gina

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2012
So glad I got out of Scioto Co. Everytime I consider moveing back I just log on here and remember why I left.
I_agree

Waarland, Netherlands

#2 Nov 16, 2012
I left over 30 years ago and went back for a short period. I still get a little "homesick" sometimes but spending time on this forum cures that really quickly.
It's a shame really, because Scioto County is so beautiful. I miss the hills and fall colors but I don't miss the life.
Won Hung Woe

Dublin, OH

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Left also, people made fun of my name there.
Robbie

Athens, OH

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Life is what you make of it no matter where you live. Sounds like you people hang out with the trash. And no matter where you live there is trash
Life

Pomeroy, OH

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Robbie wrote:
Life is what you make of it no matter where you live. Sounds like you people hang out with the trash. And no matter where you live there is trash
So Robbie why don't you tell us about your past?
RiverRat

Radcliff, KY

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Robbie wrote:
Seeing your posting from Circleville you either left Scioto Co. also or you have no idea of which you speak.I agree with the homesickness and the beauty. Too much tragedy there now. Most of the people I went to school with are either druggies,dead or in jail. So sad.
gary

Minford, OH

#7 Nov 18, 2012
RiverRat wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing your posting from Circleville you either left Scioto Co. also or you have no idea of which you speak.I agree with the homesickness and the beauty. Too much tragedy there now. Most of the people I went to school with are either druggies,dead or in jail. So sad.
you must have ran with a really bad crowd when you were younger? glad you didnt follow suit. i was gone 10 years. glad to be back.
Paula

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Nov 18, 2012
My family loves here. We all cannot move. I love them very much. I would rather live around my family than any other place in the world. We make the best of it.
Robbie

Athens, OH

#9 Nov 18, 2012
RiverRat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't set my location . I've been in scioto county 50 years and love it. Wouldn't live anyplace else . Been all over the US . Every place has the same problems . No money going around , no good jobs and drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foreclosure Question 1 hr Timmy 4
cheri hough 3 hr cheri 13
Nick Kessinger 4 hr isku 5
Kayla Bell 5 hr Samanatha 19
Senator Paranormal Investigations 5 hr Haunted and curious 4
jessica payne where is she ? (Aug '12) 5 hr sally concerned 3
P.A.S.T. New paranormal team 6 hr Get a life 10
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web