Ashley Bates and Josh Furgeson from W...

Ashley Bates and Josh Furgeson from Wayne Hills

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Wondering

Marion, OH

#1 Jun 24, 2011
Anyone know anything about them. Are they good people?
alisha dunn

West Chester, OH

#2 Jun 26, 2011
good ppl!
Haha

Marion, OH

#3 Sep 26, 2011
Wow Really
confused

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2011
No, they are druggies and he's a big dealer in the Wayne Hills. She's a bad mother, they are Not good ppl. You must buy off them.
JustSaying

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2011
They are a bunch of drug addicts and skanks that can't take care of there children.
Kayla

Marion, OH

#6 Sep 29, 2011
Umm, I've been friends with Ashley for years! She is NOT a druggie!! And she is a damn good mom. So please don't talk she about her. Thanks.=)
Josh Ferguson

Bergholz, OH

#7 Oct 7, 2011
haahahahaha thats som funny stuff you pill headed B I T C H
Ashley Bates

Wapakoneta, OH

#8 Oct 14, 2011
For one thing we dont do drugs...And I am a good mom...I work 40 hrs a week to support my kids...I dont know where you guys are getting your information but its not true..Why dont you guys get a life and quit worrying about what we do with ours...
Sindy

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Oct 14, 2011
You guys who are saying bad stuff about Ashley and Josh are idiots! Ashley is my best friend and has been for years. She is NOT a druggie that is forsure and neither is Josh. Ashley works hard to take care of her kids so get your facts straight. I don't hang out with druggies so if she was one I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be her friend. So don't go trash talking them just becaue they live in the hills don't mean there druggies like most of them are. You people need to get a life!
Joshua Ferguson

Bergholz, OH

#10 Oct 24, 2011
yeah me and my daughter are the drug dealers
im selling crack out my front door to toddlers and my daughter is selling crack to infants out the back door
Wow

Herndon, VA

#11 Oct 24, 2011
I don't know Ashley very well but I do know josh and he's good people always has his kid with him and she's always clean have never seen her dirty or look neglected so obviously there good parents so u all need to leave josh alone
Joshua Ferguson

Bergholz, OH

#12 Oct 24, 2011
i love how people say im a druggie im far from it i dont do no drugs or allow it around me or my kid i take care of my kid all day everyday and go to school 2 days a week and manage my at home business my daughter is never dirty or anything but im a bad parent dont hate cause you wish your baby daddy wanted something to do with your kid
jerry

Greenup, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2011
Joshua Ferguson wrote:
yeah me and my daughter are the drug dealers
im selling crack out my front door to toddlers and my daughter is selling crack to infants out the back door
you are sick
Michelle

Melrose Park, IL

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Brittani Ferguson is a crackd out meth addict, wit a different dude every week. Sad but tru. Bytch needa go to the dentist asap & get her grill fixed baby gurl, yo shyt is hit!
Get out da corn fields & off ya knees, get a real job u loser.
tommy

Portage, MI

#16 Jan 14, 2013
She gave it up to me for some meth!! Her breath stunk badd
Michelle

Melrose Park, IL

#17 Jan 14, 2013
That is a damn shame!!
Her teeth rottin out of her head.
She still turning tricks out her house or her momma house?
Heather

Melrose Park, IL

#19 Jan 17, 2013
I heard brit was on sum stuff but I cant honestly say she wud do anything lyk that to support her habit. @least I hope not.
james

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2013
She's on stuff, spike takes real good care of her lol
Heather

Melrose Park, IL

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Brit is a good.mom, just needs help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna the Wh*re (Hillbilly Heroin) (Apr '11) 24 min curious 23
Jerad Stanley 36 min Me one 8
Jason Whisman (Jun '15) 1 hr Concerned 8
Easy money 3 hr Bosslady45 10
End of 7th street/Young street crack house 6 hr Pip Rademaker 3
LARGEST Pill Mill Dr Margaret Temponarous on Trial 6 hr Pip Rademaker 27
Who Would Win 6 hr Pip Rademaker 1

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance