Who is Stephanie Quick(Gruber)

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Who is she, what is she about? She may be taking care of my grandma soon...
Full of it

Jackson, OH

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Curious wrote:
Who is she, what is she about? She may be taking care of my grandma soon...
You are full of chit she isn't taking care of your grandma and won't be. She has one full time client and is getting herself out of the hole that the quick family dragged her down in. I know you don't know her from work because then you would know her last name. If you have a question ask her don't throw her on here you freaking vulture.
just sayin

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of chit she isn't taking care of your grandma and won't be. She has one full time client and is getting herself out of the hole that the quick family dragged her down in. I know you don't know her from work because then you would know her last name. If you have a question ask her don't throw her on here you freaking vulture.
i know she is a home wrecking slut... Haha
Oh Really

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Nov 26, 2012
For a woman who is as you say "Getting herself out of a hole" She sure created a bigger one when she recently split up a 19 year marriage, whom might I add is possibly almost twice her age. Try that on for a fucking vulture! Give her a little heads up that the karma fairy is always watching....
Full of it

Jackson, OH

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Honestly I never said that her dating chuck was right but really put this into perspective, since chuck was the one married then why is this Stephanie's fault? I understand that she is with a married man but its his fault that he cheated not hers. Oh and if you really want to call her names then why didn't you just come on here and so that, I understand the frustration of the family but pretending to be someone else is really kind of silly for an adult. It's time to put blame where it lies, chuck cheated on his wife, chuck left his wife, chuck put the marriage in the toilet not Stephanie.
Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Chucks homeless because Chucks wife owned everything, chucks wife THREW HIM OUT with his clothes and the truck his daddy gave him. He owns nothing and sponges from everyone, chucks wife supported him for 17 of the 19 years they were together, he is a bum and piece of shit bum and a bad one at that.. Let's see how long he works this time .Im a a personal friend of chucks wife and I say she is way better off without him. Now she can go find a real man with a real job who wants to help the family and she can be happy for once. Good luck TRASH!!!!
just sayin

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Effit wrote:
Chucks homeless because Chucks wife owned everything, chucks wife THREW HIM OUT with his clothes and the truck his daddy gave him. He owns nothing and sponges from everyone, chucks wife supported him for 17 of the 19 years they were together, he is a bum and piece of shit bum and a bad one at that.. Let's see how long he works this time .Im a a personal friend of chucks wife and I say she is way better off without him. Now she can go find a real man with a real job who wants to help the family and she can be happy for once. Good luck TRASH!!!!
amen!!!! I love pati, and she was good to him!!! And as far as as im concerned the bitch he is with now is trash!!! And you dont want me to come say it to her face, cause i will beat her ass!!!
i know stephanie

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Ya'll forgot 2 mention that shes married too. Just not 2 Tom Quick. Shes a good for nothing wh*re who is a drug user. Chuck isnt that babys dad. Shes covering so Quick wont have nothing to do with it. She has always been nasty and will always be. I wouldn't let her in my house to take care of a couch, let alone a human being. She will rob you blind so she can get her next fix. Hide your meds!
umm

Bellevue, WA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
i know stephanie wrote:
Ya'll forgot 2 mention that shes married too. Just not 2 Tom Quick. Shes a good for nothing wh*re who is a drug user. Chuck isnt that babys dad. Shes covering so Quick wont have nothing to do with it. She has always been nasty and will always be. I wouldn't let her in my house to take care of a couch, let alone a human being. She will rob you blind so she can get her next fix. Hide your meds!
where is she from?webster?
i know stephanie

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah shes from webster
umm

Bellevue, WA

#11 Dec 2, 2012
i know stephanie wrote:
Yeah shes from webster
i think i know who she is how old is she?dont she have a sister too?whats her name?
Drea Baker

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Dec 3, 2012
You know what? I'm going to go ahead and just put my input in all this because apparently I'm already being accused so fu*k the stupid sh*t, here goes, If any of you bastards got an issue with what I'm saying, Chuck knows where I reside and I aint scared of no one so go ahead and bring your billy bad ass on. Now first things first, let's not be no internet warriors, I'm Patis daughter, Chucks Step daughter. Lets get some facts cleared up right now, My mom was a great wife to Chuck. She always threw herself under the bus to make sure we had everything we needed. We as in Chuck, me and anyone who came along the way, my cousin, my kids and so on. She always worked and always supported the household. I knew something was going on before my mom found out all this sh*t, and I told her but she had such high faith in chuck that he would never do her like that. Her heart was torn the night she found out about the dope c*nt. And Yes Stephanie, I will call you a dope c*nt =) Got a problem, come bring it. I have been the one sitting here watching my mom tear herself crazy. I have been the one watching all the sh*t chuck did to my mother fall apart right in front of her, not him. He got the luxury of walking away from all the memories. His grand kids, His home, for what? A dope c*nt and to top it, She's maybe a couple years older than me, WOW, Must feel good to be dating your daddy huh? I don't want to make this a hostile situation for if he was to show up and visit the grand kids, but my opinion is out there. The excuse "I was so lonely" Doesn't fly with me, and to be quiet frank, that's the sickest excuse I have ever heard. Why the f*ck you so lonely? You was the one who was gone from dawn till Midnight, Whose fault was that? Surely not my moms, she was working to provide for us!!! thats for damn sure. Even on day's she had off, Where the f*ck was you? GONE. You know, My mom deserves way better than this and I hope to god she finds a good man, who is true to his word. Who will be there to help fix this mess chuck created. She didn't ask for this to happen nor did she ever think it would, but people have a funny way of changing. I will say this, this may or may not have been something in the making, but by all means, it wasn't right. Choose what's right, not easy, guess you choose the other option huh? Chuck has forever lost my respect. Threw away half of his life and ruined half of my moms life. I have been the one watching the fall, so yes, I'm pissed and No I wont forgive and yes I will hold grudges. Just watch your back Stephanie Gruber Quick what ever your last name is, You're known to me as Dope C*nt, Portsmouth aint that big and Pati has lots of friends who wanna see you! Oh BTW if you are pregnant by Chuck or had a baby by him...good luck he has a son in Florida who he never paid a penny of child support on,nor a thing to do with him, My mom and Chucks mom paid his child support for him! My mom had a get custody of the son because chuck didn't care that his son was getting put on the streets!!! Your both made for each other.... And If you feel the need to find me, I have pink and blonde hair, You can't miss me, Goes to tell you, I'm supporting my mother in every way she needs it, She don't need no man to hold her spirits up, I have your back momma.. So Now I will end this with, Anyone has an issue with my freedom of speech, I have this brown mole on my left ass cheek, It's waiting for some lips on it, Y'all can kiss my white american @ss
ha there

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Dec 3, 2012
heard she was sleeping with tom quick and tom quick jr wonder what big toms wife thought about that
Well said

New York, NY

#14 Dec 3, 2012
@Drea Baker... You tell em girl!
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Dec 3, 2012
You go Drea! Even if it is chuck's drug addicted baby, her HUSBAND, Jon Bell, will be on the birth certificate. That happened to my dad. No matter who the sperm donor is, the husband has to be on the birth certificate. LOL. She is trash. Plain white trash. Your mom might need to be checked for STD 's.

ha there

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Dec 4, 2012
how does a man sleep with his biological sons girlfriend that is a sick man if you would even want to call him a man he is nuthin but a drug dealin child molesting piece of trash
yeah its me

Logan, OH

#17 Dec 4, 2012
ha there wrote:
how does a man sleep with his biological sons girlfriend that is a sick man if you would even want to call him a man he is nuthin but a drug dealin child molesting piece of trash
It's not as sick as big toms wife sleeping with him when she knew he molested her granddaughter. For 6 years she stayed there until he booted her out. She is just as sick as him.
Drea Baker

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Why doesn't everyone Just go ahead and give me all the info I need to know, Is Stephanie Pregnant? Who is she married to? What STDS? Who is Jon Bell? Go on and just put it all out there. I'm not gonna lie, The more I hear the more disgusted I'm becoming and the more chances a reality check is on it's way. My mother has a right to know what's been going on, for how long, and how it started and trust and believe I'm gonna get get to the bottom of this and find a solution. Like I said, I ain't scared of no one, so anyone feeling froggy better leap, I've done been to jail three times, Don't think I wont go again to defend my Mother. Anyone with info not willing to post on here is more than welcome to email me [email protected], Oh and Stephanie if you're reading this, How ya doing dope c*nt? Ya getting pissed because I'm checking you completely? Leap dope c*nt, I'm ready and I aint scared. You better be scared! And If you're reading this to chuck, Karmas a Bitch huh? You dug this hole, How's them fleas itching?
Full of it

Jackson, OH

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Yes Stephanie is pregnant. Yes Stephanie has had problems in her life. Yes Stephanie is still married to Jon Bell. Yes Stephanie lived with Tom Quick Jr. I do not know about Tom Sr. and while I can not say for sure that she is not doing drugs, I can say that I have never seen her do any drugs. I am not saying that she hasn't I am simply saying that she has never done any in my presence. Drea I do not blame you for being upset at all. I understand that you are hurting not only for a child who's grandparent decided to be stupid and mess up his marriage but for your Mom who in no way deserved to be hurt by someone who wasn't faithful to her. She did not deserve to be hurt and I am sure that you are right about her being the bread winner in the family. I am however saying that while you are making threats at Stephanie please remember that Stephanie made no promises to your mother she also never married your mother, Chuck did. The blame in the hurt of your family lies firmly in his lap. I am sorry that this happened to your family and I am sorry that your family is hurting and the sad truth is that men who would leave one woman for another rarely stay with either woman. Not only will your mother be hurting but eventually so will Stephanie because he is not the staying kind. The justice for your mother lies in knowing that she no longer has to take care of him and he is no longer her problem to deal with in her life. She can hold her head high knowing that she did what a good wife does. She remained faithful was the kind of mother and grandmother that she was supposed to be and did what she had to do to raise her family even without much (if any) help from Chuck. While the hurt comes through loud and clear in your posts I am sure that you will agree that getting yourself in trouble by making threats or harming a pregnant woman will not help this situation and your energy is better served by seeing your mother through this time when she needs you by her side. Let your mother live her life knowing that she is a good woman and he isn't the kind of man that she needs in her life. I hope in time that you will see this as the blessing that it truly is to your family. He can not do more damage to your family since he is not there to take from you anymore. Don't give anyone the power to take you from your family. I hope your family finds peace.
brooklyn

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Dec 4, 2012
it shouldn't even matter, stephanie knew my that my uncle was cheating on my aunt, and wait till you have that baby!!! alot of people is going to be looking for you. nobody gets in between my aunt and uncle, never have, nor never will. you wont be with him long. I know what you look like, and ppl that know you, you will get ure's guarantee!! Man tricks these days, ure one, tricks are for kids!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar --- Dolla Bill---- Who knows this guy? 5 min Prown69 2
Good 14 min Lord Joseph Wolfe 5
Lord Joseph Wolfe 40 min Lord Joseph Wolfe 6
Dumb Dumb Derrick Allen 5 hr anti bagger 5
black have finally won 9 hr Miss 152
Jason Shields-What a pedofile? (Dec '14) 10 hr Unknown 8
Alissa cronin 11 hr jim 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages