Conserned Citizen

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2011
Lucasville has a huge pill mill running right under everyone's noses. Jeannine Fickes Billiter is the owner, she, herself, is an alcoholic, a deadbeat, and a fight starter. Nobody likes her at the bars she attends. She is jealous and starts fights at the bars. People hate seeing her come around. She treats everyone like dirt. Horrible alcoholic. She is just as bad as the pill mill she owns. She needs to be put behind bars. I do not want my son driving on the road when she is behind the wheel. She is a drunk and needs to be dealt with by the law. She thinks her pain clinic will never be looked at or shut down, she thinks its under the radar. I hear everyone that works there are deadbeats. SHe only hires deadbeats.
soooo

Marion, OH

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Conserned Citizen wrote:
Lucasville has a huge pill mill running right under everyone's noses. Jeannine Fickes Billiter is the owner, she, herself, is an alcoholic, a deadbeat, and a fight starter. Nobody likes her at the bars she attends. She is jealous and starts fights at the bars. People hate seeing her come around. She treats everyone like dirt. Horrible alcoholic. She is just as bad as the pill mill she owns. She needs to be put behind bars. I do not want my son driving on the road when she is behind the wheel. She is a drunk and needs to be dealt with by the law. She thinks her pain clinic will never be looked at or shut down, she thinks its under the radar. I hear everyone that works there are deadbeats. SHe only hires deadbeats.
Mommy didn't get you the toy you wanted? lil buddy
Hoot n holler

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2011
Weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty dirty dirty 16 min bmd1999 1
gary Coleman 29 min Ceiltile9 5
pull toy 4 hr Roco 1
Who Od'd at the Portsmouth family dollar today? 5 hr Shots41 2
Joey gee 8 hr Not an angel than... 12
Ex Police Chief Gary Stone 8 hr Perry T Mason jr 5
robert cooper (Dec '09) 8 hr User095679 11

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance