really

Marion, OH

#1 Jun 16, 2011
So sick of the drugs and drunks
NO SHEET SHERLOCK

Bucyrus, OH

#2 Jun 16, 2011
I understand completely. All the losers and all the trash dumped everywhere made me move away.
kayla

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2011
my aunt lives there and she says its nothing but drugs and hoe that are there in that town
yep

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2011
Yep I lived there for a long time and I was a part of all that stuff. But eventually you get tired of it. I can't believe its still that crazy out there. I sure don't miss it one bit..

Since: Apr 11

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2011
What part of McDermott are u all talking about? I live out that way n don't have any complaints. I have good neighbors n feel safe.
yep

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2011
Nimby76 wrote:
What part of McDermott are u all talking about? I live out that way n don't have any complaints. I have good neighbors n feel safe.
I don't know where you live but from my experience in mcdermott there isn't that many places you can feel safe unless your out by talor lumber on that end maybei

Since: Apr 11

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know where you live but from my experience in mcdermott there isn't that many places you can feel safe unless your out by talor lumber on that end maybei
I live closer to nw schools.
really

Marion, OH

#8 Jun 18, 2011
They will pull ppl over and give seat belt tickets but u call and report drug activity and you don't see a deputy in sight!! Guess when they break in the wrong house and get shot One less drug head gone!!
Lee

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2011
What about the nasty puckett hill!!!!!!
boo

Laura, OH

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Why in the heck does no one say this correctly? I don't see it spelled: Mc Dermitt!
facts r

Bucyrus, OH

#11 Jun 20, 2011
Lee wrote:
What about the nasty puckett hill!!!!!!
puckett = dale potter employees = dope dealers, snitches and thieves for years = cops know em and use em = hence why they still exist.
= duh
solution??????????
= round em up -- tar, feather----run out of the county with a warning never to return OR ELSE.
Time for the community to take action and end the cycle.

AND VOTE DONINI OUT OF OFFICE - he is a joke at best & more than likely part of the problem in reality.
CRAZY COWBOY

Circleville, OH

#12 Oct 15, 2012
WOW interesting..........
onewhoknows

Snow Hill, NC

#13 Nov 18, 2014
facts r wrote:
<quoted text>
puckett = dale potter employees = dope dealers, snitches and thieves for years = cops know em and use em = hence why they still exist.
= duh
solution??????????
= round em up -- tar, feather----run out of the county with a warning never to return OR ELSE.
Time for the community to take action and end the cycle.
AND VOTE DONINI OUT OF OFFICE - he is a joke at best & more than likely part of the problem in reality.
He covers up Murders and is friends with the drug dealers--Howard----Breech---cr aft. you recognize the names.
Fact 2

Toledo, OH

#14 Nov 23, 2014
Lee wrote:
What about the nasty puckett hill!!!!!!
just because there are a few bad people in a family doesn't make them all bad. I happen to know most of the Pucketts and there isn't anyone nicer. And I know a few that make way more money than anyone around McDermott. And how was they making it again, oh that's right, working!! Something most people don't know a thing about doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheelersburg skatelan 1 hr Billy Bob 2
Okay who is this Perry dude? 2 hr wakeupcall 43
Perry Mason Tyrone Black HD Denny 2 hr wakeupcall 166
John Conley deletes Arson discussions 2 hr Jada 13
Nice apartments 3 hr Crucial 2
eagle loan (Dec '10) 3 hr Rustycar98 39
name hookers that hookup with mexicans 5 hr Tyrone black 17

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages