Family seeks donations after house fire

Family seeks donations after house fire

There are 2 comments on the WAVY-TV story from Dec 31, 2012, titled Family seeks donations after house fire. In it, WAVY-TV reports that:

A Portsmouth family who lost everything in a house fire over the weekend is making a public plea for donations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY-TV.

meshel

Greenville, SC

#1 Jan 2, 2013
What have you gotten? I have some old pans a used microwave and prob some clothes of various sizes...
question

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
It said thay lost everything, so that includes the cell too. How do you expect them to text you dumb azz??? There's your sign!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,374,991
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 58,864
Mrs. Bowen 4th Grade Teacher at Dare Elementary... (Sep '15) Mon hailpower 3
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Mon hailpower 2,332
News Another bookworm exposes his shortcomings in NN... (Mar '09) Mon martin garey 47
News Jackson's mother fires first salvo to control t... (Jul '09) May 1 Sekai 5
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) Apr 29 panties corning a... 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages