portsmouth motorcycle fake biker club
rty

United States

#22 Sep 5, 2012
Jojo wrote:
<quoted text>STFU
the comeback when a comment is proven true.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#23 Mar 7, 2013
Whats sad is that you link "true bikers" with outlaws. The whole 1% was defined as 1% out of 100%. Defining that 1% as criminals. That very small percentage is hardly the "true bikers" as you like to claim.
no doubt

United States

#24 Mar 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
Portsmouth Motorcycle Club = A JOKE and EGOS ON WHEELES! I laugh at them. They think they are a bunch of real bad azzes!
reminds ya of the biker gang in the Clint Eastwood movie "Every which way but Loose"
Diane Sawyer

Roosevelt, OK

#25 Mar 23, 2013
Hey, anyone know what happened to old Jimmie Dale Potter, J.R. Potter??? I heard his wife finally wised up and kicked his ass to the curb! Good for her if it's true. She seemed decent enough. Him on the other hand has always been a low life piece of shit as long as I've known him. Even his own family thinks so.
Nomad

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Mar 24, 2013
no doubt wrote:
<quoted text>reminds ya of the biker gang in the Clint Eastwood movie "Every which way but Loose"
In reality, as funny as the "Black Widows" were in the Clint movies, They had far more heart and balls than any of the super pathetic pussys in the PMC.

These billy-bobs are nothing but fat inbred losers & area dopers/drunks & thieves attempting to look cool.( and hiding behind that AMA patch)

They have some of the fugliest hos for women in the area (and this area is over run with nasty skanks hos!).

Not one of these fat turds could whip their way out of a wet paper bag. Or has enough intelligence to light a 10 watt light bulb.

And the reason the area has no "real bike club" is because the area is too much of a wasteland to attract any. Nothing there! NADA!

I remember the old "Outriders" back in the 80's. They all rode honda 750's, clubhouse on Armstrong Ave. and shot speed and stole anything not glued down. Most of them never owned a bike! Some real "bad asses", LMAO, but probably the toughest and closest to anything P-Town ever had to a real biker.

Then ya had your wanna-be's that attempted to join up with the Pagans but rapidly got punked out & used by them instead. Then squealed on them and all ran and hid like scared little rats. "Biker Joe", the long time poser & glorious leader of that bunch was an EX-PMC President and ended up dead of ass cancer in the end...LOL
.. the only thing he ever whipped was his dong and his wife.

Now the really scarey ones are these riding for jesus dopes! The most pathetically funny thing on 2 wheels. Trying to pose as a hard core biker and hiding behind a bible to substitute for the lack of brains & balls!.

I reckon you numbnuts figured out by now that the REAL DEAL out in the REAL WORLD laughs at your silly asses.

And anytime we wish, we could come in and take your rathole town and your nasty smelly hos. But who would want to?

Lucky you.
So go play biker and circle jerk each other and swap your skanky fat hos back and forth and dream about being something you can never be ----------> REAL!
<GRIN>
BUT

Jackson, OH

#27 Mar 25, 2013
but they all go 2 church and will pray for a free beer and a free BJ from a drunk fat girlie.
PRAISE BE!
biker

United States

#28 Apr 23, 2013
talki about fake bikers, take a look at the moose riders

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#29 Apr 23, 2013
Moose riders suck
biker wrote:
talki about fake bikers, take a look at the moose riders
rider

Columbus, OH

#30 Jan 9, 2014
pretty funny considering the Harley v rod engine is made in Germany and my 2014 dresser has all jap electronics and more recalls than I can count
rider

Columbus, OH

#31 Jan 9, 2014
Nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality, as funny as the "Black Widows" were in the Clint movies, They had far more heart and balls than any of the super pathetic pussys in the PMC.
These billy-bobs are nothing but fat inbred losers & area dopers/drunks & thieves attempting to look cool.( and hiding behind that AMA patch)
They have some of the fugliest hos for women in the area (and this area is over run with nasty skanks hos!).
Not one of these fat turds could whip their way out of a wet paper bag. Or has enough intelligence to light a 10 watt light bulb.
And the reason the area has no "real bike club" is because the area is too much of a wasteland to attract any. Nothing there! NADA!
I remember the old "Outriders" back in the 80's. They all rode honda 750's, clubhouse on Armstrong Ave. and shot speed and stole anything not glued down. Most of them never owned a bike! Some real "bad asses", LMAO, but probably the toughest and closest to anything P-Town ever had to a real biker.
Then ya had your wanna-be's that attempted to join up with the Pagans but rapidly got punked out & used by them instead. Then squealed on them and all ran and hid like scared little rats. "Biker Joe", the long time poser & glorious leader of that bunch was an EX-PMC President and ended up dead of ass cancer in the end...LOL
Now the really scarey ones are these riding for jesus dopes! The most pathetically funny thing on 2 wheels. Trying to pose as a hard core biker and hiding behind a bible to substitute for the lack of brains & balls!.
I reckon you numbnuts figured out by now that the REAL DEAL out in the REAL WORLD laughs at your silly asses.
And anytime we wish, we could come in and take your rathole town and your nasty smelly hos. But who would want to?
Lucky you.
So go play biker and circle jerk each other and swap your skanky fat hos back and forth and dream about being something you can never be ----------> REAL!
<GRIN>
wish you could get your facts straight instead of talking out your ass and besides Portsmouth has another biker club other than pmc so pull your head out of your ass and open your eyes
sooo

Richfield, OH

#32 Jan 9, 2014
Nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky you.
<GRIN>
So you just got out of prison eh? Guess that makes you a tough guy... Or just another shit talker. lol
ptownhustler

Ashburn, VA

#33 Jan 9, 2014
I was on second st when the last bad ass bunch roared into town. When it was over, the street was lined with glass from pats to Washington st. There was a long line of bad asses at the er getting their heads stitched up and two of them left town in coffins.
u can not fix stupid

Casnovia, MI

#34 Jan 10, 2014
Nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky you.
<GRIN>
RIGHT ON!
your post is a 101% true dose of REALITY!
and funny as hell.
:)
u can not fix stupid

Casnovia, MI

#35 Jan 10, 2014
ptownhustler wrote:
I was on second st when the last bad ass bunch roared into town. When it was over, the street was lined with glass from pats to Washington st. There was a long line of bad asses at the er getting their heads stitched up and two of them left town in coffins.
WOW talk about delusional fantasy!
reckon u must be a pmc dope huh?
do yourself a favor and JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS.
lmao
sooo

Richfield, OH

#36 Jan 10, 2014
u can not fix stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
One thing I will say for you.... Your moniker fits you perfectly. lol Grow up Tater.
ptownhustler

Jackson, OH

#37 Jan 10, 2014
u can not fix stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
Wow! Your user name is so right .........about you.
On the other hand you MIGHT not be stupid.
You surely are ignorant.
ptown sucks

Casnovia, MI

#38 Jan 10, 2014
ptownhustler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Your user name is so right .........about you.
On the other hand you MIGHT not be stupid.
You surely are ignorant.
lmao.
well, I don't live in p-town, never have and never would want to.
Also wouldn't be proud to call myself a p-town hustler.( hustle what??...blowing for a daily pill???)
P-town is only famous for pills, retards, welfare running rampant, corruption and the skankiest street hoes and the biggest sissy wanna-be "bikers" in the USA! It's a wasteland!
NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT!
what a maroon u r.
lmao.
go away fool!
DrNO

Sunbury, OH

#39 Jan 10, 2014
ptown sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao.
well, I don't live in p-town, never have and never would want to.
Also wouldn't be proud to call myself a p-town hustler.( hustle what??...blowing for a daily pill???)
P-town is only famous for pills, retards, welfare running rampant, corruption and the skankiest street hoes and the biggest sissy wanna-be "bikers" in the USA! It's a wasteland!
NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT!
what a maroon u r.
lmao.
go away fool!
Scioto County is close enough.
ptownhustler

Jackson, OH

#40 Jan 11, 2014
Oh so you changed your user name from " u can fix stupid" to "ptown sucks". Brilliant......moron. I'm done with this thread.
Just me

United States

#41 Jan 11, 2014
DETROIT OUTLAW wrote:
i have never seen a motorcycle club that lets there members ride honda goldwings. you got to be kidding me. what is going on in this world when you got fake wanna bee biker clubs ruining the american tradition of true motorcycle clubs. i had a chance to visit one of pmc's partys and you would have to take every member including there women to have one set of full teeth. i came back to detroit and told my brothers about my vacation to portsmouth and the fake bikers in that town and when asked if any of these people were worth making a true 1%er outlaw biker. i let them know there isnt one hillbilly in the whole club that would be worth or even probate to a true outlaw biker but we can open our own chapter. portsmouth needs a good american biker club and i will make sure nobody rides hondas get ready because we will be riding in soon and this time we will mark our territory. anyone that is ready for a party with some true outlaws we will be opening soon.
I took my Honda to a Harley dealer for an oil change once and the clerk was giving me a hard time for riding a Honda. I looked at the brand new Harley on display in the showroom with a piece of cardboard setting under it to catch the oil dripping out of it and asked, What' s that under that new Harley?". He never said another word. When I rode our Goldwing from Ohio to Sturgis, those in our group who had Harley's had theirs shipped their because obviously they would have broken down on the way there. The first time I rode my newly-bought used Honda on an out-of- town trip, the guy I bought it from was with us on his brand new Harley and we had to keep stopping because parts kept falling off it. He told me that he wished he had my Honda back. Another time when we rode from Ohio to Daytona , a guy in our group hauled his Harley and by the time we got to Daytona the foot peg and some other parts had fallen off. My husband bought a top -of- the line Harley Electra-glide Ultra Classic Screaming Eagle and after I rode it twice I told him I'd never get on it again. It was so uncomfortable. Another time when we were riding in a parade all the Harley's kept stalling. If you notice,
every time a bike is broken down on the highway, it's a Harley. I'm one of the first women in our county to ride bikes at the age of 18 with a license, unlike most of the men in our county who don't have licenses because they can't pass the test. And I forget to mention that my sister rode with the Hell's Angels. I rode once with PMC and would never ride again. They are a bunch of male chauvinists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls not out so they missed out 35 min Uh Oh 4
clowns 53 min Horny wife 16
Perry and pip lovers 54 min Fruity 2
I Love Denny 1 hr HDdenny 8
Perry verses HDdenny 1 hr HDdenny 5
For A Special Old Man Named Denny 2 hr HDdenny 23
Where they at now 2 hr HDdenny 34

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance