United States

#130 Jan 10, 2013
Did they keep Trina???
OMG

Athens, OH

#131 Jan 10, 2013
Yippee wrote:
Misty is in jai for drugs check out Lewis county newspaper
You are blowing my mind! Misty is NOT in jail! She is home with her children and they are doing fine, read the paper gain they arrested 3 people and Misty was not one of them,you all must be jealous of her or something to get on here and run your mouth.Grow up and get a life!
Rikki

Marion, OH

#132 Jan 10, 2013
moose member wrote:
Did they keep Trina???
yes they even made Trina lwave also.....
Rikk

Marion, OH

#133 Jan 10, 2013
sorry miss type.... yes they got rid of all the ppl that WAS working there.....
My name is earl

United States

#134 Jan 10, 2013
member wrote:
You have to be a member to get in...Tracy and Misty were good batenders, The sweet older women that was at the door was a little rude to some people but she is sweet. They closed to stop all the argueing , It happens, If a club gets out of hand they step in to fix it, If they cant it will be closed,there is no one person to blame,I like the moose it will be back nice as ever..I just hope the Moose riders go away..
She was rude as hell nothing sweet about her.....
Rotten Crotch

Marion, OH

#135 Jan 10, 2013
And I was just about to buy a membership! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha!!!
Please

Crooksville, OH

#136 Jan 10, 2013
They wouldn't have been fired if they was doing there job
Haha

United States

#137 Jan 10, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>You are blowing my mind! Misty is NOT in jail! She is home with her children and they are doing fine, read the paper gain they arrested 3 people and Misty was not one of them,you all must be jealous of her or something to get on here and run your mouth.Grow up and get a life!
Not yet she isn't but now we know where the money she was stealing from the moose went the cops seized it!!
Rotten Crotch

Marion, OH

#138 Jan 10, 2013
And let's do away with the term, "private club" cause when the state has you more/less under a magnifying glass it's not very f*ckin' private.
OMG

Langsville, OH

#139 Jan 10, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet she isn't but now we know where the money she was stealing from the moose went the cops seized it!!
Ha Ha she will have her money back, she did not steal from the moose, from the way you all are talking about money being stolen she should of had more than $3000.00.She is gone from the moose(good riddens) and will get a better job and a decent job.She was not fired more like laid off.The moose better watch out some illegal doings the way they got rid of everyone.
Fire

Galion, OH

#140 Jan 10, 2013
Every body needs to get a life and stop the bull shit..........my god grow up no one done nothing wrong..........just the moose riders wonder how doug felt when vickie sceen what was on topix about him??????????
Bonita

Marion, OH

#141 Jan 10, 2013
Wilda wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you post this with your real name?? I would so love to know who you are. That woman happens to be my mom, and she did her job well! Are you mad cause she wouldn't let you back in for some reason or another??? The guy they left on the door was the one lettin people in left and right. Ya know, idc much who talks smack about me, but my mom, nah. I'm glad she she doesn't have access to a computer. She doesn't need to see crap like this. She just lost one of her daughter's (one of my sister's) back in July. So, to whoever you are, keep your mouth off my mom! If you have somethin to say about her, come to me and say it.
She was a very rude lady just sayin everytime I went there she made me feel unwelcomed. Should be the opposite way around.
Batman and Robin

Cambridge, OH

#143 Jan 10, 2013
Fire wrote:
Every body needs to get a life and stop the bull shit..........my god grow up no one done nothing wrong....????
really you don't think anyone did anything wrong? I guess moose heart international just comes in for shits an giggles.. you're retarded and so are the rest of you morons who think calling Duane is going to get something done... What do you people not understand about Moose Heart International.. Duane is small potatoes. If you all would have paid them their money instead of pocketing it they never would have gotten involved....
bill

Marion, OH

#146 Jan 10, 2013
moose member wrote:
Did they keep Trina???
. HELL NO!!!
lea

Marion, OH

#147 Jan 10, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha she will have her money back, she did not steal from the moose, from the way you all are talking about money being stolen she should of had more than $3000.00.She is gone from the moose(good riddens) and will get a better job and a decent job.She was not fired more like laid off.The moose better watch out some illegal doings the way they got rid of everyone.
. Sorry but all where fired thats what they said ( moose heart )
Fire

Galion, OH

#149 Jan 11, 2013
ALittleBitOfTruth wrote:
I heard if they do a "lay off" they are NOT allowed to hire ANYONE untill they ask the old bartenders if they would like to come back. When you lay someone off, its because you no longer nees their services, you are not allowed to fill those positions with new people unless they were all fired. FACT!
Thats a fact!!!!!!! Thank u for posting that!!!!!!
someone who knows

Zanesville, OH

#150 Jan 11, 2013
Fire wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a fact!!!!!!! Thank u for posting that!!!!!!
They have already been hiring bar tenders.
da go

Marion, OH

#151 Jan 11, 2013
ALittleBitOfTruth wrote:
I heard if they do a "lay off" they are NOT allowed to hire ANYONE untill they ask the old bartenders if they would like to come back. When you lay someone off, its because you no longer nees their services, you are not allowed to fill those positions with new people unless they were all fired. FACT!
they were ALL fired Moose heart come in and Fired them All not layed off FIRED!!!
trista

Marion, OH

#154 Jan 11, 2013
yep wrote:
Lmao. I hate when people talk when they dont know what they r talking about. The bartenders signed papers for a LAY OFf! Ask around before you assume. I dont just put here say on here, dont talk to just b talking or stir up trouble. I know for a FACT they got laid off. You guys are so dumb irs stupid. Sounds like a guy that got shut down for a date by a bartender and is butthurt..i find this crap so funny.
Hmmm??? Why is there an Add in the local newspaper "Hireing Bartenders" for Portsmouth Moose?? You must be one of the "Fired Bartenders" trying to cover up your part in the " Busted Theft Ring" bwahahahaha....Face it..you are HISTORY!!!!! ;)
spitfire

Marion, OH

#155 Jan 12, 2013
trista wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm??? Why is there an Add in the local newspaper "Hireing Bartenders" for Portsmouth Moose?? You must be one of the "Fired Bartenders" trying to cover up your part in the " Busted Theft Ring" bwahahahaha....Face it..you are HISTORY!!!!! ;)
FYI I have seen the lay off papers that were given to the bartenders. None of the employees were fired. So don't judge these bartenders by what is said in here. I am a concerned member and still have a lot of questions I would like an answer to but people this is no way to get answers. The members need to take more of an interest in their lodge and get involved a lot more than just sitting at the bar or in the back room getting plastered and bitching about what needs to be done. You are members so help the club not hurt it by slandering all the employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution location 6 hr AllIDOISLOL 17
Citizens you can get out of poverty 7 hr blank girl 21
Candice Osborne (May '13) 9 hr GirlSheLovesToHate 7
Want a FREE Lawyer? Gene Meadows is court appo... 10 hr Perry T Mason jr 1
Dr palazzo 14 hr pat 5
Im in love with doug at homeless shelter 15 hr hot4learners 13
I'm using Angie Sat Koonta kentae 1

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance