What do you think of Judge Marshall?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Since: Sep 11

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 29, 2011
I heard Judge William Marshall is off the bench? Is this true? Should he be? I say yes. Any judge who is hooked on drugs like Marshall is should be booted off the bench. He is not a good judge and never has been. We need better judges. If he were infront of himself in court, he would be sentenced to prison since he has been to rehab 4 times already. Why is he the exception?
Roger Pedactor

Westerville, OH

#2 Sep 29, 2011
Good ol boys network.
Ex-Family

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Oct 3, 2011
Wrong Marshall DUMB-ASS. Its his nephew. Judge Marshall has tried to help him several times, They are both named after the Grandfather I used to date JB. Judge Marshall is a very awsome person, wonderful father, and a compashonate Judge at times too much. He used to be very different he would send you to jail or prision and forget about you and not care. He has learned so much about addiction and he does everything he can to help our fellow addict. He started the Drug Court in Scioto Co with Daniel C. and Tami M. And it is the known everywhere for their expectaions, and that they stand behind their clients when they fall and help them up. The Drug Court stats are the best in the country. I could go on and on but the point is you are mis informed its his nephew not the Judge.
Just Sayin

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Oct 3, 2011
The only people who complain about the Judges around here are the people who've been in front of the Judge too many times.
Convict

Greenfield, OH

#5 Oct 3, 2011
I went in front of him in December 2007. He was more than fair with my situation. It wasn't related to drugs, but was serious. I am thankful that he made the decision he did. He helped me, and I will never forget it.

Since: Sep 11

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2011
No I haven't gone in front of Marshall. But have heard stories about him being dope sick and having to cancel hearings.
FooterWoman

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 5, 2011
Judge Marshall is GREAT! I too was up in front of him and he went easy on me. He understands that sometimes GOOD PEOPLE make wrong choices in life and end up in front of him. He is willing to give you a second chance to make it in life and work towards making your life better. He is a great person and trys really hard to HELP you rather than to punish you - EXCEPT for the ones that REALLY need punished.

Great person IMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hills Highlights 2 hr Over It 1
Toyna Watson Nolan white Trash 3 hr TruthTeller 2
who got busted today 4 hr karmapolice 1
cant WE all just HOG ALONG??????? 6 hr dr no 2
botw south central 6 hr dr no 2
Why so much portsmouth scioto HOG TALK? 6 hr dr no 19
this girl on 8th st with thebpitt bulls 6 hr dr no 4
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE