Who would turn States evidence on cor...

Who would turn States evidence on corrupt attorney Mike Mearan

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

kelly

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
This thug coward nasty man, hiding behind a Ohio Bar Attorney License, has prostituted desperate girls on drug charges for lesser sentences..then they go back to the miserable addictions without help..he steals monies from many...its a Racketeering In Corrupt Organization (R.I.C.O. Act by State Law)...
Have you lost a loved one due to drugs Attorney Mearan has used?
Have you been done wrong in a divorce?
Just add up all this nasty man does!!
Speak all!!!! Please speak!!!!
OMG

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2013
angry much?
Life

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Feb 5, 2013
I heard the Devil has a special place in Hell for Mike, and Im sure there isnt anything nice about it, he will be judged and sentenced in due time, with his current lifestyle his name will not be in the book of life....
Fair Warned

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Learn from your mistakes DFM. You have a record and stop worrying about trying to dig up things and worry about how you can be a contributing member of society. Move Forward, release your anger ~~~~~~~~~~ahhhhhh , then life will be kind to you!
WATStheUSE

Lucasville, OH

#6 Feb 5, 2013
He would probably just get off again!
Fart Knocker

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
His is coming. If people weren't affraid to wind up like the headless hookers that were found a few years back then they'd come forward.
Lee Scott

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Prostitution, worlds oldest proffesion! Mike did not start it! He likes ladies and trades his services. The ladies are legal, they both get what they want. Crime?
Immoral but certainly not illegal.
Go Dog!
Lee
Fart Knocker

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Lee Scott wrote:
Prostitution, worlds oldest proffesion! Mike did not start it! He likes ladies and trades his services. The ladies are legal, they both get what they want. Crime?
Go Dog!
Lee
No different than any professional who takes advantage of a client! Doctors go to jail for it! This scumbag trades drugs and services for it. He has drug dealers provide the dope and he pays for it! Legal? I think not! He also does other things and its about to come out. Watch and see this dog has had it's last bone! Game set match fat boy!!!
ptown cryer

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Why don't the other lawyers turn him in for being a disgrace to the profession. Hate to burst your bubbles naysayers but it is absolutely illegal to be s lawyer and prey on your clients. It violates the personal ethics client professional relationship. Not to mention the supplying drugs part. Plus he is milking the local Public Defenders Fund to do his perverted acts of lawlessness so I figure someone in the prosecutors office is in on the "party" so the Mearan Maggot is protected. Your thoughts?
WATStheUSE

Lucasville, OH

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Maybe it's time for some kind of intervention,before it is to late.
love him

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2013
First person I'd call if I ever got in trouble. Lol sounds like someone is mad because they didn't get the deal they wanted lol. He's an attorney. Only so much he can do to help you or your crack head family member get off. HAha bitter much? I doubt mike is losing any sleep over you lisers
Speedy G

Highland Falls, NY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
^^^^^^^
@ love him--- you tend to have many losers you love.
lisers

Lucasville, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2013
love him wrote:
First person I'd call if I ever got in trouble. Lol sounds like someone is mad because they didn't get the deal they wanted lol. He's an attorney. Only so much he can do to help you or your crack head family member get off. HAha bitter much? I doubt mike is losing any sleep over you lisers
LISERS?
shelley scott

Ashland, KY

#19 May 16, 2013
my husband's family has been through nothing but hell with that guy he doesn't deserve to practice law my opinion he's on the wrong side of the law
Above the law

Ashland, KY

#20 May 16, 2013
Judges,lawyers, ect pass judgement on others, Pretened to be better than others I believe their judgement should harsher than that of a Normal person. Dealing with prositutes, drugs as a judge he should be put under the bridge
Passer by

Detroit, MI

#21 May 16, 2013
This thread and other threads on Mike have been going on for years,nothing happens and nothing will happen.
If he's doing all the things people say he's doing then he's just another one of Portsmouth's scumbag's.
That being said he's home free to do whatever he likes. More than likely he knows some dirt on anyone who has the power do anything about his wrongdoings.
Remember it's Portsmouth a nasty little $h!t hole full of nasty people. Good people,you know who you are,and you know what I'm saying is true. Good hard working people of Portsmouth get the shaft,and the trash is home free.
szul

Hurricane, WV

#22 May 16, 2013
Lee Scott wrote:
Go Dog!
Lee
I'm all for you in most of your conversations, but I can't say it's okay to contribute to this behavior and keep these girls stuck in their rut. It's worse than dangling candy in front of a toddler. These girls are addicts and it completely enables their drug habits. I've never seen Mike do anything like this, and I pray he isn't. Unfortunately he'll have a lot to answer for in his after life if he is. Though to me, Mike seems like a good guy with a concern for the well being of others. Maybe I've pegged him wrong?
Lee

Portsmouth, OH

#23 May 18, 2013
Those females hunt Mike down. I have seen it for years.

Lee
emba

Portsmouth, OH

#24 Jan 28, 2015
Truth hurts. He give my ex-wife drugs to watch her. She said that he couldn't get it up.also he done cocaine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kaylie mccreary 34 min I know 8
black have finally won 34 min Jimmy Swagart 149
allisayislol 45 min cabbagepatchkitty 3
When Megan Lancaster Went Missing 46 min oliverthisplace 40
Good 2 hr wow! 4
Brandon Mockbee jury trial June,11,2012 (Aug '12) 2 hr Brandon webb 27
Ameridump on trail 3 hr Molly 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages