Scioto residential services still abu...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
former employee

Jackson, OH

#32 Mar 22, 2012
after reporting and reporting them i quit they got away with what they wanted and even though I did file plenty of incident reports nothing was done. I done my part and today I still work in the health field Quality Care is what I strive for like I said before everyone is someones mother brother sister or etc. I am a Christian and I treat fairly and respectively. I consider there pysiological and psychological needs Not sure if you are aware of it but there is a thing called Maslows Heirarchy of Needs look it up and read it

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

The Compound

#33 Mar 22, 2012
former employee wrote:
after reporting and reporting them i quit they got away with what they wanted and even though I did file plenty of incident reports nothing was done. I done my part and today I still work in the health field Quality Care is what I strive for like I said before everyone is someones mother brother sister or etc. I am a Christian and I treat fairly and respectively. I consider there pysiological and psychological needs Not sure if you are aware of it but there is a thing called Maslows Heirarchy of Needs look it up and read it
You did the right thing.
Good job

Martinsville, OH

#34 Mar 22, 2012
SRS you did good yesterday. Enjoy the rain it will fall and wash all this sin away Trust me . "Amen" Rain is truth and truth is life learn to embrace it. The devil started this post and GOD will take it away .SRS just protect the LORDS CHILDREN they are to become ANGELS of HEAVEN and nothing less i am done here .
I know the truth

United States

#35 Mar 23, 2012
I think that all of you on here that is screaming about abuse, neglect etc are the people or know of people that has worked at SRS and been terminated for just that. You all are totally crazy if you think for one minute that SRS would cover up any type of abuse what so ever. The management would be the very first to report it to the proper entities. They have not or never will cover up any thing. I know this to be a fact. If they get wind of any wrong doing the management will be the first to report. There is a lot of things that are just rumors or hear say and that is reported immediately. They do not let it fester or try to cover up. There is lots of disgruntle ex-employees that have been let go and they want to bring a good caring company down. People put the office staff and management down saying they don't care. Just because they are not on the front lines do not mean they don't care. They are in there making sure that the homes are run properly. If there is so much wrong doing why when the state comes in for reviews that all of the homes pass with flying colors? Why do the clients that live in the homes love where they are and love their staff. SRS is family and I am so sorry that you haters are not a part of the beautiful SRS family. If you were then you would know what love, devotion, dedication and family was all about. Sorry that your life is so miserable that you have to condemn a wonderful agency. SRS you rock and thank you for taking care of the people that need other good people to help them daily and love them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sybian free rides!! 1 hr Lost wife 2
Good up for picking up local woman 2 hr gary 3
Shooting pitbulls 2 hr gary 2
jay bowling (Mar '10) 2 hr On the inside 49
Who knows 6 hr Anyone 1
John Hull was a Crooked Sheriff in 80's & 90's 9 hr factual 22
judge Marshall in rehab 9 hr Prayers 34

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance