Girls that date mexicans

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LAMO

Marion, OH

#1 Aug 21, 2011
who all can name people that goes with the mexicans. I gotta couple natasha hale, jakie lane, alisha mcalister, benita kearns, stephanie scott,sara leedom, yolanda villea, tabitha harper,brittany frost man now that i think about it all of them are freakin fat asses haha i guess thats all they can get. fucken nasty asses.

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2011
I've often wondered if they pay women to marry them for US Citizenship and then they eventually bail on the wives?

Since: Jul 11

There & here

#3 Aug 21, 2011
Wow, really?

Illegal immigration is a hot topic where I'm from. There were some state laws passed there last fall regarding fines to employers who knowingly hire an illegal resident. One theme remains constant: there needs to be a higher population for a social structure to support illegals.
According to the 2010 census, less than 3% of Ohio residents are of latin heritage.
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c20...
I don't believe there is a large enough illegal population here for stuff like that to happen.
Melissa

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2011
Obviously you don't know anything about green cards, just because you are married doesn't mean you can get one! And why you put all those girls names on here? They turn you down or something? Get a life!
fatso

Marion, OH

#5 Aug 22, 2011
I realize only fat girls date mexicans, that is all they can get what a sad shame!!!!
Mister Wolfe

Marion, OH

#6 Aug 22, 2011
What do you bricks and fat chicks have in common? Both get laid by dirty ass mexicans.

Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team? All of the ones that can climb, jump? And or swim are over here on welfare.

What do bitches and fences have in common? Both get jumped by mexicans on a daily basis.

The US says they can't find any illegal aliens in the United States. Have they tried going to Walmart during the first of the month.
Mister Wolfe

Marion, OH

#7 Aug 22, 2011
Plus the only reason why mexicans only bang fat chicks is because they remind them of a burrito and if she gets pregnant he gets a green card and nine months later they both get a little bean half breed.
Melissa

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2011
Seriously?!? Grow up! Stop hating on the mexicans, maybe you just jealous cause Mexican girls don't want you! And FYI o you, not all the mexicans women are fat!
Roberto

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2011
Melissa wrote:
Seriously?!? Grow up! Stop hating on the mexicans, maybe you just jealous cause Mexican girls don't want you! And FYI o you, not all the mexicans women are fat!
If you have enough cojones to get along with a 1 you probably can get a 10.
scioto countys finest

Lynchburg, OH

#10 Oct 31, 2011
You don't get a green card if you have a kid with an american just sayin. Only the kid is a legal citizen
MEGAMIND

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 31, 2011
You know why these girls like Mexicans...big d!ck$...sorry white boys
PigSpit

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 31, 2011
Have they brought any of their pretty women up here for us yet? Kind of stingy if you ask me.
Sometimes the heavy ones don't look half bad, and it must be nice for them to find a man who will work, especially if they're looking around here.
pike st

Crooksville, OH

#13 Nov 1, 2011
MEGAMIND wrote:
You know why these girls like Mexicans...big d!ck$...sorry white boys
but how do they stand the smell?
MEGAMIND

Garden City, MI

#15 Nov 1, 2011
Yeah you dont smell with a little one ......common sense says I shower i still have a big one ...theres nothing you can do to get a bigger one ...oh wait there is cause you crazy white guys go after young girls who think its big if you think im lying just watch dateline to catch a predator ....oh snap!
der furhrer

Crooksville, OH

#16 Nov 2, 2011
then some brudda from the hood whips his out and you are once again small
ppl kill me

Minford, OH

#17 Nov 2, 2011
i am married to a Mexican. He dose not have a green card.he works every day even when he is sick.He takes shower. and dose not hit me He has took care of 2 white mans kids for 5 years because their their dads are to fn lazy to go to work.I have only dated one mexican. and i married him.and i am not fat im not skinny either but you white trash need to get over it first you bitch about the blacks taking your females then you bitch about the mexicans. Tell you what get a life get a job, stop fu$%ing lil girls.then maybe some white bitch will want you.
Roscoe

Marion, OH

#18 Nov 2, 2011
Mexicans like it here because it is literally flowing with milk and honey for someone willing to work. As far as local women taking up with them, well, they're probably making a huge step up from what we offer locally.
proud wife of a mexican

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 26, 2012
I hate these stupid posts. My husband is hardworking, has good hygiene,is a wonderful dad, and treats me like a queen. I love my man and yeah I am thick but not fat and trust honey I dont give a shit about what anyone says. Mexicans are real men. They take care of their kids where as american men run. They are also great in bed....lol...u dont like it fuck off!!!
Well

Van Wert, OH

#21 Jun 26, 2012
Keep thinking that it is what he wants to hear you say. Fool
Pennifer

Whitney, TX

#22 Jun 26, 2012
proud wife of a mexican wrote:
I hate these stupid posts. My husband is hardworking, has good hygiene,is a wonderful dad, and treats me like a queen. I love my man and yeah I am thick but not fat and trust honey I dont give a shit about what anyone says. Mexicans are real men. They take care of their kids where as american men run. They are also great in bed....lol...u dont like it fuck off!!!
If your happy then i am tickled to death for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a woman 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 20
Donation solicitors in the middle of the street 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 14
Turn in Worker's Comp fraud if you know of it 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 5
Perry Mason Tyrone Black HD Denny 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 119
Year of the Corpse 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 3
anybody want a free headjob? 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 49
Paul and Rose (Aug '10) 1 hr Perry T Mason jr 643

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance