Comments
1 - 20 of 112 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Question

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jul 1, 2010
I hear all kinds of crazy rumors about this man but is there anyone that knows facts? Does anyone know directly, don't comment if it is your brothers sisters-in-law's mother's daughter's best friend that told you something
For Real

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2010
They are not "rumors" remember that.
friend

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2010
Question wrote:
I hear all kinds of crazy rumors about this man but is there anyone that knows facts? Does anyone know directly, don't comment if it is your brothers sisters-in-law's mother's daughter's best friend that told you something
Dont know about life style .but he is good lawer my brother had him afew years ago and won his case.and that is what matters.everyone has there own life to live.also my son had him and won his case to
Rumors

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Jul 2, 2010
I don't know if the rumors are true or not. I use to be good friends with his daughter Erin, and she always stood up for him. If it's any reflection on him, he has an awesome daughter, who is the kind of friend who would give you the shirt off her back and the shoes to go with it. She is one of the kindest people I know. I don't know if that helps or not.
yep

North Wales, PA

#5 Jul 2, 2010
I heard he was the head man in a prostitution ring ran out of the Ramada. May just be a rumor though.
my thought

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jul 2, 2010
unless u r looking for a girl, why does it matter. its his life. let him live it without rumors. he knows the law and punishments.
very true

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Jul 2, 2010
They are not rumors...i know for a fact. He is into a lot of crap in portsmouth..Drugs prostitution everything..but he isnt the only one that is in on all that...Give it time it will all come back and bite them in the butt.....and im going to be laughing
What Ever

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Jul 2, 2010
He that is without sin let him cast the first stone. It's always someone high up in Portsmouth getting busted for one thing or another. I hear so and so got caught with his finger in a cows butt. Swear to goodness I seen it. Getting ready to bust em right now. LOL and then the idiots of Portsmouth get on here and run wild with it. Think about it. Why don't they ever go to jail? Maybe cause it's not true. As far as Mike I think he is a good man and a good lawyer.
strongman

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Jul 2, 2010
hes crooked i hear9
A Scioto County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Jul 2, 2010
Strongman are you Mowery?
Rover

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jul 2, 2010
yep wrote:
I heard he was the head man in a prostitution ring ran out of the Ramada. May just be a rumor though.
yup it also involes alot of other buisnesses in the comunity. Lots and lots
sickofit

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Jul 2, 2010
A Scioto County Citizen wrote:
Strongman are you Mowery?
never know!!
I know

New York, NY

#13 Jul 2, 2010
I do know .
lol

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Jul 3, 2010
ask michelle newman and jamie ruggles there were a few other girls that said stuff to
hihhih

Dayton, OH

#15 Jul 3, 2010
Stacy Darby dances for him
I KNOW HIM

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Jul 3, 2010
I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2 AND I HAVE DANCED FOR HIM.... HE REALLY DON'T LIKE TOUCHING BUT I KNOW A A FEW OF GIRLS HAS DANCED FOR HIM... BOTH OF US MADE 200 DOLLARS ... KINDA HARD TO PASS UP WHEN YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER WORKING AND ALSO HAVE TO WELL DO NOT HAVE TOO, BUT NEED THE EXTRA MONEY BAD ENOUGH TO DO THAT... I HATE HIM, HE IS A PERV, AND HE DOES NOT DESERVE ALL HE HAS.... DO NOT ASK ME NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE I WILL NOT TALK ON THIS THREAD AGAIN...... FOR THE RECORD I WOULD NEVER DO THAT KIND OF THING AGAIN FOR ANY MAN.... AND I WISH I HAD NEVER DONE IT FOR HIM... THERE IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT I WISH I COULD GO BACK AND NOT DO WHAT I DID... EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM I STILL FELT DIRTY... ALSO FOR THE RECORD I WOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM FOR NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, THIS HAPPEND YEARS AGO AND I WAS YOUNG AND VERY STUPID.......
I KNOW HIM

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Jul 4, 2010
I DID HAVE A MIMIUM WAGE JOB AT THE TIME, THAT STILL MADE IT VERY HARD.... SO VERY HARD....
For Real

United States

#19 Jul 5, 2010
"I Know Him" thank you for being honest and I am glad you learned your lesson. Does he ever use underage girls?
True

New York, NY

#20 Jul 5, 2010
Not that he is aware of. Im sure he doesnt check id's. I knew a girl that was 18 doing it for him. Most of the girls are addicted to something. Im not sure if the I know person on here was - she said she was a single mom desperate. She is probably one of the few not hooked on dope at the time if she wasnt. He didnt like it if they had boyfriends or kids
I KNOW HIM

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Jul 5, 2010
WHEN HE DID FIND OUT THAT I HAD KIDS, HE WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH ME... EVEN THOUGH I NEEDED THE MONEY I WAS RELEIVED THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN... AND I WAS NOT ON DRUGS , AND I AM STILL DON'T DO DRUGS, STILL WORKING AND STILL SUPPORTING MY KIDS, WITHOUT DANCING..... I HOPE MERRAN GOES TO PRISON WHERE HE BELONGS...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portsmouth river days pageant 26 min want a refund 39
Worst river day ever 2 hr timmy 7
Sonoras Mexican Grill 2 hr not even close 12
what happened to John Smoot and his wife? (Jan '14) 2 hr red4fun 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Catman Dave 30,583
Life Point Church: Is it Legit? 2 hr PeopIe 71
Haha 2 hr red4fun 48
To Angie Szul (Jul '13) 6 hr timmy 59
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portsmouth People Search