Review: Dominion Dentistry - Richard ...

Review: Dominion Dentistry - Richard S Sweeney DDS

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

happyfeet

Norfolk, VA

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Great practice. Laid back. I learned a lot. I highly recommend!
gatorfan

Reston, VA

#2 May 13, 2011
Dr Sweeney has done a couple fillings on me so far and both experiences were quick and painless. He talked to me the whole time and took pictures of the final result-pretty cool.
Hailey

Newport News, VA

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Great practice! I only went there to get my teeth whiter because my current dentist does not offer it. I think I will be switching dentists! I definately recommend this dentist!
Cathy Doherty

Portsmouth, VA

#4 Dec 25, 2014
Dr. Sweeney is the BEST dentist I have ever had. He puts you at ease, works with your financial situation and KNOWS his dentistry! I will never go to another dentist!
Gus

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Dec 26, 2014
Cathy Doherty wrote:
Dr. Sweeney is the BEST dentist I have ever had. He puts you at ease, works with your financial situation and KNOWS his dentistry! I will never go to another dentist!
I went there and he pulled my tooth for no reason. The only thing I got is a hole in my mouth and have to chew on right side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min smile n wave 1,601,984
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mic Drop 63,976
Florence crittendon home for unwed mothers 1950's (May '14) 2 hr mefor u 2
News Guantanamo data put in valentine, court told (May '07) 4 hr Norbert of Norview 4
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) 4 hr Panties 4 me 62
News NN man accused of raping 13-year-old girl (Mar '09) Fri 41young 32
News Owner of York County pipe/tobacco lounge arrest... (Nov '13) Thu will rodgersxchop... 33

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages