Karen

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

This guy is a rip off! He takes your deposit and promises to come back but never shows up. He gets other people to take down trees if he shows up and leaves without cleaning up or paying his help. He has an F rating with the better business bureau. Don't give him the chance to screw you!
VB New resident

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

As a new resident of VB, Bubba's Tree Service did a great job on my new yard. They took all the limbs and drove them to the black areas and dumped them.
SCAMMED AGAIN

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

TOOK DEPOSITD AN REFUSED TO ACCEPT CALLS OR COMMIT TO DO THE JOB. Made all types of statmets that he had insurance, two weeks and will not accept calls or respond. I see this is a trait of this person
Get even

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

SCAMMED AGAIN wrote:
TOOK DEPOSITD AN REFUSED TO ACCEPT CALLS OR COMMIT TO DO THE JOB. Made all types of statmets that he had insurance, two weeks and will not accept calls or respond. I see this is a trait of this person
make his life a living hell. Call a pizza delivery, taxi to his house everydat for 2 months. Next, put hid 'real mane' on every gay site for a match. Order at least 10 magazine subscriptions to his work and or home; fill out those cards that fall out of magazines.
another fine scam

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Took deposit and wrote receipt for money. His address and phone numbers are no good. Sent out another guy to do job but he wanted money. Likly another scam
the man is a fake

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

takes depoit and refuses calls. Lewis d. Schroder is should be in jail
Bubba Chuck Tree

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I cheated no one. I have a buisness now in Yorktown. You 1 tooth hicks in VB got your moneys worth. So shove that pine tree up yours.

Bubba
the man is a fake

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Bubba Chuck Tree wrote:
I cheated no one. I have a buisness now in Yorktown. You 1 tooth hicks in VB got your moneys worth. So shove that pine tree up yours.
Bubba
NO ONE you say!!!. You said it was christmas money and would cut two oaks. LOTS OF VERBAGE , BUT YOU HAVE MONEY and I had a company take care of trees. You phone no longer works. I will be checking you site often and start putting the word out in Yorktown soon. YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER
Bubbas Tree Service

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

the man is a fake wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE you say!!!. You said it was christmas money and would cut two oaks. LOTS OF VERBAGE , BUT YOU HAVE MONEY and I had a company take care of trees. You phone no longer works. I will be checking you site often and start putting the word out in Yorktown soon. YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER
I got a new number along with your money. New number: 1-800-donteverfkincallme
lewis d schroder - bubba

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Sir: You seem to have a poor work ethic. It may be time to have police reports made. Public records will disclose all your info. Note: This electronic info NEVER goes away.
Bubbas Tress Service

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

lewis d schroder - bubba wrote:
Sir: You seem to have a poor work ethic. It may be time to have police reports made. Public records will disclose all your info. Note: This electronic info NEVER goes away.
screw you. I can't chop down a redwood tree, climb a telephone poll, and cut down every tree in your front yard at 3 am. I am registered with the BBB. My public records were printed on the paper from the trees I chopped dowm.
WTF

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Bubbas Tress Service wrote:
<quoted text>screw you. I can't chop down a redwood tree, climb a telephone poll, and cut down every tree in your front yard at 3 am. I am registered with the BBB. My public records were printed on the paper from the trees I chopped dowm.
I can't either. I'm still in bed at 3 am.
Lawrence Low

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Don't trust Bubba's Tress Service. They came to my home in Hampton and now it looks like a vast wasteland. They charged me $23,000 plus lunch money.
LL
This guy

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Kelley's Expert Tree Care. They'll do you right.
VBKKK

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

VB New resident wrote:
As a new resident of VB, Bubba's Tree Service did a great job on my new yard. They took all the limbs and drove them to the black areas and dumped them.
DICAMPLIS/GAMBINOS RELATIVES LITTLE ITALY, NEW YORK BRONX., ANNETTE MARION IS A KILLER
TOGUE IS CUT, W/LIPS CUTS, AND THE DRONE, MAKE EYES GO CROSSWAYS, CRUELTY TO ANIMLS, FEMALE PUPPY BOSTON TERRIOR HIT, AND YVETTE, SECRET SERVICE GO ON THE PHONE GROSOME, PICTURES, SOUNDS, ETC, BIDISIG OF ANNETTE CONFESSION THAT SHE WILL KILL YVETTE AND PRES.,'RICH AND POWERFUL
ANNETTE MARIE MARION STOLE ALL FROM YVETTE SET HER UP SO MANY TIMES, ANNETTE WANTS ALLOF EVERYTHNG FROM THE FAMILY. ANNETTE MARION STOLE FROM THE DICAMPLIS, DISHES WITH 24 KT GOLD ON IVORY PLATES, CAMERAS, TRIPOD, AND OTHER CLOTHES ITALIAN OF THE DICMPLI, DENNI AND JOSEPHINE, AND TH ITALIAN FAMIL OF PALAMO, ITALY., ANNETTE IS THE GREATEST THIEF, AND IS POSSESSE BY THE DEVIL., SHE ONLY WANTS ALL FROM YVETTE AND WANTS HER DEAD. ATTEMPTS TOO MANY
ANNETTE MARION STEALS FROM THE ITALIAN MAFIA PALAMO,VABEACH
GERALD J
ALBERT T.
ANNETTE MARION TORTURES YVETTE MARIN DICAMPLI WHYOMING
Bishop LL Lace

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bubbas Tree Service cut down all my trees cuz im black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Portsmouth Discussions

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,078,489
Hampton All American City--can't stop laughing 25 min Hamptonian 1
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 38 min Venable 55
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,761
Question important 12 hr Why 3
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 23 hr Monika Waddell 2,297
Chat Tue PeteHi 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••