Kevin Spacey Proves He's A Douche

Nov 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PerezHilton.com

Times are tough, Kevin Spacey ! Not all of us have money from The Usual Suspects to fall back on.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2014
No one

Cicero, IL

#1 Nov 12, 2009
On Facebook he said he quit smoking, and the waiter was obnoxious has at least 6 witnesses. He always has excuses, he has bet with Dana since June to stop smoking, he didnt mention his bet before he waits to use it now. He always has a good story. so many people have had run ins with his temper, Kevin "MotherF*cking"Space y. When will this finally explode in his face, he keeps screwing around now the camera are catching up with him. Croatia with is little cigarette(?) and the butt grabbing. Just sit back and wait to see what will be next, their will be something
VincentWard

New York, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2009
Kevin Spacey is, certainly, one of my favorite actors but when I first heard this story, I couldn't decide who was a bigger idiot. Kevin or the restaurant manager. Kevin is not above the law because he's a celebrity and you don't fire people for doing their jobs.
I hope the rest of the patrons who smoke were outraged enough to light up. Or, at least, complain.
astras

Studio City, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2014
You all shouldn't believe everything you read on the interwebs...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Navy Pulls Protesting Nurse From Guantanamo 14 hr John Grimbaldson 3
Neighbors squawk about farmer's bird cannons Aug 16 Alice van Buren 1
Tiverton Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug 2 Musikologist 9
Today in Rock: July 14 Jul '14 Will Dockery 1
Bobby Oliviera Jul '14 Beware of this ad... 7
Review: Xplocial,a Division Of Provantage Group... Jul '14 Jack religion 1
Review: Newport Cotton Company Jul '14 Surprised consumer 1
•••
•••
•••