Amazing new store downtown
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whatever

Marion, OH

#25 Oct 10, 2012
Racist because she said black guy? Oh please..If she said white guy you wouldn't have called out racist. There was nothing racist about that comment and you know it. You seem very defensive to not be the owner of that dump. I guess you just outed yourself..I would recommend you find a better place to praise/promote your own business. Topix isn't the place because face it, everyone here will be honest about what they really think. You're the only idiot I see here. And by the way your store was anything but "amazing" I could find alot more fitting words that describe that dump.
740district

Marion, OH

#26 Oct 10, 2012
Whatever wrote:
Racist because she said black guy? Oh please..If she said white guy you wouldn't have called out racist. There was nothing racist about that comment and you know it. You seem very defensive to not be the owner of that dump. I guess you just outed yourself..I would recommend you find a better place to praise/promote your own business. Topix isn't the place because face it, everyone here will be honest about what they really think. You're the only idiot I see here. And by the way your store was anything but "amazing" I could find alot more fitting words that describe that dump.
The only dump is the one you let your partner take on your face. This ain't the owner. She has more class than to deal with it on the internet. Nothing is counterfeit
740district

Marion, OH

#27 Oct 11, 2012
For you saying they're a scam they're waiting for the credit card reader to be shipped the last one they had at their previous place of business before they moved downtow was stolen and the one they shipped prior was sent back somehow they will be taking credit cards asap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family memories 42 min Frog 2
Prostitutes 48 min same atreet 8
Hero saves crowd at Fishbowl 1 hr Haha 47
Shooting pitbulls 8 hr Whitey Blackman 6
Outside Society 9 hr gary 2
You get a raise and you get a raise thanks city... 9 hr gary 7
Osco (Jun '10) 11 hr PAUL 15

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance