Jason Rowland
Hay hay

San Mateo, CA

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Does anyone know him? Can U tell me anything?
Lola

San Mateo, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2010
I know him, he is a douche bag!
MyMy

Marion, OH

#3 Apr 30, 2010
That's Nice!
Billy

Havertown, PA

#4 Apr 30, 2010
trash,low life,punk
Lola

San Mateo, CA

#5 May 1, 2010
He tried to get wit me for a minute. I told him to get to steppin, total fkin trash
a friend of a friend

Marion, OH

#6 Oct 23, 2010
jason isnt any of that hes amazing!!! so shut ur mouths u dont know him
Fromthestreetz

Marion, OH

#7 Oct 23, 2010
Junkie thief
Shisha

Marion, OH

#8 Oct 24, 2010
he was my lil bros friend...till he did my lil bros gf....now not so much

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

The Compound

#9 Oct 24, 2010
The name sounds familiar...
Rebecca Campbell

Lebanon, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2011
Im his girl and i promise you i look better than any of you anonymous trash talkin bitches... so get a life.. and dont worry about him being broke or whatever you want to say I got his back..keep talkin keep us laughin
RED

Wilmington, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2011
Rebecca Campbell wrote:
Im his girl and i promise you i look better than any of you anonymous trash talkin bitches... so get a life.. and dont worry about him being broke or whatever you want to say I got his back..keep talkin keep us laughin
Hey stupid they stopped talking about him in October 2010. He's a typical Scioto county loser...no trash talking here
Bob tha builda

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2011
Becca u went to Webster and lived on kittle road in a trashy house and was a fugly freckled face fat girl then u got on dope lost weight started selling u body for drugs and spreading hep went to prison and u want to call ppl on here trashy well if any thing u are the biggest piece of trash on topix so u can stay with Jason Rowland he's a nobody too
t down alley

Coopersville, MI

#13 Feb 4, 2011
what up Jason, screw all these punks. Like your girl said, keep us laughin'.
Nikki

Marion, OH

#14 Feb 11, 2011
wonder if hes going to fight in toughman? hummm
guess who

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2011
i know that he cant fight or *uck so why would anyone care about him hes a snake
Kevin huge

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2011
Becca campbell is trashy as hell...but jason is right behind her...she still looks bad even though drugs made her lose weight and her n jason r perfect for each other
Anonymous

Wheelersburg, OH

#18 Aug 11, 2015
I just ran across all of this.. what in the actual hell. Hes not a "junkie" or a "loser". Even though me and him have bad blood between us and havent talked in a huge while, hes a great guy and such a good person.

You all wrote this about him when he was a teenager, as well. You guys cannot be serious right now, so when he was a KID and think this is okay?

and this just goes to show how scared all of you are to even say his name to his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im in love with doug at homeless shelter 3 hr Homeless 11
Citizens you can get out of poverty 4 hr Perry T Mason jr 12
Attorney Mike Moran (Jan '10) 4 hr REALOG 138
Wondering 5 hr Wondergurl 4
ATTENTION CITIZENS: BIG NEWS for Ptown and Hill... 6 hr Perry T Mason jr 1
Christopher Evans 6 hr Busted16 4
Ryan L 12 hr cinderella 67

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance