taylor lumber
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concern citizen

Minford, OH

#1 Jul 7, 2010
I WONDER WHY TAYLOR LUMBER COMPANY .HAS CALLED ALL THE MEXICANS BACK TO WORK AND NOT THE UNITED STATE WORKERS .WE NEED OUR JOBS TO SUPPORT OUR FAMILIES TOO.THE MEXICANS WORK AND SEND MONEY HOME TO MEXICO TO SUPPORT THEIR FAMILIES.THIER TAKING OUR JOBS ,AND ALSO TAKING FROM OUR KIDS.I DONT SEE THAT IT IS RIGHT. i dont know how anyone else feels about it.
SICK OF THE DAMN GREASERS

AOL

#2 Jul 7, 2010
BECAUSE THE NASTY GREASEHEADED F-CKERS WILL WORK FOR DAMN NEAR NOTHING. NEED TO SHIP ALL OF THE F-CKERS BACK HOME.
Pro union

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2010
If you guys aren't smart enough to organize a union I don't feel sorry for u
Joe

Marion, OH

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Yes!!!!!!!!!!
concern citizen

Minford, OH

#5 Jul 8, 2010
ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT ORGANIZING A UNION.BESIDES .IT TAKES MORE THEN ONE PERSON TO ORGANIZE A UNION.ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOOD WITH THEIR HANDS BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE.AND JUST BECAUSE OF THAT;IT DOESNT MAKE THEM STUPID.AND IT IS NOT FAIR OR=RIGHT THAT THEY GET TAKEN ADVANAGE OF.I HAVE A SON WITH FOUR KIDS THAT WAS WORKING AT TAYLOR LUMBER ,HE HAS BEEN OFF WORK ALL LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK.HE CANT PAY HIS RENT,AND IS ABOUT TO GET KICKED OUT HOW IS THAT FAIR.BUT I GUESS THAT IS OK .BECAUSE THE MEXICANS STILL HAVE A JOB ,HOW IS THAT FAIR OR RIGHT.I GUESS AS LONG AS THE MEXICANS HAVE A JOB AND WE ARE KICKED OUT IN THE STREET WITH OUR KIDS THATS OK.i[ would appricate your concerns]
Cop Car

Marion, OH

#6 Jul 8, 2010
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee, Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee, Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee, Like a cop car!
concern citizen

Minford, OH

#7 Jul 8, 2010
Cop Car wrote:
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee, Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee, Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee, Like a cop car!
i guess you are lazy and dont care.[you probly get public assistance]or mommy and daddy pays your way.so why should you care.you probly dont know what it is to work.
This is crazy

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Jul 8, 2010
Taylor Lumber has been hiring illegal mexicans for quite sometime. The mexicans can be found living 20 to a rental house down on 12th street in Portsmouth.

Now we see where the state just awarded Taylor Lumber over a $1,000,000 to buy new equipment in order to save jobs. They just didn't happen to report the jobs saved were for illegal mexicans.
Pro union

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2010
It's sad this country is getting more and more communist everyday
This is crazy

Fredericksburg, VA

#10 Jul 8, 2010
The announcement Monday was that Taylor Lumber Acquisitions, Inc., of McDermott has been awarded $1.7 million of state money to be used for the purchase of new machinery and equipment, which the company says will enable them to become more efficient and ultimately more profitable. The more than $2.2 million project is expected to assist in retaining 175 positions.

It's ashamed that the jobs retained by state money is for illegal mexicans who send the money to mexico rather then the hard working people with families that live in this area.

I bet no one has told Governor Strickland or Lisa Patt-McDaniel, his director of the Ohio Department of Development, who's jobs are being saved.

Lets tell them both that our families need the jobs down here but that Taylor is using illegal mexicans instead.
Cop Car

Marion, OH

#11 Jul 8, 2010
In der ganzen Welt's glory, Kommunismus war der beste asset des Nazi Deutschland. Mexikanischen's in Portsmouth sind nichts anderes als wertlos bums.
justnuts

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 8, 2010
same thing will happen at savory foods, they keep hiring more illegals all the time
ohio girl

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 13, 2010
so what they are working just like anyone would and if you lived where they used to live to would come to the us to get better work to hlep your family so grow up and get off your lazy a** to look for work.so to new boston they all the time got jobs.
uh hugh

Marion, OH

#14 Jul 13, 2010
ohio girl wrote:
so what they are working just like anyone would and if you lived where they used to live to would come to the us to get better work to hlep your family so grow up and get off your lazy a** to look for work.so to new boston they all the time got jobs.

spoken like a girl that has one living in her house. Maybe WSAZ would like to know who they called back to work.
rude

Marion, OH

#15 Jul 13, 2010
lets all go to mexico see how they like it!!
ohio girl

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 14, 2010
then go to mexico you will mabe like it and aother i don't have a mexican b/f or one liveing with me i work with them and they are very heard working men and women.
rude

Marion, OH

#17 Jul 14, 2010
did taylor lumber close or just change name or what?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Jul 14, 2010
YEAH! THEY DERK A DERR!!!
yo snap

Marion, OH

#19 Jul 14, 2010
NewVille Father wrote:
YEAH! THEY DERK A DERR!!!
lol
yo snap

Marion, OH

#20 Jul 14, 2010
Reminds me of the Muppet Professor. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a big black 1 hr Angel 8
I'm Angie I'm better than you 2 hr Angel 20
John Szul has a tiny piece 2 hr Angel 3
angie szul 3 hr Angel 7
Who wants to jam some old timey music with me? 3 hr BANJERPICKER 1
Alexandria park Drum Circle and Blot? 3 hr Asatru and Proud 3
Norse Creation and cosmology 1 3 hr Asatru and Proud 17

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance