Three arrested after body found in bu...

Three arrested after body found in burning truck

There are 32 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Three arrested after body found in burning truck. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Three men were charged this morning in the drug-related slaying of a man whose body was found in a burning truck in Scioto County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nobody

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Drugs? Money? Hate crime?
drugs

Galion, OH

#2 Mar 11, 2012
according to what was posted in the news, drug related.
Bubba

Ashland, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2012
What drugs in FF? No cant be that. Why do the crime in FF? Some connections here?
Just Saying

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 12, 2012
The Portsmouth Police think it might be a Suicide
Bubba

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Suicide really? Portsmouth police have nothing to do with a death in the County
Just Saying

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 13, 2012
@ Bubba it was bit of sarcasm
Tom

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Mar 13, 2012
Nothing funny about a Hot Tamale
slim SHADY

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Mess with the bull you get the horn.You live in the Furnace you better have a blade or a ccw.
John Brown

Wagoner, OK

#10 Mar 15, 2012
lol why not a 12 gauge?
dam waste of brain cells

Marion, OH

#11 Mar 15, 2012
slim SHADY wrote:
Mess with the bull you get the horn.You live in the Furnace you better have a blade or a ccw.
@slim where the hell do you think we are? Harlem,South side, Compton?
CheezusChriced
Prepared

Marion, OH

#12 Mar 16, 2012
slim SHADY wrote:
If you live in America, you better be prepared... Get a ccw, blade, club, or whatever....
If you don't have a plan, you might wish you had!
Billy Gene

West Chester, OH

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Prepared wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in America, you better be prepared... Get a ccw, blade, club, or whatever....
If you don't have a plan, you might wish you had!
You're right. Just as everyone should have a plan of escape in case of fire and other disasters, everyone should have a home defense means. It amazes me when I read or see on TV that a "bad guy" gets into a home through an unlocked door or open window. The bad guy can kick in a locked door, but if he does that, and you're home, at least hearing that noise will give you a second or two to grab your gun. Don't make it easy for them. If you get a gun for self-defense, take a class on using it so you don't cause unwarranted harm. Keep your car doors locked when you are driving, too, because people have been known to jump into cars stopped at traffic lights here with no good intentions in mind.

A lot of the crime that happens never makes the news.
lamigra

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2012
according to the name of the victim id say he didnt have a green card.
lamigra

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2012
slim SHADY wrote:
who has a record clean enough to get a ccw? especially in the furnace area.
DrNO

Marysville, OH

#16 Mar 17, 2012
All of you law abiding folks out there should have a firearm in your home for protection. Be careful however, I just read several articles about little kids , ages 3 and older, shooting themselves or each other with Daddy's handgun.

I would also like to add that George Soros owns a company that is buying up the American firearm manufacturers. So, if he owns the gun making companies, it might be impossible for anyone to buy a gun in in the US. Guns could be scarce...and don't forget to stock up on ammo. All of this is expensive, so most of us have to do this a little at a time.
Armed

West Chester, OH

#17 Mar 17, 2012
lamigra wrote:
<quoted text>who has a record clean enough to get a ccw? especially in the furnace area.
I do, and I know many, many other people who do. But I don't live in Franklin Furnace, so I don't know the people there or their records.
no way

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2012
DrNO wrote:
All of you law abiding folks out there should have a firearm in your home for protection. Be careful however, I just read several articles about little kids , ages 3 and older, shooting themselves or each other with Daddy's handgun.
I would also like to add that George Soros owns a company that is buying up the American firearm manufacturers. So, if he owns the gun making companies, it might be impossible for anyone to buy a gun in in the US. Guns could be scarce...and don't forget to stock up on ammo. All of this is expensive, so most of us have to do this a little at a time.
no way in hell, this is just right wing paranoia. we will always be able to purchase firearms and ammo. too much tax dollars would be lost from it. they may raise the price so high you wont be able to afford it though but never will stop. look at cigarettes, cant hardly smoke anywhere in america but they wont stop selling them. stocking up on ammo isnt gonna do any good either. they are starting to make ammo now that only have a 6 month shelf life. so if you dont fire it with in 6 months its no good. think about it, if they done that they would sell more. dont worry, corporate GREED will keep it going.
DrNO

Marysville, OH

#19 Mar 17, 2012
no way wrote:
<quoted text> no way in hell, this is just right wing paranoia. we will always be able to purchase firearms and ammo. too much tax dollars would be lost from it. they may raise the price so high you wont be able to afford it though but never will stop. look at cigarettes, cant hardly smoke anywhere in america but they wont stop selling them. stocking up on ammo isnt gonna do any good either. they are starting to make ammo now that only have a 6 month shelf life. so if you dont fire it with in 6 months its no good. think about it, if they done that they would sell more. dont worry, corporate GREED will keep it going.
Thank you for validating my post. If you don't have the cash, you won't be buying that expensive firearm. Never heard of the 6 month shelf life ammo story but anyway, another reason to stock up on ammo. Right now, if stored correctly, ammo has an indefinate shelf life. Corporate greed and capitalism has nothing do with taking firearms out of the hands of American citizens and all to do with government control and communism.
DrNO

Marysville, OH

#20 Mar 17, 2012
*.. oops, before the grammar police get here...indefinite.
no way

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2012
DrNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporate greed and capitalism has nothing do with taking firearms out of the hands of American citizens and all to do with government control and communism.
thats what i said, and government control will never take it away that is just a phony issue. and the gun dont kill the 3 year old. the 3 year old killed itself because of the parents incompetence not putting the gun away. and usually pills are the cause of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities looking for missing woman (Jun '13) 1 hr Green machine 57
Final Friday august 26 9 hr Asatru and Proud 1
Why do Norse men wear kilts 12 hr Perry T Mason jr 2
Sgt. Jack Spears? (Jan '10) 12 hr Whereohwhere 121
I'm Angie I'm better than you 14 hr SamIam 7
Crooked businesses in Portsmouth 15 hr Flygirl 4
Angie Szul flashed me 15 hr SamIam 5

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance