New York, NY

#2 Sep 4, 2011
FYI wrote:
Who won?
Wheelersburg Devon shankwiler
Horse lol

Marion, OH

#3 Sep 4, 2011
How she win? She messd up here question big time.. Riggged!! Not fair to the other girls
luna

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2011
Horse lol wrote:
How she win? She messd up here question big time.. Riggged!! Not fair to the other girls
Perfect one to win!! Beautiful and well polished!
non relative

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2011
If you were there you would have seen at least 10 of them were beautiful and all of them were well polished! But for talent and speech Miranda Smith from Green should have won We were supose to be looking for someone with all the qualities to represent Scioto County along with brains.
Speks

Marion, OH

#6 Sep 4, 2011
She was the perfect choice! Congrats devin! We love you:)
ohh

Marion, OH

#7 Sep 4, 2011
Who was 1st 2nd and 3rd? I did not get to make it to the pagient this year. But anyways... Devon is a very beautiful girl, and to top it off her personality is wonderful and she is down to earth, What can beat that? Good Job Dev!!:) Happy for you sweetie
ohh

Marion, OH

#8 Sep 4, 2011
I forgot to add all the girls were very beautiful as well, But I dont know all of there personalities. I think they are all winners and its just a wonderful thing to be able to represent your school in such a big thing such as the Portsmouth Riverdays Pagient.
order

Marion, OH

#9 Sep 4, 2011
4th Northwest Rachel Wolfenbarger
3rd Portsmouth Megan Cornett
2nd East Emily Howard
1st Clay Shay Walker
Queen Wheelersburg Devon Shankweiler
wondering

Ashland, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2011
It was such a rip off I will never go to another one. They wouldn't even let you take pictures You have to PAY some Photo place Who ever put this on stinks. All girls did well but some did better. I would not have placed any of those girls but the Northwest. Paige someone (I don't remember what school she was from) was really cute and the Green contestant was really pretty and did really well, oh and Glenwood did good too. I didn't even notice the Wheelersburg girl except for the bad hair with the gown that ugly gown. Her pictures were prettier than she appeared that night Sure was not my choice...
wow

Marion, OH

#11 Sep 4, 2011
wondering wrote:
It was such a rip off I will never go to another one. They wouldn't even let you take pictures You have to PAY some Photo place Who ever put this on stinks. All girls did well but some did better. I would not have placed any of those girls but the Northwest. Paige someone (I don't remember what school she was from) was really cute and the Green contestant was really pretty and did really well, oh and Glenwood did good too. I didn't even notice the Wheelersburg girl except for the bad hair with the gown that ugly gown. Her pictures were prettier than she appeared that night Sure was not my choice...
U are bashing a highschool girl who has nothing but nice things to say about everyone..congrats Dev u deserved it :)
Duh

Minford, OH

#12 Sep 4, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
U are bashing a highschool girl who has nothing but nice things to say about everyone..congrats Dev u deserved it :)
It's topix what do u expect!? That's all this sight is is bs and negativity! But congrads to all the girls u r beautiful and worked hard!!
whoo

Marion, OH

#13 Sep 5, 2011
I hate River Days. Seriously, let's airbrush a bunch of stupid pics of some glorified piece of ass to a shirt and make her a "queen". They all look the same, none of them really stand out except they are the only female morons in Scioto county that haven't lost their looks to drugs and alcohol...YET. They are the fakest fucking bitches ever, can we say spray on tans? Seriously, do you even have to be tanned in this so-called competition? I'd love to see a white girl actually look white win the whole thing instead of some slim jim looking bitch who will only look like a leather suitcase by the time she's 30.

If Portsmouth really wants to impress me try bringing in some jobs so people can actually work and spend less time going to bars and drink their lives away.
wtf

Marion, OH

#14 Sep 5, 2011
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>It's topix what do u expect!? That's all this sight is is bs and negativity! But congrads to all the girls u r beautiful and worked hard!!
What did they work hard at? Giving head?
xxxx

Reston, VA

#15 Sep 5, 2011
It's a shame u wanna talk negatively about children. They all did a great job and I bet none of u could've done any of it. They had choreographed dance routines, speeches, etc...I know I would've been a ball of nerves. So I applaud all the contestants for getting out there on stage in front of a packed VRCFA and entertaining us for close to 3 hours. And shame on u for calling any of these girls ugly!
How

Bergholz, OH

#16 Sep 5, 2011
How did the top 3 do? I wasn't there but it sort of shocked me that east won. How did she do? I did had burg and clay in my top 3 so that's good but how did they do as well?
haha

Marion, OH

#17 Sep 5, 2011
whoo wrote:
I hate River Days. Seriously, let's airbrush a bunch of stupid pics of some glorified piece of ass to a shirt and make her a "queen". They all look the same, none of them really stand out except they are the only female morons in Scioto county that haven't lost their looks to drugs and alcohol...YET. They are the fakest fucking bitches ever, can we say spray on tans? Seriously, do you even have to be tanned in this so-called competition? I'd love to see a white girl actually look white win the whole thing instead of some slim jim looking bitch who will only look like a leather suitcase by the time she's 30.

If Portsmouth really wants to impress me try bringing in some jobs so people can actually work and spend less time going to bars and drink their lives away.
Wow
Someone didn't get to be a river days contestant and wanted to, eh? Bitter...and ugly I'm sure. Loser!!!!
yes

Lancaster, OH

#18 Sep 5, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
puttin on makeup
Really

Wapakoneta, OH

#19 Sep 5, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
More Like raising money, building floats, public speaking, community service and over coming fears!
Been There

Marion, OH

#20 Sep 5, 2011
The whole River Days thing is a fiasco. I feel so sorry for the girls. Even the winner is put through hell. It ruins their summers, causes chaos in families and costs a small fortune. And then the winner is obligated to traveling all over Ohio to other pageants where they dont even know anyone while the other girls go enjoy their senior years. Then you look back the year after you won and think, "Why did I put myself through all this?" And I am from a family where someone won it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scioto County Daily News (Facebook Page) 43 min crissy trashy spr... 25
Working ladies 1 hr Looking 3
Dr Tempanarous-Largest Pill Mill doctor in Ohio 1 hr nurse 80
cape school new boston ohio is your kids safe ... (Nov '13) 2 hr Pip Rademaker 69
Brittani Lockhart 2 hr Pip Rademaker 4
for pip 4 hr Pip Rademaker 4
President Trump gives up. Obamacare will not b... 5 hr DrNO 12

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages