Road Reapers since when is siding wit...

Road Reapers since when is siding with 81 sex offenders Cool

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Dirty business

Old Bridge, NJ

#1 Apr 1, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is what it all about peace Love happiness and feeling good sharing the beauty of the world . why do you have to push registered sex offender USA hells angels and their supporters on the people of the world ? We already have Governments stealing our land our water our air our Freedom . Now they want our Guns so they can enslave us even more and then you go and promote USA hells angels Club known for registered sex offender leaders and members that harm women and children.
Bruce Springstien Fire

Old Bridge, NJ

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Dirty business wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?N R=1&v=V1bFr2SWP1I&feat ure=endscreen
This is what it all about peace Love happiness and feeling good sharing the beauty of the world . why do you have to push registered sex offender USA hells angels and their supporters on the people of the world ? We already have Governments stealing our land our water our air our Freedom . Now they want our Guns so they can enslave us even more and then you go and promote USA hells angels Club known for registered sex offender leaders and members that harm women and children.
Virginia Road Reapers do you understand your supporting a gay gang in the USA hells angels K thats all fine and well if you Road reapers are gay and want to support other Gay riders in the USA hells angels.

You goes have got to look for the right kind of men to have relationships with maybe you were to shy to tell your parents you are gay so you play bikers and your parents would not know the USA hells angels history of being gay.

You may think you got over none of the kids you went to school with know your gay they think your a Biker?

NO The Kids you went to school with now know your not a Biker they know you actually went to the trouble to create a group that supports registered sex offenders.

Are you proud Virginia Road Reapers ?

Yo=u faggots and I say fagot because you hang out and pay money to gay hells angel gang members even worse you created a club were you can dedicate your everyday to forward your favorite filthy fowl flock of faggot freaks who happen to be registered sex offenders or controlled and managed by real Life registered sex offenders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr An NFL Fan 1,394,703
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 60,025
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 6 hr martin garey 29
KKK Meeting in Downtown Hampton on the 9th. (Sep '12) Fri L sangueza 21
News Time magazine names Obama 'Person of the Year';... (Dec '08) Jun 23 Captain Smith 69
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Jun 22 GT 5 0 coyote 73
News Blizzard a Case of God-Blocking, Robertson Says (Jan '11) Jun 22 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages