Howard Arraigned In Alloway Case

Jul 28, 2009 Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times 191

Richard Howard was arraigned in the Portsmouth Municipal Court Monday on charges related to the death of Nichole Alloway.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
NICHOLES COUSIN

Hialeah, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2009
i hope he rots in hell for life.
highway man

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Sep 9, 2009
Howard is charged with gross abuse of a corpse,
highway man

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Sep 11, 2009
he lowered her here...that is why he meet her in the enet
highway man

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Sep 11, 2009
thats what I think
Diane Dille

Farmville, NC

#7 Sep 17, 2009
WE got the cause of death back on Nikkie.(Undertermined Homicidal Violence) NO drugs in her system. So what do you have to say now Mr Hall and det. Spencer? I'm not in denial now I'm I? You both have Lied to me, Stright up And I will get justice for Nichole. And as the prosicuter says your stories do not click with the cornor's. I know you have tried to protect this slime from the begining.And I will push to find out why! I heard you were related. Why did Essie move so suddenly? Why did the old house burn? To cover up evidence? I do know you have an honest prosicuter who wants the truth and he will get it.I hope you've both dug a good one, Some how I think you'll both look good in stripes.

“Paladin...Have gun will travel”

Since: Aug 09

Portsmouth

#8 Sep 17, 2009
You can follow your instincts, which'll probably get you in trouble. Or, you can follow the money, which nine times out of ten will get you closer to the truth...Everyone leaves a trail in one form or another...sometimes it takes a person who is un-associated but knows the players on both sides to find the truth
Diane Dille

Clayton, NC

#9 Sep 18, 2009
Mr. Good Cat,
If that trouble get's the truth out in the open than so be it. Money- that may be the very reason they've tried to cover things up, So their flow doesn't stop. David took down Goliath. And we're taking down your Goliath. We already have a few unassociated people helping that know both sides very well.

“Paladin...Have gun will travel”

Since: Aug 09

Portsmouth

#10 Sep 18, 2009
Diane Dille wrote:
Mr. Good Cat,
If that trouble get's the truth out in the open than so be it. Money- that may be the very reason they've tried to cover things up, So their flow doesn't stop. David took down Goliath. And we're taking down your Goliath. We already have a few unassociated people helping that know both sides very well.
Ma'am I didnt mean to offend or down play the situation...my apologies if it were taken that way. I merely meant it as a hint...As far as my Goliath those people are the reason that I am not in that line of work anymore...my sympathy for loss...and apology for the miss understanding. But if I can be of assistance please let me know...as I said before I have dealt with all the above mentioned...
Diane Dille

Clayton, NC

#11 Sep 19, 2009
Mr.Good Cat, You did not offend me. Your Stament puzzled me. And you interest me. So I'll get to the point . Do you know Richard Howard( the murderer) Essie Breach (his Sister) Chris(her Husband)& Rickie (thier son) also suspects, Who were left to walk. Do you know or have any information on them or Detective matt spencer or Chief hall? Whom I might add are some how related to the murderer and his family. If you have any infromation that can be documented that can help bring all involved to justice please let me know. My e-mail address is Dilledev@yahoo.com . I would very much like to talk to you.

“Paladin...Have gun will travel”

Since: Aug 09

Portsmouth

#12 Sep 24, 2009
Diane Dille wrote:
Mr.Good Cat, You did not offend me. Your Stament puzzled me. And you interest me. So I'll get to the point . Do you know Richard Howard( the murderer) Essie Breach (his Sister) Chris(her Husband)& Rickie (thier son) also suspects, Who were left to walk. Do you know or have any information on them or Detective matt spencer or Chief hall? Whom I might add are some how related to the murderer and his family. If you have any infromation that can be documented that can help bring all involved to justice please let me know. My e-mail address is Dilledev@yahoo.com . I would very much like to talk to you.
I know them all. Give me sometime and i will look into this.
jonny men

Gulfport, MS

#13 Sep 25, 2009
dude is a nut case killing a pretty girl like that dude looked like hed be lucky to even get a girl to talk to him maybe thats it he must hate women anyway i hope his last days on earth are painful and he suffers alot.
Diane

Clayton, NC

#14 Sep 26, 2009
Mr Good Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them all. Give me sometime and i will look into this
.
Thank you, I eagerly await your info.
Diane

Clayton, NC

#15 Sep 26, 2009
Mr Good Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them all. Give me sometime and i will look into this.
Mr Good Cat, I have this new info. The investagating detective in porstmouth (JIm Charles) was on the missing person's case for nichole. I Don't know if you know him or not. I've no info indicating he has done anything to be dirty. But I found out that he's is now a U.S. marshall. I saw him on the internet news (Wsaz, Kentucky news) being sworn in. I remember what you said key people in key places. I'm hoping he's not dirty. This would be a rut in the road I'm following. Can they be a U.S. Marshall and still be a detective in porstmouth? Just wondering? I'am going to ask about that, and it wont be the kentucky divsion I ask. I'll also go back in the archives any copy that event.
richea

Huntington, WV

#16 Jan 13, 2010
I do not believe Diane's version of what the autopsy says. Diane has repeatedly told lies about suspects, law enforcement, and all involved to try to sway the public opinion against Richard and the truth about her granddaughter's lifestyle and habits. Richard was the THIRD man that she publicly accused of MURDER of her granddaughter without any evidence of. No one ever told her that he confessed to murder. Because he did not confess to murder, because he did not murder anyone. He witnessed a girl overdose on drugs. He panicked. Diane became unbelievable because of continually making unfounded and wild allegations of involvement about any one who voiced knowledge of her granddaughters actions and lifestyle choices while she was in Ohio. She even made accusations repeatedly at random people who commented on the news site where the story was posted. She also left numerous nasty remarks using language worse than any sailor would to tell off anyone who questioned why her version of what happened didn't match anything the investigators and witnesses were reported telling. I do not know what the autopsy says. But I will not feel I know what it says until I hear another source what the findings were.
Diane

Farmville, NC

#17 Jan 14, 2010
I have not told lies, I told what was told to me. And Det Spencer called me and told me Howard confessed to murder and would be charged with murder. He then called back and retracted his stament.The rest was told to me by cornors. Yes howard killed my grand daughter. And no she did not do hard drugs I have the death cert. that says homicidal violance.=murder in my book. As far as my laguage, I had to make it understandable for low lives like you. Yes and I'll repeat " you are a waste of sperm". and I hope you find yourself in this same situation with one of your daughters or wife. So what's your last name Spencer or hall?
Anne

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Jan 14, 2010
i have no doubt in my mind that Richerd is guilty of abuse of a corps but I do not believed he killed this young lady. It seems to me that there is a lot of he said she said going on. I don't understand how anybody can say he murdered her unless one was there to witness it first hand. I do believe it is a terrible thing that happened and I can understand her family being outraged but it seems very disturbing that one of her own family members would wish this on someone else.

BTW I am not Spencer or Hall. just figured I would make that clear.
Diane

Farmville, NC

#19 Jan 15, 2010
He did kill her. If you could go back to some of the comments on wsaz, before they took them off to make people forget. You would see where essie stated that "nichole died in her house and she told him (richard) to call 911". But Richard states she died in his car and she od herself. Sorry there was No drugs in her system. But I guess you know more then the cornors do. There is nothing I can do to bring Nichole back. And it looks like Her murderer is going to get away with time served. And yes I wished it on that low life becuse I know who he is.And he needs to feel what I feel. He likes to run my grand daughter's name into the ground. She was abused enough now leave us alone.
richea

Huntington, WV

#20 Jan 15, 2010
LOL Delusional Diane is at it again. My last name is not Hall or Spencer. And I don't even know any one with either of those last names. By the way I remember what the post on WSAZ said and you were claiming that comments were by Essie and Chris that were not. You are wrong. Get over it. The truth has prevailed. He did not murder anyone.
To richea

Farmville, NC

#21 Jan 16, 2010
Ok, Your post are being handed over for investigation. They have been sent to our private investagaor. At which time you will be called in for Questioning. Copies have already been forwarded to the D.A.'s office. And to the Alloway's attorney there in Ohio.
N.C. Investagations
for th alloway family
smartass09

Portsmouth, OH

#22 Jan 16, 2010
NICHOLES COUSIN wrote:
Richerd tried to say that he was driving Nikkie to the greyhound station and that they were doing drugs on the way, he stated she o.d'ed in his car. THIS IS A LIE!!
We have a copy of the autopsy and it shows 0.00 drugs in her system. This was a story that his sister Essie Breech thought up so Richerd didnt get the death penalty. But it is all back firing in their faces now. And as far as Donini and Mark please dont have so much confidence in your P.D and Sherriff, I have been saying from the begining that someone was covering up leads on her case. I honestly think due to the fact that Essie was running a meth lab out of her home somehow the police were in her pocket (kickbacks) from drug dealers. This case is now in the Prosecutors office and I know that justice will be served. WATCH AND SEE!
And this is to Essie and Chris Breech and Richerd Howard, I hope that all of you suffer with my cousins death on your concious for the rest of your misrable lives!
I am sorry for what happened to your cousin ... but since u know so much...Why dont u come here and take care of her case>!! u need to get ur facts straight!! I have so much respect for the ones who worked this case... alot of long hours put into this... u should know your facts before u open your mouth...!!especially about the hard working honest people that worked it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blockhouse 3 min brown cow 14
Timmy is real. 58 min I know 347
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr pak yuda 31,008
wanda kipp 5 hr Perry mason 22
Is Dustin cheating on Amanda?? 6 hr Hot mess 12
Sashia and Lil Jay 6 hr excuse me 5
loan sharks 6 hr the boss. 4
Boycott Jade East in New Boston 9 hr Perry T Mason 21
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 9 hr OutandDistresses 146
•••
•••
Portsmouth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••