Comments
121 - 140 of 140 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Not Mentally Retarded

Virginia Beach, VA

#129 Jun 23, 2010
I am not mentally retarded. I can tell you what I am a intelligent individual born as a child. I believe in GOD and Jesus Christ and choose to be with GOD and Jesus Christ.
Not Mentally Retarded

Virginia Beach, VA

#130 Jun 23, 2010
Correction.......

I am not mentally retarded. I can tell you what I am a intelligent individual born as a child. I believe in GOD and Jesus Christ and I choose to be with GOD and Jesus Christ.
Real Truth

Virginia Beach, VA

#131 Jun 23, 2010
Im feel like crying because I can't find a lawyer in hampton virginia that will take a case for me being misdiagnosed as mentally retarded.

I will read and I will remember I know the truth that I am not mentally retarded
Light Of Truth

Virginia Beach, VA

#134 Sep 8, 2010
Does the n word means mentally retarded to you ''CaptainNice''? I am writing on this site how could I be mentally retarded ''CaptainNice''? I am not mentally retarded I know that I am not mentally retarded ''CaptainNice'' I am not stupid.

I know I am not mentally retarded. I was never mentally retarded but misdiagnosed as mentally retarded. Have you ever read about segregation does any one know the meaning of segregation ?

If I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded by a standardized test do you think it is a standardized test ''CaptainNice''?
Light Of Truth

Virginia Beach, VA

#135 Sep 8, 2010
Correction.......

Does the n word mean mentally retarded to you ''CaptainNice''? I am writing on this site how could I be mentally retarded ''CaptainNice''? I am not mentally retarded I know that I am not mentally retarded ''CaptainNice'' I am not stupid.

I know I am not mentally retarded. I was never mentally retarded but misdiagnosed as mentally retarded. Have you ever read about segregation ''CaptainNice''? does any one know the meaning of segregation ?

If I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded by a standardized test, do you think it is a standardized test,''CaptainNice''?
Impact Of Truth

Virginia Beach, VA

#136 Sep 10, 2010
CNU Man wrote:
<quoted text>Stop complaining and get a personal injury lawyer. You have the right to sue and if you have a strong case, you can get several thoudsand dollars from the City of Hampton. You said it was the schools? Then go file litigation tomorrow. Look in the yellow pages under Lawyers as someone here mentioned.
You know what ''CNU MAN'' im going to try to go to college to be a lawyer. I have not find any lawyers that would help me with the case of me being misdiagnosed as mentally retarded. I have not seen to many african american males, women, in being a lawyer I wonder why I have not seen to many african american males, women, in being a lawyer.

Does any one know a lawyer, that can go to court, on the case of me being misdiagnosed as mentally retarded ?
Upper Penn

Yorktown, VA

#137 Sep 20, 2010
LABLEASMENTALLYRETARDED wrote:
I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded what to do about it ? Is there any lawyers out there that can handle a case if someone has been misdiagnosed as mentally retarded in special education ?
Well, I am logged on and usually never respond to foolishness but I must make an exception. You have it made if you are mentally retarded and you are truly 'not.' You can steal, throw things in the store, steal a car if you want; fact is, you have a blank check to get out of jail free and a Government check for life. You my dear one, have hit the mega ball.
Knowledge

Virginia Beach, VA

#138 Sep 25, 2010
Upper Penn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I am logged on and usually never respond to foolishness but I must make an exception. You have it made if you are mentally retarded and you are truly 'not.' You can steal, throw things in the store, steal a car if you want; fact is, you have a blank check to get out of jail free and a Government check for life. You my dear one, have hit the mega ball.
What are you talking about that you never respond to foolishness, I don't speak foolishness, do you understand that ? Are you a intelligent individual ? Do you care about education ? Are you a teacher ?

Are you a teacher ? I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded, and I am trying to go to court about it. Do you go to church ? Do you read the bible ? Do you think there are lost chapters that are not in the bible ? Do you know about the story about adam and eve that is in the bible ?

Are you trying to make fun of me because I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded ? I am a african american male, human being. I am not a racist. GOD and Jesus Christ is not a racist.
I am not the kkk

Virginia Beach, VA

#139 Sep 25, 2010
Correction.......

What are you talking about that you never respond to foolishness ? I don't speak foolishness, do you understand that ? Are you a intelligent individual ? Do you care about education ? Are you a teacher ?

Are you a teacher ? I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded, and I am trying to go to court about it. Do you go to church ? Do you read the bible ? Do you think there are lost chapters that are not in the bible ? Do you know about the story about adam and eve that is in the bible ?

Are you trying to make fun of me because I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded ? I am a african american male, human being. I am not a racist. GOD and Jesus Christ is not a racist.
I am a man with GOD

Virginia Beach, VA

#140 Sep 26, 2010
Upper Penn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I am logged on and usually never respond to foolishness but I must make an exception. You have it made if you are mentally retarded and you are truly 'not.' You can steal, throw things in the store, steal a car if you want; fact is, you have a blank check to get out of jail free and a Government check for life. You my dear one, have hit the mega ball.
Correction.......

What are you talking about that you never respond to foolishness ? I don't speak foolishness, do you understand that ? Are you a intelligent individual ? Do you care about education ? Are you a teacher ?

Marge

Parksley, VA

#141 Sep 27, 2010
My advice for the retard callenged, go to the Social Services over in Hampton on LaSalle ave. You can get free conseling from an H.U. sudent, who only needs 3 credit hours before being a teacher in those Ivy Leauge Schools over in HCS. Just think. You get free counseling and this time next year she will be getting 39k and sec. 8 housing to tech 5th graders how to fail at math and science. It's a win-win for all.
They will give you a free laptop computer, foodstamps, and this Thanksgiving, a 20 lb free butterball turkey from that large guilt ridden white church. Go for it---Marge
Awake And Aware

Virginia Beach, VA

#142 Sep 28, 2010
Marge wrote:
My advice for the retard callenged, go to the Social Services over in Hampton on LaSalle ave. You can get free conseling from an H.U. sudent, who only needs 3 credit hours before being a teacher in those Ivy Leauge Schools over in HCS. Just think. You get free counseling and this time next year she will be getting 39k and sec. 8 housing to tech 5th graders how to fail at math and science. It's a win-win for all.
They will give you a free laptop computer, foodstamps, and this Thanksgiving, a 20 lb free butterball turkey from that large guilt ridden white church. Go for it---Marge
My advice for the fool, dullard, learn the truth, and be wise, to seek the truth and stop being a fool, and a dullard.

Hi fool, dullard, i'm not a retard, i am a intelligent human being. Are you in a card game dullard ?

I am a man born as a child and yea I am a african american male but I am not mentally retarded, if a iq test,
would label me as mentally retarded it would be a fake iq test.

Learn the facts ok ? Do you understand dullard ?
Clarence

Hampton, VA

#143 Sep 28, 2010
Marge is right and I have seen her posts on other boards. She is the Sylvia, Dr Phil, and Sister Cleo all wrapped up in one. Listen to her advice.
Aware Of The Truth

Virginia Beach, VA

#144 Sep 30, 2010
Clarence wrote:
Marge is right and I have seen her posts on other boards. She is the Sylvia, Dr Phil, and Sister Cleo all wrapped up in one. Listen to her advice.
I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded. I am not mentally retarded.

1. I have been joke on by some individuals because I was misdiagnosed as mentally retarded.

2. No race should be misdiagnosed.

3. I am a african american male, I am not mentally retarded ! I am not a idiot nor a coward.
Awake because of TRUTH

Virginia Beach, VA

#145 Sep 30, 2010
Clarence wrote:
Correction.......

1. I have been joke on by some individuals because I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded.

3. I am a african american male, I am not mentally retarded ! I am not a idiot nor a coward.
Story Interesting

Hampton, VA

#146 Oct 14, 2010
Awake because of TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction.......
1. I have been joke on by some individuals because I am misdiagnosed as mentally retarded.
Interesting.
LabelAsMentallyR etarded

Hampton, VA

#147 Nov 2, 2010
Miami Joes wrote:
can you punt a football 49 yards on avg.?
I don't think so.
Chapter in my heart begin

Hampton, VA

#148 Feb 2, 2013
I am not mentally retarded but I am spiritual enlightenment human being God And Jesus Christ knows I am not mentally retarded.

I'm smart guy, I take it easy with God And Jesus Christ hands with me in my heart. I care about the truth, I will understand with all my heart, the truth about myself as a man born as a child.

I have a heart and i will not sell my soul to the devil, I am a man of God And Jesus Christ and as of such I am of God And Jesus Christ I stand for
righteousness and truth.

As I pray for the light of truth and righteousness comes my way, when my savior Jesus Christ comes back on earth i will be happy because I believe in God And Jesus Christ always, that they are of Righteousness and truth and they will not let me down, they will help me up in the heavens and earth.

My hands are red but it will turn brown, it will be what it supposed to be, because I choose the light of seeking knowledge with God And Jesus Christ help.

The universe is special as I am a spiritual enlightenment human being, I will stand by my savior Jesus Christ.
Chapter in my heart begin

Hampton, VA

#149 Feb 2, 2013
I am not mentally retarded but I am spiritual enlightenment human being God And Jesus Christ knows I am not mentally retarded.

I'm smart guy, I take it easy with God And Jesus Christ hands with me in my heart. I care about the truth, I will understand with all my heart, the truth about myself as a man born as a child.

I have a heart and i will not sell my soul to the devil, I am a man of God And Jesus Christ and as of such I am of God And Jesus Christ I stand for
righteousness and truth.

As I pray for the light of truth and righteousness comes my way, when my savior Jesus Christ comes back on earth i will be happy because I believe in God And Jesus Christ always, that they are of Righteousness and truth and they will not let me down, they will help me up in the heavens and earth.

My hands are red but it will turn brown, it will be what it supposed to be, because I choose the light of seeking knowledge with God And Jesus Christ help.

The universe is special as I am a spiritual enlightenment human being, I will stand by my savior Jesus Christ and God.
daniel

Crawley, UK

#150 Mar 1, 2013
i have been miss diagnosed as mental retardation, how much money can i get if i went to court thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,102,031
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min gcaveman1 46,390
Review: Two Girls & A Mop 27 min TwoGirls 4
Influx of illegal immigrants in hampton va 10 hr ddt 12
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 14 hr Wythe 749
Hampton locals, others, beware of Hpt Rds Eye A... 14 hr Wythe 5
Debate: Marijuana - Virginia Beach, VA (Aug '10) Mon Dawgs 118
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••