really

Marion, OH

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I have seen so many posts saying im looking for an old friend or trying to see what so an so has been up to lately. Why not start a thread if u r gonna start one that says I want to bash on (fill in name) and start drama and hide behind a fake name because i dont have the balls to say it to his or her face so please everyone help me get my fix i have no life and need some entertainment in life! I mean in my eyes thats what all these threads are started for. If thats all i had to look forward to was posting someones name on topix just to see what kind if gossip i could get to spread around or use against some one else that would be sad.
yes

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2013
really wrote:
I have seen so many posts saying im looking for an old friend or trying to see what so an so has been up to lately. Why not start a thread if u r gonna start one that says I want to bash on (fill in name) and start drama and hide behind a fake name because i dont have the balls to say it to his or her face so please everyone help me get my fix i have no life and need some entertainment in life! I mean in my eyes thats what all these threads are started for. If thats all i had to look forward to was posting someones name on topix just to see what kind if gossip i could get to spread around or use against some one else that would be sad.
your opinion means nothing
really

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 28, 2013
It may not but it got a response from u ;)
JobAtDeHut

Nelsonville, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
really wrote:
It may not but it got a response from u ;)
We're all about getting responses around here. High five!
Oh, and FYI, that *is all I've had to look forward to today.
Wouldnt u like to know

Celina, OH

#5 Jan 28, 2013
You and I both know that will never happen! Nice try tho! Y don't u try this, be a man and tell your wife want u really want? She's fat, nasty and diseased!!! See I know who u r. Do you really want people to put their name out there? It's not a matter of who a person is but what u really know about that person! Can u b honest? Really honest with yourself? Evaluate your own life and how crappy it is before u decide to give others advice! I agree with "yes" your opinion doesn't matter!
Pure Evil eYes

Nelsonville, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Wouldnt u like to know wrote:
You and I both know that will never happen! Nice try tho! Y don't u try this, be a man and tell your wife want u really want? She's fat, nasty and diseased!!! See I know who u r. Do you really want people to put their name out there? It's not a matter of who a person is but what u really know about that person! Can u b honest? Really honest with yourself? Evaluate your own life and how crappy it is before u decide to give others advice! I agree with "yes" your opinion doesn't matter!
She's actually a gay lesbian woman. Well, female anyways. And she says we should grow some balls...
Simple

Hamilton, OH

#7 Jan 28, 2013
No Veronica your opinion/post does not matter! We all knew.....
really

Marion, OH

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Wouldnt u like to know wrote:
Thats funny to bad i dont have a wife, i am not a lesbian nice try though ! I really dont care if u agree or disargree with me. The response i got from u tells me ur prob one of these people who starts those threads but who ever u think i am ur wrong but if it makes u feel better honey post the name i dont care because you have no idea who i am lol and im glad i made your day ;) im not upset over what anyone posts i dont take it personal just said my opinion
Simple

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny to bad i dont have a wife, i am not a lesbian nice try though ! I really dont care if u agree or disargree with me. The response i got from u tells me ur prob one of these people who starts those threads but who ever u think i am ur wrong but if it makes u feel better honey post the name i dont care because you have no idea who i am lol and im glad i made your day ;) im not upset over what anyone posts i dont take it personal just said my opinion
You had your moment of Topix fame. If you really need some more attention just start another thread about yourself. lol
Pure Evil eYes

Nelsonville, OH

#10 Jan 28, 2013
We'll always be here to listen.
and to laugh
*with you.
hankypanky

Marion, OH

#11 Jan 29, 2013
lmfao, thats funny yet very true made me laugh
wow

Peebles, OH

#12 Jan 29, 2013
aww somebody got to u didn't they? probly made sum one mad and they put ur shit out there
Okay

Zanesville, OH

#13 Jan 29, 2013
really wrote:
shut up! Who cares! Let me guess someone made a thread about YOU? Kim!!?! Lmao goooo away!! Do us all a favor!
really

Marion, OH

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Suprisingly no there is no thread about me not yet anyway george or kelly who ever you are lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young blonde hooker 9 min Taint 43
Big booty streetwalker 2 hr bob 2
The tall bouncer at Columbia 3 hr chrismichael91 6
New Boston/Portsmouth 3 hr Unknown guyfrom NB 8
Debbie Harmon 4 hr Funny 3
Megan Lancaster (May '16) 5 hr Lee 106
Portsmouth streets 6 hr DrNo 48

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance