Just sayin_

Waarland, Netherlands

#29 Dec 13, 2012
The Informer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry let's say you get 22 shots @$2.75 =$60.50 a bottle costs let's say 25.00 that's 35.50 PROFITT BUT WHERE IS THAT MONEY GOING? That's only a part of the problem look aat the whole picture. We have a good club and good members but we do have bad apples in the basket get rid of them before they spoil it for you and the other good members. PLEASE!
AANNNDDD...Really?$2.75 a drink? Please tell me that is well drinks (the cheap stuff) and in that case the profit should be more like $50.00 a bottle.

Since: Jun 12

Pleasantville, OH

#30 Dec 13, 2012
Quit Your Damn Whining People A Bar Or Club Can Charge Whatever They Want To Charge For Drinks Moose Is One Of The Cheapest In Town For Well Drinks Hell If A Bottle Makes 40-50 Dollars Profitt So Be It Go To Any Other Bar In Town And Find Out What They Make A Bottle And If You Find It Cheaper Than The Moose Than I Suggest You Keep Your Ass There!!!!
Just sayin_

Waarland, Netherlands

#31 Dec 13, 2012
PMJ300 wrote:
Quit Your Damn Whining People A Bar Or Club Can Charge Whatever They Want To Charge For Drinks Moose Is One Of The Cheapest In Town For Well Drinks Hell If A Bottle Makes 40-50 Dollars Profitt So Be It Go To Any Other Bar In Town And Find Out What They Make A Bottle And If You Find It Cheaper Than The Moose Than I Suggest You Keep Your Ass There!!!!
Lacking reading skills?? The conversation is not about the profit the bottle makes but the lack of profit it is showing. Even with well drinks being that cheap the bottle should be showing a decent profit but apparently, as "An Informant" stated is is only showing a few dollars profit. That is going somewhere else. Not to the Moose club.
The Informer

Zanesville, OH

#34 Dec 13, 2012
PMJ300 wrote:
I just want to go to the club I pay dues to and not have to hear and see the things going on by the board members it's a shame a nice place like that is being run into the ground. At the meeting last Monday look around at the board one was drunk and could'nt hold his eyes open that's what I'm talking about lets make money for the club not line board members pockets. Sorry the truth hurts,
remember the Queen of Hearts a joke!!!!! and so on.
biker

Martinsville, OH

#35 Dec 13, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
why don't someone get a hold of the regional manager for the state of ohio moose lodge? you can go on the internet and look up their phone number and have them investigate. I heard the barmaids do make 10 an hour plus tips. to all you members, I would not put no more money in for the drawings.
Its been done many times, but as long as the money is sent to them there not going do any thing.
biker

Martinsville, OH

#37 Dec 14, 2012
barmaid wrote:
<quoted text> and what i was told the barmaids are making way 2 much per hour 10 to15 dollars per hour plus tips no wonder there going broke
u should get it right is your going to quote something. thay make 8 dollars an hour. that the hightest one there.
true blue

United States

#38 Dec 14, 2012
This is all childish this suite is nothing but a gossip board for people that don't have balls to come to someones face and talk smack about them...the girls are awesome there that bartend and they don't sell drugs either...look at some the members that go out back and smoke their dope and trust me they allow to many idiots to come in there to join the club...its stupid people on here and at Moose yet to ruin it for others that try and live and do their job and go have a good time...maybe look at some your members our yourself!!! Just saying all thus on here its CRAP LOL
seemore

Portsmouth, OH

#39 Dec 14, 2012
see
biker

Martinsville, OH

#40 Dec 14, 2012
barmaid wrote:
<quoted text> sorry i disagree they all should go
I'm a long time member there, Maybe they should aoo go, they really don't take care of the place any more.it is dirty. they have one girl trying to takecare of the place and shes an offcers daughter.But on the other hand be carefull who takes there place, the bikers are trying to take it over, if they do that will be the end of the moose club.

West Union, OH

#41 Dec 14, 2012
biker wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a long time member there, Maybe they should aoo go, they really don't take care of the place any more.it is dirty. they have one girl trying to takecare of the place and shes an offcers daughter.But on the other hand be carefull who takes there place, the bikers are trying to take it over, if they do that will be the end of the moose club.

This is true Randy pulling his bullshit and Bob Cook being in the mix is a joke also. Security my rear this guy couldn't even cut it as a sheriff.
omg

Langsville, OH

#42 Dec 14, 2012
If you ask me,just stay out of there,most there are happy with things. So just mind your own business, maybe Tracy and Misty is not the problem, but you as a patron. People are so vicious, get a job and keep yourself busy.
biker

Martinsville, OH

#46 Dec 14, 2012
omg lmao wrote:
<quoted text>most members aren't paying dues since Ut is an OPEN CLUB now. The bartender wannabe hoes have ruined the place, atop indictments they've out on themselves and the moose organization. Hope they can do time
the moose club is not an open bar , you must be a member to come in and buy a drank.
exmember

United States

#50 Dec 15, 2012
I was at another bar in town last night and 3 young girls came in the barmaid carded them and made them leave cause they weren't old enough and they said they had been at the moose drinking with one of their uncles and would just go back there. If that was the truth it Doesn't sound like they are doing anything the right way right now
nasty

Flatwoods, KY

#53 Dec 16, 2012
Dump
exmember

Minford, OH

#55 Dec 17, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone heard word that misty n Tracy r under indictment? My cop friend said they r gonna b facing the judges gavel
haven't heard it but hope its true!
eye spy

United States

#56 Dec 17, 2012
exmember wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't heard it but hope its true!
it isn't true so Hope on blahahaha keep talking smack lol Traci and Misty rock :)
eye spy

United States

#58 Dec 17, 2012
jiey wrote:
<quoted text>laugh allll yoo wanta, they wont
ok blahahaha your an idiot really proof is in the pudding :) all Moose bartenders rock don't hate cause low lives didn't get there way boo hoo Lmfao
only one

United States

#60 Dec 17, 2012
bluck puke wrote:
<quoted text>they rock? Lol They sell rock, like blacks, and soon will beeeeee hookin (a lot more) when place is shut down
seriously grow up quit talking about people get a life!!! Infants
Traci

United States

#61 Dec 17, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>misty buys sells trafficks in food stamps, her brother ed supplies pills for her to sell along w others and tracy like that dark meat who supply her atop her keeping her kid hooked on dope. They are ruthless wretched winches. All the has the moose's name tagged w it!
I tell ya talk all smack you want about me leave my kid out of the Moose bull crap if you have some balls to you come to me I'm there every Tuesday day and Friday Sat night you will walk in but limp out that's if you have guts cause I'm not scared man or woman bring it but all this is retarded but idc you all have nothing better to do then be jealous of me then knock yourself out I have an extra pack of diapers you can use lol
exmember

Minford, OH

#63 Dec 17, 2012
LucyLu wrote:
Almost every single person that's employed at "The Moose" is and has been steeling from there!! That's a Fact!! Some are officers etc! Jack, Jerry, Ron P, Paul P, Loretta, Misty, Jan, and the friends of these people and so on and so on!! Start from the top and remove each and every single one of them!! Solve the problem once and for all!! It's more like the "Payton Place" as in "whose sleeping with who" and "who haven't you slept with" The last 6yrs has turned a nice "Club" into "Shit"...for those that do pay their memberships...where do you suppose your money is really going?? lol "IN THEIR POCKETS"
Well said!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
king trump!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '16) 19 min TexasNurse 25
My Feet Are So Pretty They Should Be Worshiped 3 hr Ceiltile9 5
lost rollers 3 hr birds 1
who will president trump blame for this? 6 hr DrNO 195
Whats a person to ? 8 hr gary 6
How To Sell Your Soul To The Devil 8 hr gary 2
Ex SOCF guard who beat inmates now a SOMC nurse 8 hr gary 15

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance