Conserned Citizen

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Lucasville has a huge pill mill running right under everyone's noses. Jeannine Fickes Billiter is the owner, she, herself, is an alcoholic, a deadbeat, and a fight starter. Nobody likes her at the bars she attends. She is jealous and starts fights at the bars. People hate seeing her come around. She treats everyone like dirt. Horrible alcoholic. She is just as bad as the pill mill she owns. She needs to be put behind bars. I do not want my son driving on the road when she is behind the wheel. She is a drunk and needs to be dealt with by the law. She thinks her pain clinic will never be looked at or shut down, she thinks its under the radar. I hear everyone that works there are deadbeats. SHe only hires deadbeats.
soooo

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Conserned Citizen wrote:
Lucasville has a huge pill mill running right under everyone's noses. Jeannine Fickes Billiter is the owner, she, herself, is an alcoholic, a deadbeat, and a fight starter. Nobody likes her at the bars she attends. She is jealous and starts fights at the bars. People hate seeing her come around. She treats everyone like dirt. Horrible alcoholic. She is just as bad as the pill mill she owns. She needs to be put behind bars. I do not want my son driving on the road when she is behind the wheel. She is a drunk and needs to be dealt with by the law. She thinks her pain clinic will never be looked at or shut down, she thinks its under the radar. I hear everyone that works there are deadbeats. SHe only hires deadbeats.
Mommy didn't get you the toy you wanted? lil buddy
Hoot n holler

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
You are all a bunch of ignorant Hillbillies 8 min I know 36
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min ino 29,435
american legion post 471 35 min The Silencer 128456 32
Stephanie nuckols 41 min NOM 5
rosemount community counseling 1 hr well 84
white girls acting black? so funny 1 hr good 6
Guys who go shirtless in public?? (Mar '13) 2 hr Single Mom 27
body found in wayne hills 7/25/2014 18 hr uhoka 20
•••