Go help Crystal she need you
amber

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
show our face
Amber

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2013
U no u ain't my uncle no more I disowned u last year when u did that 2 me and u ain't right trying to reach out 2 me on here u now crystal and him been apart for a month but u reach out on here tryin to get this started again and u ain't no uncle cause u a bad person and I no u and ur heart and u evil for u did 2 me and mine and if I see u I walk the other way with my head high cause u are bad and I don't have 2 shame anymore cause I no it ain't me it's u now and I dont 4giv u and crystal cause bad and joe nose he was in on it and u bad 4 it 4 what u did 2 me and he saw it but not do nothing 4 me and crystal nose cause he had to tell her and she no did anything either and u bad 4 that and they are 2 and I'm not helping nobody now and the baby has ur eyes and u bad and the baby good but I not talking to crystal or joe or you and u r bad 4 all u did and they didn't help when I need it so I won't help either them or they bad 2
Toni

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
I agree Amber!
Dave

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Toni wrote:
I agree Amber!
I love Amber.
Uncle Bill

Beaver, OH

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Amber wrote:
U no u ain't my uncle no more I disowned u last year when u did that 2 me and u ain't right trying to reach out 2 me on here u now crystal and him been apart for a month but u reach out on here tryin to get this started again and u ain't no uncle cause u a bad person and I no u and ur heart and u evil for u did 2 me and mine and if I see u I walk the other way with my head high cause u are bad and I don't have 2 shame anymore cause I no it ain't me it's u now and I dont 4giv u and crystal cause bad and joe nose he was in on it and u bad 4 it 4 what u did 2 me and he saw it but not do nothing 4 me and crystal nose cause he had to tell her and she no did anything either and u bad 4 that and they are 2 and I'm not helping nobody now and the baby has ur eyes and u bad and the baby good but I not talking to crystal or joe or you and u r bad 4 all u did and they didn't help when I need it so I won't help either them or they bad 2
You wanted to help her just a few days ago you and the rest of the people who didnt want to believe she was guilty,now you turn your back
LMAO

Marion, OH

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Uncle Bill..........did you molest your neice?
southernredneck

Zanesville, OH

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Sounds to me like uncle bill needs to be taking out to the woods find a stump waist high nail his dick to it poor a ring of gasoline around him light it and hand him a dull hatchet and walk away from him amber sounds like u just need someone to show you how females are supose to be treated by real men and not be around the sick fu**s like that don't help them do anything I live in sciotovile if this afends any of you
Amber

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Uncle Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You wanted to help her just a few days ago you and the rest of the people who didnt want to believe she was guilty,now you turn your back
I didnt say I wood help her and I no she is guilty and I hold me head up hi but u r bad and she new what happened and joe new and you did it and they didn't stop it all and she said she wood be there 4 me but she lied and u lied and joe is bad 2 and u r bad and not my uncle now and he is not nice and I wont say if it was and you can 4get it im not helping u or crystal or joe and I sad 4 what u do to me and that is rong all 4 ever and u should go to jail and her 2
Holy cow

Marion, OH

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt say I wood help her and I no she is guilty and I hold me head up hi but u r bad and she new what happened and joe new and you did it and they didn't stop it all and she said she wood be there 4 me but she lied and u lied and joe is bad 2 and u r bad and not my uncle now and he is not nice and I wont say if it was and you can 4get it im not helping u or crystal or joe and I sad 4 what u do to me and that is rong all 4 ever and u should go to jail and her 2
Hope yoy two are arrested and are celly's an she whoops your ass.
Holy cow

Marion, OH

#11 Feb 22, 2013
you*
southernredneck

Zanesville, OH

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Hey amber where u from
Uncle Bill

Beaver, OH

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Holy cow wrote:
<quoted text> Hope yoy two are arrested and are celly's an she whoops your ass.
Holy Cow why you being so mean to me,Amber was defend this crystal now she wont
Uncle Bill

Beaver, OH

#14 Feb 22, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Uncle Bill..........did you molest your neice?
WTF
southernredneck

Zanesville, OH

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Bill ur a sick fu. Ck and just stay away from amber
Holy cow

Marion, OH

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Amber get the syringe out of your arm n put that pipe down!!!! Fill us in?
southernredneck

Zanesville, OH

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Amber where is your boyfriend why didn't he whip bills ass
Uncle Bill

Beaver, OH

#18 Feb 22, 2013
southernredneck wrote:
Amber where is your boyfriend why didn't he whip bills ass
Lol
Brenda

Evans City, PA

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
What's crystal and Joey guilty of? Please let me know thanks!! I hope you are okay and didn't hurt you!
Uncle Bill

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Feb 23, 2013
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
What's crystal and Joey guilty of? Please let me know thanks!! I hope you are okay and didn't hurt you!
Crystal had a bunch of drug in her system and wouldn't take a pee test,later she was made to take atest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What’s your favorite restaurant in Scioto County? 11 min grimace 6
Federal Trade Commision 5 hr od stuff 21
Vicki melvin 8 hr dad 6
David Campbell & Kevin Large 12 hr Little L not Capi... 9
David L Wetzel 12 hr Goldenhairsurprise 3
whats being built by tim hortons Tue DrNo 9
Pats Tue Just wondering 6

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance