love lost
MEE

Dublin, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2012
y r u trying to find these two?
MEE

Dublin, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2012
and by the way BETH REYNOLDS you need to find your own man because i promise you this, last hore that tried to get with MY man tommy got her a$$ beat he is happy and has been for the last 9 years so go find you another dick to give a disease to cuz my man wouldnt have your nasty stinkin fish smellin a$$!!!
Jessis upper lip

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Tommy lives in Wayne hills, with that fat slob he's been with, but we all knows he cheats on her! All you have do do is go by when she's not home or talk to him when he's out by himself and tell him you wanna meet up, he will tell her he's going to work, and be there to see you! I know I love when he comes to see me!
Shawnda

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Here it is Brittani, you asked, here's your proof! Don't talk shit, or say shit I don't know! Its right there for everyone's eyes to see!
maybethisisadiff erentname

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Sep 6, 2012
shawnda with you sayin here it is brittani after i read yours and brittanis comments on here i searched hers and your name, all that came up was brittanis so i read it that MEE and the one on here is not the same one yes i posted on here to beth but i havent posted on yours no need to to my knowledge the only thing you guys have done to me is accuse me of this bullcrap and say lies about me....on this thread, i swear it wasnt me on yours brittani cuz if i had a problem with you, my kids would NEVER be able to play with riley i wouldnt talk to her or your mom or brother because thats the way i am and if i said the crap on YOUR thread i would tell you but i have nothing to hide so next time before you go and start accusing me and lying on me the both of you ya might wanna get your facts straight because i swear to you it was not me
maybethisisadiff erentname

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Sep 6, 2012
and BRITTANI how could it be me? i dont go to bars so why would i write that i see you at them all the time so maybe yall should keep your relationships focused on and not mine the only relationship i care about is MINE and my kids i could careless if you and dj did do anything its none of my business, as far as i kno yall didnt but like i said i mind my own business about my own relationship i dont need the extra drama from anyone elses relationships!!!!
brittani

Mansfield, OH

#8 Sep 7, 2012
I could care less either way. I know what I do and don't do so what others say really don't bother me a bit. Jess only reason I thought you was bc of shawnda but like I said I don't care. This website ain't nothing but a place for the pussys of Portsmouth to come and run their mouths without having to put their real name. You and Tommy have never done anything to me so I have no reason to believe you did it. Fck whoever did say it tho bc they obviously don't know me to fckin well. Ohh well. Fck Emm.. :)
theoneyourmomwar neduabout

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Sep 7, 2012
well like we discussed we really know who done it, now they are gonna be mad cuz they cant start ne thing lol
terrih39

Athens, OH

#10 Jan 21, 2013
jessie wht u talkin bout tommy dont cheat on u cause u know as well as i do he was living with me hell the address he gave them was mine and hes calling me now from jail telling tht they havent gave him a court date but has a chance to go to second chances now tht way i can go and see him u aint shit to u all he wants is for u to not hold his kids over his head and thts the only reason he has anything to do with u at all is for them babies
truth

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Jess ur thing but fat slob and h is thing but chili melesterjust like his dandy hell h rp all his nieces and so did his brother and dad Why his mom did nothing now h makes meth What fcking man
truth

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Child melester i feel so sorry for there brother bj WHO raze them to find out they rape his baby girl linda no wander the girl is so mess up or jess she is gay now i grow up with bj and them mary is rolling in her grave over this they so be in prison
Terri39

Tampa, FL

#13 Sep 28, 2013
Look you bitches talkin shit about tommy put your name on here if your not scared for one tommy would never hurt a kid so I know you saying he's a child melester anybody that knows tommy will tell you thats bullshit I was with tommy and my kids love tommy so you bitches talkin shit about tommy better back off him or its not gonna be nice and by the way .bj didn't raze them boys there sister Georgia did shows how much you thank you know about him keep talkin shit about tommyyou all are gonna deal with me and tommy sister Georgia over him .
Jess

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2013
I been with him for 10 years have 2 daughters by him and he don't touch either of them and if he "raped" his nieces how come they let their daughters stay with him? If he done this his own grandpa Fred wud have put him in the ground himself so y'all r just jealous he don't want nothing to do with u lying pos junkies
Terri39

Tampa, FL

#15 Oct 12, 2013
Hey you right he is a very good man and everyone wants to put him down and it's bullshit I was with him for like 8 months and he was the best thing that could have happened to me and my kids he was damn good to us so all you bitches need to lay the hell off of him for real me and him may not be together now but im still not gonna let everyone set and talk shit about him and put him down just cause were not together doesn't mean were not still good friends and still do for each other cause we do he still comes to make sure that were ok and my kids look at him as their daddy my.kids really love him alot just because he messed up trying to make money to take care of his family doesn't make him a bad person he payed for his fuck up he don't need everyone putting him down all the damn time lay the hell off of him if you guys have anything to say about him say it to me not him
Outsider

Tampa, FL

#16 Oct 23, 2013
Terri you might want to recalculate your time with him he went back to Jess after 2 months and got married to her he left u in September yea he still went around u but u were giving him money and shit no I don't like Jess either but i can't help what makes him happy and no one can help what makes him happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy sigman (Dec '11) 2 hr Inquiring minds 8
Callen 2 hr Blue 2
looking to hook up with some hung guys 3 hr Terri-S 21
Blue store hoppin shoppin day 3 hr Heather 1
Nikki Cook......I heard she got AIDS (Apr '10) 3 hr Heather 22
When do gov checks get deposited? (May '13) 4 hr bugjunior 42
janet johnson (Jul '13) 5 hr BeRockUrWorld 95
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages