portsmouth motorcycle fake biker club

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DETROIT OUTLAW

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Apr 27, 2011
i have never seen a motorcycle club that lets there members ride honda goldwings. you got to be kidding me. what is going on in this world when you got fake wanna bee biker clubs ruining the american tradition of true motorcycle clubs. i had a chance to visit one of pmc's partys and you would have to take every member including there women to have one set of full teeth. i came back to detroit and told my brothers about my vacation to portsmouth and the fake bikers in that town and when asked if any of these people were worth making a true 1%er outlaw biker. i let them know there isnt one hillbilly in the whole club that would be worth or even probate to a true outlaw biker but we can open our own chapter. portsmouth needs a good american biker club and i will make sure nobody rides hondas get ready because we will be riding in soon and this time we will mark our territory. anyone that is ready for a party with some true outlaws we will be opening soon.
wanta

Van Wert, OH

#2 Apr 27, 2011
Whoopy Doo
Why are you worried about it if you are in the fugly Detroit. Nothing but blacks up there so bad you can't even tell what they are riding much less the brand it is.
Plus the fact it is more than likely stolen.
wow really

Marion, OH

#3 Apr 27, 2011
who in there right mind takes a vacation to PORTSMOUTH F U C K I N G OHIO??? sounds like someone has some bike envy...wassa matter outlaw...your precious harley break down again while the goldwings blew right on by ya? in your pathetic attempt at projecting yourself as a badd a $$ you have only managed to make yourself look like an ignorant p u s $y. tell me, what exactly are you so desperately trying to compensate for with that big mouth of yours?
outlaw my foot

Marion, OH

#4 Apr 27, 2011
i have a 1980 goldwing in damn near pristine condition, 20k miles and pretty as you please. Payed 500 for it. Found it in a barn in ky in pieces. I now have 4500 in the bike. And it was made in america by the way. Right here in ohio as a matter of fuhk you. I dont belong to a biker club yet. I think goldwings are very nice bikes. Hell, mine has plenty of storage, cd player and its very comfortable.

Yea harleys are nice no doubt. Personally i wouldnt want to have to tighten bolts every 30 miles of riding though but thats just me. Not everyone can afford a harley or a new bike either.

A word about the hillbillys in this town. Most of em are cranked out to the max and are ready to do whatever it takes in most cases. A true 1%er would appreciate that no? This place is ripe with criminals.

I would own a honda over a harley any day of the week.

Nice troll ahole
doesnt surprise me

Dublin, OH

#5 Apr 27, 2011
DETROIT OUTLAW wrote:
i have never seen a motorcycle club that lets there members ride honda goldwings. you got to be kidding me. what is going on in this world when you got fake wanna bee biker clubs ruining the american tradition of true motorcycle clubs. i had a chance to visit one of pmc's partys and you would have to take every member including there women to have one set of full teeth. i came back to detroit and told my brothers about my vacation to portsmouth and the fake bikers in that town and when asked if any of these people were worth making a true 1%er outlaw biker. i let them know there isnt one hillbilly in the whole club that would be worth or even probate to a true outlaw biker but we can open our own chapter. portsmouth needs a good american biker club and i will make sure nobody rides hondas get ready because we will be riding in soon and this time we will mark our territory. anyone that is ready for a party with some true outlaws we will be opening soon.
this sounds like jr potter??ive seen u runnin around with ur patch.u mad cause they threw ur ass out?(pmc)u still doin the fat chick from 5th st?so ride on in ,come on by and see us.well be waiting...
cyclesnob

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2011
i say if you wanna ride, ride what you like. i like everything. we ride with huys with crotch rockets to trikes. as long as they are along for the ride and a good time they are welcome. i do think tis said that "bikers" think tht they have the right to intimidate people based on their scooter of choice. and since when did sitting around getting drunk make you a biker.. i actually put miles on my bike every year and spend very little time polishing it
hmmm

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2011
Most that bash harleys apparently can't afford one. Just say you prefer jap bikes I'll ride with anyone. Btw the newer harleys don't have to be retourqed all the time or leak all the oil. Find a new insult.
cyclesnob

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2011
they finance the damn things for 10 years.. anyone can afford one. nothing wrong with a harley.. its just not the best bike on the road and not worth $5000 more dollars that you paid for it because you drilled the baffles out of the exhaust... get over yourself... i can afford anything that i want, i just choose to ride what i want to ride
hmmm

Cleveland, OH

#9 Apr 27, 2011
You apparently didn't understand what I said. Lemme rephrase it, ride whhat you want instead of tearing down other peoples rides. It wasn't directed at u dingleberry so quit bragging about what u can afford and what's the best to u. Being the "best" is a matter of opinion and takes in a lot of things, the look u like, experience, price, and many other things. So when the rain stops put the cage in the garage and ride the friggin thing.
Loyal

Dublin, OH

#10 Apr 28, 2011
Well maybe this Detroit idiot should go back to michigan with a good fu ck ing bike a Honda! Nothing wrong with what type of bike you have maybe that's what he likes. Your probably some Jake leg with a moped as sho le!
johnnylegend

Herndon, VA

#11 Aug 23, 2012
portsmouth is outlaw territory. Stay in detroit. No one wants your kind down here. And you have to pass through ironhorsemen territory to get to portsmouth. Probable not a good thing for pmc (posers motorcycle club) they will destroy you.

Since: Jul 12

Marion, OH

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Only Harley's belong in traditional motor cycle club...not wannabe Harleys.
LOL

Marion, OH

#13 Aug 23, 2012
Portsmouth Motorcycle Club = A JOKE and EGOS ON WHEELES! I laugh at them. They think they are a bunch of real bad azzes!
rty

Marion, OH

#14 Aug 24, 2012
people come back to reality. there are only a handful of real motorcycle gang type things left in the world. these clubs are just a place for a bunch of a-hole alcoholics to meet and have a reason to get drunk. I can't stand about 99% of motorcycle riders. they always have this attitude that you in the car should back off, bow to them, and give them the road because they are on the bike and "unprotected". yet they are the first to cut you off, pull out in front of you, drive up the side of the road, or weave in and out of traffic. you chose to waste your money and be unprotected. you need to be the one that is more observant, and careful. I have been upon many accident scenes with emergency crews, and every time it involves a motorcycle crash it's always been the bikers fault.
killer

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Aug 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
Portsmouth Motorcycle Club = A JOKE and EGOS ON WHEELES! I laugh at them. They think they are a bunch of real bad azzes!
stfu,gay boy.
Harley Rider

Circleville, OH

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Here is the thing every one cry's American steel when 99.9 % of a Harley is made over sea's.
Eric

Rush, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2012
curious

United States

#18 Aug 24, 2012
DETROIT OUTLAW wrote:
Who cares?
rty

United States

#20 Sep 5, 2012
killer wrote:
<quoted text>stfu,gay boy.
killer huh lol. he's right. I have several of your members on my Facebook. they do nothing but cry about how everyone else on the road should watch out for them, when most of you pu$$ie$ drive with no care and cry when you cause an accident. if not that they talk about these stupid a$$ shows like sons of anarchy and others. like they are the same because they are in a motorcycle club in Portsmouth, Piece of S4it Ohio. in reality you are the ones who should watch out for those of us driving cars, trucks, etc on the road. you cause most of the motorcycle related accidents but wanna blame the person driving the car. as for the clubs, if you met one person who was like those people on tv. you would pi$$ an $hit yourself in a second. crying before them.
Jojo

Beaver, OH

#21 Sep 5, 2012
rty wrote:
<quoted text>
killer huh lol. he's right. I have several of your members on my Facebook. they do nothing but cry about how everyone else on the road should watch out for them, when most of you pu$$ie$ drive with no care and cry when you cause an accident. if not that they talk about these stupid a$$ shows like sons of anarchy and others. like they are the same because they are in a motorcycle club in Portsmouth, Piece of S4it Ohio. in reality you are the ones who should watch out for those of us driving cars, trucks, etc on the road. you cause most of the motorcycle related accidents but wanna blame the person driving the car. as for the clubs, if you met one person who was like those people on tv. you would pi$$ an $hit yourself in a second. crying before them.
STFU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e c l i p s e !!!!!! 17 min Big B 2
Rapid Fire Pizza. 20 min Big B 1
Hot guy at kroger 1 hr His Boyfriend 2
hey state patrol and sheriff depts of scioto co... 3 hr gary 5
Bullying 10 hr DrNO 32
It's Been a few Days ... Someone comment on 'Ra... 10 hr A fan 6
Danita Chrissy Sprague apparently knows everyone 12 hr Elaborate scheme 18

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance