have found out lot's of reasons to not leave their children at this place.
Youre clueless

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2012
The woman there actually gives out a background check and her social services lisence. And his parents were very particular about him anyways. They did see her background check. And they were careful. I know personally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,235,986
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 4 hr Dave Nicholls 2,318
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr red and right 53,577
Flashing Boobs 14 hr Visiting 1
Does anyone else think the yearly car inspectio... (Nov '10) 17 hr angelito 25
News Hampton looks for more math teachers (Aug '14) Sun Tiffany Balendore 55
News Hampton officer assaulted trying to arrest man ... Sun Tiffany Balendore 2
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]