Missy M from McDermott
u know me

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Every one thinks this girl is so goody good good. Will just let me just tell u all something. I seen her today buying her self some drug's. There was a guy in a red blazer and she just walked right up and got her stuff. Must be nice to let people think u r getting gas but realy she is there to get her druds.
what

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2012
Who and druds?
u know me

West Chester, OH

#3 Jan 14, 2012
her name is missy maynard and she is on drugs but she let's every one around her think she is just the best thing ever(NOT).she aint nothing but a w***e will shouldnt say that i would have to say s**t there aint knoe one out here will pay her for that nasty s**t.
hey now

Marion, OH

#4 Jan 14, 2012
melissa maynard is that who you are talking about
u know me

Laura, OH

#5 Jan 18, 2012
yeap she make's every one think she is this good girl and dont do anything but i seen her buying drugs and i know she is a slut......
grow up

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 Jan 18, 2012
u know me wrote:
yeap she make's every one think she is this good girl and dont do anything but i seen her buying drugs and i know she is a slut......
Really? Well obviously you don't know her or you would know that she does not nor has she ever done drugs. It seems to me that you should get a life and leave her alone. She has been with the same man for the last year and a half, so how does that make her a slu*?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Brown 50 years old from Portsmouth Ohio s... 5 hr Kids 1
SOMC drug detox (Nov '15) 6 hr Gerbils R Us 7
portsmouth motorcycle club 6 hr DrNo 8
Hot Heads Bretos is it a good place to eat ? 7 hr Whitey Blackman 8
Caleb Brown really a perv ? 9 hr gross 15
The Players Club 12 hr Gerbils r us 6
O.J.Simpson 12 hr Kato 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance