Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

UPDATE 10/22/12 @ 11:15 a.m.
GALLIPOLIS, Ohio (WSAZ)-- A Pastor is facing 20 counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.

Pastor David A. Young, of Simpson Chapel United Methodist Church in Rio Grande, Ohio, was arraigned Monday morning in Gallia County.

Young was arrested Oct. 16 in connection with the charges.

The alleged victim is a teenager between the ages of 13 and 14-years-old who knew Young as part of a class that Young taught through the church.

Young entered a plea of not guilty to all 20 counts. Bond was set at $250,000 and Young is not to have any contact with the victim.

Assistant Prosecutor Britt Wiseman had request a bond of $500,000 because of the numerous counts. Wiseman said the incidents happened over a period of 1 year -- between September 25, 2011 and September 25, 2012.

A few members of the congregation were in the courtroom in support of their pastor. Tom Weaver was one member and says the church is going through a time of difficult healing.

"This is just a real tough situation for the whole community, itís just something you read about in other newspapers outside of Gallia County but we still have much to do and we're going to move on," said Weaver.

While in court, Young stated he could not make bond, and will remain behind bars until his next court hearing.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information
Darby

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Everyone who claims to be a Christian is not one. Some people hide behind the title of Christian and do terrible things. They are not fooling God.
Reverend RP Truth

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Darby wrote:
Everyone who claims to be a Christian is not one. Some people hide behind the title of Christian and do terrible things. They are not fooling God.
Now "attempt" to read it all and let it SINK IN to your thick head..........

The very best Christians are "at best", stupid & frightened sheep.

But "MOST" are BIGOTS who do not even know or comprehend the teaching of Jesus in the New Testament.

And "MOST" use the bible they know nothing about, let alone actually practice as a smoke screen to hide & justify the evil deeds they commit on a daily basis.

Fact is ---> the holier you pretend to be....the bigger piece of manure you are.

People that go around proclaiming to be "christians" are ALWAYS the worse scum on this planet. A FACT!

And all us "non-christians" know this to be a fact.

If you frigging christians would only ACTUALLY PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.......what jesus teaches in the bible..........well then, you be doing "GOOD" and would then be a benefit to planet earth through your good deeds and all that "LOVE" you'd be spreading. Even if you would still be clueless, ignorant folks worshiping a silly fairytale that never existed.

Now "GOOD CHRISTIANS".......... prove me wrong by ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS------>

LOVE ME & everyone else.
TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!
Give all your worldly wealth to help the needy.
DO NOT KILL!
DO NOT STEAL!
DO NOT CHEAT!
etc...etc....etc.....

Because UNTIL YOU KNOW & UNDERSTAND AND PRACTICE what Jesus teaches in that bible..........you are liars,bigots, sinners and the WORTHLESS PIECES OF MANURE we know you to be.

:)

Have a "ENLIGHTENED DAY" and then ye shall be blessed.

GIT IT YET BIGOTS?
DUH!
Darby

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Easy there, Preacher. No need to belittle or call names. I was stating MY opinion just like you are yours. Why don't you practice love like you are preaching?
Meeno

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Reverend RP Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now "attempt" to read it all and let it SINK IN to your thick head..........
The very best Christians are "at best", stupid & frightened sheep.
But "MOST" are BIGOTS who do not even know or comprehend the teaching of Jesus in the New Testament.
And "MOST" use the bible they know nothing about, let alone actually practice as a smoke screen to hide & justify the evil deeds they commit on a daily basis.
Fact is ---> the holier you pretend to be....the bigger piece of manure you are.
People that go around proclaiming to be "christians" are ALWAYS the worse scum on this planet. A FACT!
And all us "non-christians" know this to be a fact.
If you frigging christians would only ACTUALLY PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.......what jesus teaches in the bible..........well then, you be doing "GOOD" and would then be a benefit to planet earth through your good deeds and all that "LOVE" you'd be spreading. Even if you would still be clueless, ignorant folks worshiping a silly fairytale that never existed.
Now "GOOD CHRISTIANS".......... prove me wrong by ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS------>
LOVE ME & everyone else.
TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!
Give all your worldly wealth to help the needy.
DO NOT KILL!
DO NOT STEAL!
DO NOT CHEAT!
etc...etc....etc.....
Because UNTIL YOU KNOW & UNDERSTAND AND PRACTICE what Jesus teaches in that bible..........you are liars,bigots, sinners and the WORTHLESS PIECES OF MANURE we know you to be.
:)
Have a "ENLIGHTENED DAY" and then ye shall be blessed.
GIT IT YET BIGOTS?
DUH!
Re-read your hateful, rambling rant. Who's the bigot????
good friend

Apple Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Just to say I am personally good friends with the accused and everyone of you can take everything you're saying bend over and shove straight up your a$$e$ he was a good man and no he didn't do it honestly all of you f*cks need to get a d@mn life and get off the f*ckin computer go on a date get a f*ckin job
Stupid f*ckin hypocrites

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
beth copley and mt 5 min all haters 111
Old Shoe Factory 19 min Tell it All 3
You are all a bunch of ignorant Hillbillies 21 min Educator 8
Girl that drives little red ford 44 min Tell it All 2
What girls are doing drugs && using transitiona... 46 min Well 2
Eric Wrage Never Ending Problems HILARIOUS! 1 hr Laughing Out Loud 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 29,361
rosemount community counseling 1 hr Bliss 54
22 People Indicted As Part Of Columbus To Ports... 4 hr Ytk 6
police checkpoint 15 hr Tell it All 24
body found in wayne hills 7/25/2014 16 hr Tell it All 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••