wow this male enhancement stuff reall...

wow this male enhancement stuff really works!!!!

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

smally bigs

Langsville, OH

#1 Nov 28, 2012
i cant believe this stuff. i love it!!
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Marion, OH

#2 Nov 28, 2012
PS... Works much better with a actual partner. LOL
crazy chic

Langsville, OH

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Wow r u ready to show the finished product
hot for you

Langsville, OH

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Where u at ,bigs
Way too big

Marion, OH

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Ive been trying to find something that will decrease my size,Cant keep a girl cause they whine that it hurts too much..... Ole to be little
joker

Langsville, OH

#6 Nov 28, 2012
me to man i got a knot tied in mine right now!
Way too big wrote:
Ive been trying to find something that will decrease my size,Cant keep a girl cause they whine that it hurts too much..... Ole to be little

Since: Jan 13

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Nice. why dont you try ageless male supplement. It boosts the libido which improves the drive and desire.
http://www.kamamaspirit.com/review-of-testost...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Have you tried Ageless Male? This supplement boosts sexual performance simply by increasing testosterone levels within an acceptable range. I began using it after a few Ageless Male reviews caught my eye. So far, it's proven itself and has absolutely no side effects!
http://www.agelessmalereviewsu.com/ageless-ma...
gary

AOL

#10 Feb 4, 2013
A Baptist pastor was presenting a children's sermon. During the sermon, he asked the children if they knew what the resurrection was.
Now, asking questions during children's sermons is crucial, but at the same time, asking children questions in front of a congregation can also be very dangerous.

Having asked the children if they knew the meaning of the resurrection, a little boy raised his hand.
The pastor called on him and the little boy said, "I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are supposed to call the doctor."

It took over ten minutes for the congregation to settle down enough from their laughter for the worship service to be continued.
Bubba

Marion, OH

#11 Feb 4, 2013
I took one dose of that male enhancement stuff and I got harder than Chinese arithmetic..... LOL

Since: Feb 13

Clifton, NJ

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Pills are best option for male enhancement. It is because
1. With pills you can get results fast.
2. You donít need to invest more money on pills.
3. Pills are easy to use when compared to other methods.
Whenever you are looking for pill, choose the pill that includes proven ingredients and doctor- endorsed. Virectin is awesome natural male enhancement pill for a suggestion, because it is made from blend of natural ingredients and also it is safer to use.
gary

AOL

#13 Feb 20, 2013
dawsonnv wrote:
Pills are best option for male enhancement. It is because
1. With pills you can get results fast.
2. You donít need to invest more money on pills.
3. Pills are easy to use when compared to other methods.
Whenever you are looking for pill, choose the pill that includes proven ingredients and doctor- endorsed. Virectin is awesome natural male enhancement pill for a suggestion, because it is made from blend of natural ingredients and also it is safer to use.
womens lips always work for me. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got shot last night at the Columbia Bar in ... 37 min Quackie 37
Young blonde hooker 47 min Mike 38
Danita Sprague Chrissy 1 hr DrNo 18
What happened to Perry mason jr? 2 hr Chris 7
Bigfoot Hunter Wayne Burton's past? (Oct '10) 3 hr not pip 43
State Troopet 4 hr Sam 1
2 City Employees Fired for stealing water 4 hr City Employee 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance