First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Talk of the town

Springfield, NJ

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Has anybody heard anything about pasty inn closing there doors very soon !!!!
gary

Celina, OH

#2 Dec 2, 2012
i hope not. i had breakfast in there monday.
Becky

Circleville, OH

#3 Dec 2, 2012
If it is "pasty," meaning "pale," it's probably sick.
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Marion, OH

#4 Dec 2, 2012
????????// wth?
king

Marion, OH

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Becky wrote:
If it is "pasty," meaning "pale," it's probably sick.
Not enough drags around town to support it and the word got out the kitchen is nasty and roach infested.
Dirk Diggler

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2012
They are Nasty there food taste like crap would not let my dog eat there
gary

Celina, OH

#7 Dec 3, 2012
i always ate there , or the american resturant when in town in the mornings? if it goes? i'll have to start a new routine.
brian

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2012
There's no bugs in that kitchen, first of all, and its still the best food in town. Don't know about it closing down. We, the employees, sure hope not. Health dept. said its the cleanest restaurant in town. Oh, and king, you're an idiot.
Know

Galion, OH

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Food was good for many years, then Tim Angel bought it with his life pardner. Food quality has plumeted.

If you eat at Patsy's, you had best pray after you eat.
brian

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Know knows nothing. Menu and ingredients and cooks are all the same. Stop spreading lies.
gary

Celina, OH

#11 Dec 5, 2012
brian wrote:
There's no bugs in that kitchen, first of all, and its still the best food in town. Don't know about it closing down. We, the employees, sure hope not. Health dept. said its the cleanest restaurant in town. Oh, and king, you're an idiot.
oh! and the employees are great to.you gals do a good job
Kayla

United States

#12 Dec 5, 2012
American restaraunt was the best in town. Patsy's has nothing on them. Biscuits are always burnt when I get them with my gravy. The gravy is even nasty rather have Americans brown gravy. The eggs are never done either.
brian

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2012
BS Kayla. American was one of the dirtiest places around. Weekends are the only time I make the gravy, so I can't speak for the other days, but we sure sell a lot without complaints. Best home style food in town, and that is coming from our regular customers.
Kayla

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2012
brian wrote:
BS Kayla. American was one of the dirtiest places around. Weekends are the only time I make the gravy, so I can't speak for the other days, but we sure sell a lot without complaints. Best home style food in town, and that is coming from our regular customers.
Best in town? That's funny. Maybe now because the American isn't in business anymore. I bet if they was still open you wouldn't even have as many customers as you do now. Your gravy sucks.
Exeter

Ludwigsburg, Germany

#15 Dec 5, 2012
Patsy's has my vote. I eat there every time I come home. Good food and old friends. Can't beat the combination. Hope you are open for another twenty years.
Jackwagon

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Dec 5, 2012
I have never had a bad meal at Patsy's. Kudos to you all, Brian. You have my business.
concerned

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2012
I eat there almost everyday, I can guarantee you one thing I haven't seen any bugs in the place, I luv the biscuits & gravey and over all, the food is really really good. I have never had dirty silver ware or a dirty dish, the employees all have been there for a long time and are good people, don't bash what little we have left in this town, just like the Crispie Creme Donut Shop, OMG, give who ever bought it a chance, I have never seen so many petty, jealous ppl in my life.
sloppy COOK

Marion, OH

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Know wrote:
Food was good for many years, then Tim Angel bought it with his life pardner. Food quality has plumeted.
If you eat at Patsy's, you had best pray after you eat.

After what Tim Angel has had in his mouth anything would taste good. He loves cumquat's
sloppy COOK

Marion, OH

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Exeter wrote:
Patsy's has my vote. I eat there every time I come home. Good food and old friends. Can't beat the combination. Hope you are open for another twenty years.
Yes the help beats it meat very well done.
imhappy

Marion, OH

#21 Dec 5, 2012
It may be clean but don't use the Health Dept inspecton as a reference. Their inspections are a joke. Eat in Portsmouth at your own risk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Hull was a Crooked Sheriff in 80's & 90's 1 hr factual 22
judge Marshall in rehab 2 hr Prayers 34
Shannon that used to work at save a lot 2 hr Ttfha 3
Best nail salon?? (Feb '13) 2 hr Pamela groves 9
I need a p- town girlfriend, urgently! 2 hr At your service 14
Kristen 3 hr Whitey Blackman 2
Shooting pitbulls 6 hr Putties lover 1

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages