Don't they hear it or feel it coming?
meeee

Dublin, OH

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Not when you're high as hell.
Orange Jews

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Dec 4, 2012
They think that it's the light at the end of the tunnel...

“I'm not a cougar i'm a cat.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 4, 2012
you can hear a train miles away..i was wondering that too..
Just sayin_

Waarland, Netherlands

#5 Dec 4, 2012
At that point it IS the light at the end of the tunnel.
quiet

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Actually i was walkin on the tracks in so shore when i was a teenager with a friend
We were just talkin and walkin and looked behind us for some reason..and within eye sight was an amtrack train! We were both shocked! Of course we got off the tracks in plenty of time but we did not hear it at all! No explanation how or y but we simply heard nothing! And no we were not high..just skippin school tryin to stay outta sight.
look

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
they get hit because they are dumb enough to be on the tracks in the first place....that rules out all common sense to begin with...so saying they should have heard it or felt it is invalid lol...what, did they think was gonna come down those tracks ..... ice cream trucks???
Train

Pomeroy, OH

#8 Dec 4, 2012
I have heard of a couple of cases in which a person was listening to music on a phone or iPod and apparently did not hear the train. Also, sometimes people are in a car, driving across at a crossing, music turned up as loud as possible, don't remember to look both ways, and BAM!
meeee

Circleville, OH

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I got a idea,stay off the tracks. Also when driving always look even if there is a gate. " Hellow "
mary

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 4, 2012
I want to play chicken on tracks..
Just sayin_

Waarland, Netherlands

#11 Dec 4, 2012
I actually know of a case where a 27 yr old manager of a restaurant took a 19 yr old female employee to his families farm for a swim after work. Apparently there is a spot on the railroad tracks near the farm where he liked to go and stargaze. They found them both there after being hit by a train. Apparently they had been drinking (cooler nearby)and fell asleep on the tracks. The engin driver never saw them. This happend in TN. Her family is now suing his for $25 million.
LOL

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Dec 4, 2012
just askin wrote:
Don't they hear it or feel it coming?
Must not, hear its the same when ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L trys to have sex with a woman!!!! LOL LOL LOL winning!~!!!!!!!
gary

Portland, IN

#16 Dec 5, 2012
Orange Jews wrote:
They think that it's the light at the end of the tunnel...
then my kids will never get hit? they run the other way, when they see that light? lol
mary

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Dec 5, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Make her choke yo chicken first before giving her a good plucking!!! LOL
Please Stop!!!!LOL
true story

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
My grandpa got hit by a train along 23. He was stuck behind a car waitng to pull out onto 23 and he could'nt back up because there was a car behind him.He was about 80 years old at the time of the acident which I'm sure did'nt help out any but he got hit and drug for a little while but he lived through it somehow.
Big Daddy from Cincinnati

Duluth, GA

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Don't fool with trains they can and will hurt you they can't stop on a dime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did this happen? Tax increase! 29 min Couch Potato 15
Life Point Church: Is it Legit? (Jul '14) 30 min Lcc 86
Any women needing clients? 56 min can it be 30
Any cute female looking for a true sugar daddy (Sep '12) 57 min can it be 39
Where's Liz? 1 hr Ptown69 1
lil-t33 1 hr Ptown69 107
sugar daddy 3 hr inquiz 32
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE