Methadone Clinic
Helping

Marion, OH

#23 Oct 19, 2012
The clinic is on Clare St. off Argonne Rd. Ashland charges 101.50 cents a week. They do take insurance. Don't know if they are open yet. They do drug testing and you must attend a meeting once a week. Hope you get the help you need.
JERK

Crooksville, OH

#25 Oct 21, 2012
Senseless wrote:
I know for a fact this new one is cash only. I got it straight from the horses mouth and you will to when you figure out where it is. I'm keeping it a secret because it is outpatient counseling and I am a firm believer that that doesn't work. You think it works? I'd say that's why you don't go to the counseling center anymore because they make you go to stepping stones or the marsh house.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT! THE COUNSELING CENTER DOESNT REQUIRE YOU GO THRU STEPPING STONES OR MARSH HOUSE! EVERTHING YOU SAID ON THIS POST SHOWS PURE IGNORANCE! I CANT STAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU! PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING BUT WHEN THEY TALK TO SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS THEY JUST LOOK STUPID
Senseless

West Chester, OH

#26 Oct 21, 2012
Hey JERK when was the last time you got your suboxone at the Counseling Center? Just as I thought.lol
JERK

Crooksville, OH

#27 Oct 21, 2012
Currently!lol
I love how you say "just as i thought" before you give me a chance to respond. Thats pretty funny...
opinion

United States

#28 Oct 21, 2012
Why are some people so judgemental about an addicted person who wants to get help? Maybe they have tried everything like AA and NA and it just didnt work for them. Maybe they went to a million meetings and still relapsed. Maybe the addicted person knows their delemna best. Maybe its nobodys business how they do it and if they cant go to a meeting without being judged and attacked for being on medicine then why would they even want to go. Support groups are supposed to be supportive- not critical. I have heard fellow addicts put down someone who is doing well on suboxone. Shameful.
tia

Marion, OH

#29 Oct 21, 2012
Everyone's recovery is different. Main thing is getting clean & sober.
Senseless

West Chester, OH

#30 Oct 21, 2012
Cause I'm freakin pay for it and I'm sick and tired of the abuse!!! Suboxone is not meant to be prescribed for years. I KNOW several people who are getting it with their medical cards and selling it!! hope Romney gets elected and cuts out ALL freakin medicaid. Sorry about your luck.
tia

Marion, OH

#32 Oct 21, 2012
Senseless wrote:
Cause I'm freakin pay for it and I'm sick and tired of the abuse!!! Suboxone is not meant to be prescribed for years. I KNOW several people who are getting it with their medical cards and selling it!! hope Romney gets elected and cuts out ALL freakin medicaid. Sorry about your luck.
I understand your frustration. There are always those ones that will sell or abuse it, but just think of the ones that it does help. I believe its ok when used for a short period of time & closely monitored by a physician.
Senseless

West Chester, OH

#33 Oct 21, 2012
Tia you hit the nail on the head(short period of time and truly monitored). I just find it so troubling that the counseling center prescribes it for years knowing that's not the correct way. I read it on the front page of the newspaper myself that it should not be prescribed for more than TWO WEEKS, as it is only meant to help with the withdrawal symptoms. WHO monitors the counseling center?
it all depends

Marion, OH

#34 Oct 21, 2012
To "for reals" seems like my 3rd grade grammar was understood by your stupid ass response. Evidently you knew exactly what i was saying. I am not about to worry about capitalizing letters or any other proper writing on a forum of scioto county. I am not looking for your approval. And for your information i have worked all my life an i would about guarantee that i make more money than you. Not that it matters but quit acting like you pay for everyone. I have NEVER got shit handed to me for free. And yes that includes a medical card. I have always paid for everything for me and my family. Not everyone is a lowlife junkie. I got on them years ago for medical reasons an got addicted. Now im not on anything at all. But i did take methadone an took it like i was suppose to. I made a decision to quit an i stuck with it and didnt get high on anything since the day i started it. And if people are getting high on it then it is because they are taking to much and are not only taking it. I was on it a year an now i have been clean over 3 years from everything , so smartass think you know it all evidently it does help. Maybe not you or anyone who is not serious but it sure did me and i am thankful for it. Believe me i get pissed to at covering lazyass able bodied workers bills to who get freebies in life knowing they can get up an work just like me. But at least if they get help just maybe they will change for the better an eventually get a job. Yes a perfect world would be drug free but it is not. Like i told u before evidently the deal with the withdraws for a couple day remedy doesnt work for the majority. And hey if you can by all means more power to you. You are a better stronger person than me. And...so.what
An Addict

Marion, OH

#36 Nov 20, 2012
I started going to the Counseling Center the beginning of this month and I haven't hd any relapses yet! I am already getting tapered down from 1 whole sub, to 1/2 of a sub per day. The counseling center is making me go to 3 group meetings, 3n/a meetings, and a one on one metting with my counseler every week! Including 3 drug test per week!!! If u ask me its a lot to do, but I'm willing to do that to get my meds and to get help with my addiction!!! It is worth it cause you do learn about your addiction and how to keep yourself busy so you don't think about getting high!!! And I'm learning more than I ever did from any other trearment places!!!!!! Some ppl do use places like this to make money off their scripts, but you have to go thru a lot of stuff just to get it! But ppl like me who really do need and want the help, deserves to get the help!!!!!!!!!
Senseless

Bergholz, OH

#37 Nov 20, 2012
It's been a month so far and you are willing to go thru alot to get your meds. So, how long do you think you will keep on getting your meds? Suboxone is a drug u can get off the streets. Wonder why?
cheers

Athens, OH

#38 Nov 20, 2012
An Addict wrote:
I started going to the Counseling Center the beginning of this month and I haven't hd any relapses yet! I am already getting tapered down from 1 whole sub, to 1/2 of a sub per day. The counseling center is making me go to 3 group meetings, 3n/a meetings, and a one on one metting with my counseler every week! Including 3 drug test per week!!! If u ask me its a lot to do, but I'm willing to do that to get my meds and to get help with my addiction!!! It is worth it cause you do learn about your addiction and how to keep yourself busy so you don't think about getting high!!! And I'm learning more than I ever did from any other trearment places!!!!!! Some ppl do use places like this to make money off their scripts, but you have to go thru a lot of stuff just to get it! But ppl like me who really do need and want the help, deserves to get the help!!!!!!!!!
Good for you. Dont listen to the idiots that knock suboxone. If it gets you clean eventually that is what is important.
Anonymous

Sunbury, OH

#39 Nov 21, 2012
sick to death i can relate. there was a place called the sojoner house my spelling on tht may not be correct. if u have been to stones you kno the tools to stay clean. outpatient just teaches the same things. u may learn something u missed the first time but meetings daily is awesome for me. i am n active addiction. the suboxone makes me really sick and i am going to give the methadone a shot. its 84.50 the first time which is ur intake then 14,25 a day. you have to attend four groups a month which is a good thing. it is in huntington less then hour. drug dealers dnt take med card so im sure the clinic wld b cheaper then ur fix. good luck to u. id like to wake up xmas drug free! life rocks sober! yall can bash me if you want idc if u havent been there then u have no clue
ouch

Ashland, KY

#40 Nov 21, 2012
sick2death wrote:
I was hoping they prescribed methadone as well. When I was on Suboxone at the Huntington Treatment Center it gave me terrible migraine headaches and I had to switch back. By the way why keep the location a secret? I want help! Guess I will just call the Ashland Clinic and ask them surely they will tell me all I need to know! Just wondered if anyone had heard about it yet or if it was just a rumor.
It done me like that! I'll never touch the stuff again!! I like big hydros,oxos' too still!!
Senseless

Bergholz, OH

#41 Nov 21, 2012
You will never get clean as long as you are on suboxone and methadone. why is it that Selfrefind only takes cash??? You are not CLEAN as long as you are on methadone and suboxone. Also tired of you all getting medicare!
nobody

Clyde, OH

#42 Nov 21, 2012
Some have had luck getting charity in patient treatment at New Beginnings. Try them. Not suboxone or methadone but worth a shot if u really want to be clean.
And withdrawal is part of the process, if u use suboxone/ methadone then realize there has to be a goal "stop" date of that as well, or that has become your new addiction. Good luck, I wish you all the best
ready

Marion, OH

#43 Nov 24, 2012
Selfrefined, rosemount, whoever doesnt want to tell people is stupid. Get help!
molly

Athens, OH

#44 Nov 24, 2012
ready wrote:
Selfrefined, rosemount, whoever doesnt want to tell people is stupid. Get help!
Selfrefind is a respectable place with excellent care, counseling, and medication. They are well known throughout kentucky and have a website if you want more info. Anyone who is seroius about getting off pain meds should check them out.
sweetpea5

Marion, OH

#45 Nov 24, 2012
Senseless wrote:
It is terrible how people abuse the system plus abuse needing medical care & abuse to get drugs to sell for cash. I found out all about the owner (Doctor) of Addixxion Recovery LLC, DBA Selfrefind. This whatever recovery in Rosemount is bad news AGAIN for Scioto Co. It's all about making money off of poor people by the doctor, overdosing people. When is Scioto Co. going to wake up and quit allowing fake clinics/recovery places in our county. Trouble in 1998 in Oaklahoma, 2004 in Ky. and again June 4, 2012 in Ky. So, branching out into Ohio now with locating in the community of Rosemount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There goes free phones and food stams and being... 1 hr Career Welfare re... 1
Entertainers refusing to perform at Trumps inau... 1 hr Career Welfare re... 46
Hour head burrito 1 hr Fat man 2
If Perry can answer these questions accurately,... 2 hr Donald Trump jr 45
Caresource? (Jan '13) 2 hr Crispy 44
Celeste dalton 4 hr Run Forest 4
Women protesting 5 hr Dr No 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance