terri holbrook howard

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2012
dont trust her, she is on meth and a scrawny nasty bitch that wants to take her friends men, she was supposed to be my friend jesss friend and now she is sleeping with him and passing around her STDS cuz she is TRASH east end meth house trash she lives right behind A1 autoglass everyone get the address and turn her nasty ass in to get something like that away from a 13 year old girl that she is letting do it to

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2012
well she now lives at 521 boundray at least til the landlord wants to collect rent dumb bich dont kno how to control her money hahaha so crazy she wants to kill herself over a man that dont want her cuz he wants his family.....hahha but the guy and with her anymore, and her 13 year old is trying to get pregnant and everything

Location hidden

#3 Oct 9, 2012
oh and she went and pressed charges on her daughter to get her sent off that way she dont have to take care of her, what a hore. she has hepatitis and everyone knows that nasty skank needs to realize her kid comes first not a man!!!!!!!!
eyewitness

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2014
the1urmomwarneduabout wrote:
oh and she went and pressed charges on her daughter to get her sent off that way she dont have to take care of her, what a hore. she has hepatitis and everyone knows that nasty skank needs to realize her kid comes first not a man!!!!!!!!
Room to talk Jessica Gilbert learn to take care of your own before you talk shit you fat snitching skank
Tara

Toledo, OH

#5 Sep 26, 2015
Jess That's pretty funny u say all this, Tommy didn't want it ass that's why he left u for my mom. Ur fat ads would sit outside our house in the bushes creeping on us and look through my mom's window while her and Tommy was fucking. And no I wasn't on meth or trying to get pregnant. I got sent off bc I refused to go to school, that's why my mom pressed charges on me. Get ur facts straight. And u say all this But ur on Facebook trying to pimp both of ur daughters out who are both (under 10). And and worry about Tommy who is now in prison for ur doings. U don't have much room to talk bitch. U got a sugar daddy and selling dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Coleman (Sep '15) 25 min Friend from out o... 12
Joanna Hayslip Busted yesterday in Boyd ky 46 min bellybutton 1
Where they at now 55 min Perry T Mason jr 45
Shooting 57 min Perry T Mason jr 17
Fish In The Ohio River 59 min Perry T Mason jr 30
Why is East such trash? 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 11
jimmy allgood (Aug '12) 2 hr No button 10

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance