Isn't she the one sleeping with the Pat Looney awhile back
sad

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2012
That's the one I know.
caught

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2012
I know her well. She is the reason that the Block house is closed. Sank stay away.
too bit

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2012
She has a man problem.
caught

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Family trash as well I know all of them.
dreamcatcher

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Apr 30, 2012
You all don't know her very well OBVIOUSLY. She is one of the sweetest, most kind and giving people. You must all be jealous...green with envy. Back up and take a hard, long look at yourself before you start talking crap about other people.
crabshack

Marion, OH

#9 Apr 30, 2012
dreamcatcher wrote:
You all don't know her very well OBVIOUSLY. She is one of the sweetest, most kind and giving people. You must all be jealous...green with envy. Back up and take a hard, long look at yourself before you start talking crap about other people.
sleeping with men that are in relationships is not sweet roflmao
dreamcatcher

Marion, OH

#10 May 1, 2012
crabshack wrote:
<quoted text>sleeping with men that are in relationships is not sweet roflmao
It's take two, ya know. Obviously there WASN'T any REAL relationship at all if this man was with her. Think about it.
youknowthis

Marion, OH

#11 May 1, 2012
haha I know that skinny hoe...she's got a big muscular dude she's on/off with wonder why she tramps around so much she must not enjoy what he's givin her
ughduh

Potosi, MO

#12 May 1, 2012
dreamcatcher wrote:
<quoted text>It's take two, ya know. Obviously there WASN'T any REAL relationship at all if this man was with her. Think about it.
really? I didn't know that! I never said he was a sweetheart either dumbass
nrdr

Marion, OH

#13 May 1, 2012
aintshe thebtch thatsfckin thedude inwayne hillscuz ifit isshe lookslike trashto me
crabs

United States

#14 May 2, 2012
She likes women too. It runs in her family.
yum

Marion, OH

#15 May 2, 2012
crabs wrote:
She likes women too. It runs in her family.
thumbs up ; )
dreamcatcher

Marion, OH

#16 May 2, 2012
ughduh wrote:
<quoted text>really? I didn't know that! I never said he was a sweetheart either dumbass
Hey dumbass...then why open ur mouth about her and say she was with someone in a "relationship"? If it didn't really "exist" than why even bring it up?
Next time u open ur mouth just stop. U make urself look more stupid with every word u type.
ughduh

Marion, OH

#17 May 3, 2012
dreamcatcher wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass...then why open ur mouth about her and say she was with someone in a "relationship"? If it didn't really "exist" than why even bring it up?
Next time u open ur mouth just stop. U make urself look more stupid with every word u type.
Dude wtf are you talking about? No one said it didn't exist Lmfao I think you are the one sounding like a dumbass you fu cking idiot
truth police

Potosi, MO

#18 May 3, 2012
I think you all are dumbasses (especially those 2 ^^^) for coming on Topix to argue about someone (even one you hate!). Why even concern yourself with someone who you say you don't like and care nothing about? I think someone may be obsessed. Weirdo.

Talk about idiots!!!!! Get.A.Life.Psychos.
Her mother

Evans City, PA

#20 May 11, 2013
She was a true disappointment to me too . I am glad I am dead! To her dad I am sorry.
linda

Zanesville, OH

#21 May 29, 2013
You people are funny. That's all you know what to do, is talk shit about people you know or don't know.
I guess your parents didn't raise y'all right...if you dont have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing...
Because the more shit y'all talk the worse y'all breath gonna smell...
and for you to PRETEND to be her mother I wish I could be there to see the day karma bits you right in the damn ass...that's low&dirty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heathen Kindred Seeks new members 5 hr Heathen Pride 1
Bernadette Riley and her friend Tammy? 6 hr kindofamorphous 4
Anyone know a jerk named joe Burgett? 7 hr Alex 8
Bartenders 7 hr Alex 8
Sgt Davis 8 hr T-mothy 1
Mogan 13 hr 13 stepper 5
dog grooming 14 hr lucy 1

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages