alliswellindirty mindshell

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

have you cleaned your perverted mind of high school football players in their tight uniforms yet?
alliswellindirty mindshell

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

aLLIsmellISLOL wrote:
LOL.. And a fine evening to all!!! LOL
wont answer the question LOL LOL
hey lol

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Just wondering,
Why is your old name banned? I've never seen any bad comments that is any worse than anyone else on here.
Sometimes your actually nice and thoughtful.
Please don't call me a pill head or junkie or hooker for asking.
I'm a female, only vice is drinking every once in a while.
Not saying you would call me those things, just a lot of bashing on here.
hey lol

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

That are any worse!! I see it grammar police! Don't bother :-0
hey lol

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

aLLIsmellISLOL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... I am easy to get along with just wanting to laugh and joke but just like this thread I get attacked with homo comments or flat out lies so when I blast these fools & butt hurt them they are so upset the big cry hounds report till I get bounced ..... LOL.. Funny thing is I have 1000s of email accounts and a way of posting without an IP so I can be resurrected millions of times... LOL. I joined this site to infuse some levity after reading all the stupid attack threads! Some cry WAH like babies and tattle to Topix.. LOL I will always return!!! LOL
Yes I would agree that the only time I have seen you nasty is because a nasty comment was made first.
I'm not on here all the time but when someone tells me something was said I can't help myself lol. It's only then that I find I can't stop reading lol.
Enjoy your new year, hope it kicks off with a bang lol!!
gary

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

man? this place died, right after christmas? lol
allyousmelliswhi nybitch

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

aLLIsmellISLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I am easy to get along with just wanting to laugh and joke but just like this thread I get attacked with homo comments or flat out lies so when I blast these fools & butt hurt them they are so upset the big cry hounds report till I get bounced ..... LOL.. Funny thing is I have 1000s of email accounts and a way of posting without an IP so I can be resurrected millions of times... LOL. I joined this site to infuse some levity after reading all the stupid attack threads! Some cry WAH like babies and tattle to Topix.. LOL I will always return!!! LOL
listen to the bitch whine. funny, isnt it? youre the one WAAHHHHHHINGGG NOW.

laughing about school kids getting gunned down is "infusing levity"? yeah, you are A WINNER.
allyousmelliswhi nybitch

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

aLLIsmellISLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I am easy to get along with just wanting to laugh and joke but just like this thread I get attacked with homo comments or flat out lies so when I blast these fools & butt hurt them they are so upset the big cry hounds report till I get bounced ..... LOL.. Funny thing is I have 1000s of email accounts and a way of posting without an IP so I can be resurrected millions of times... LOL. I joined this site to infuse some levity after reading all the stupid attack threads! Some cry WAH like babies and tattle to Topix.. LOL I will always return!!! LOL
by the way, YOU are the one infused with remarks about penises, etc. all you seem to think about? little dark secret you think you are hiding?
meeee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

gary wrote:
man? this place died, right after christmas? lol
Everyone getting ready ?

To go over,
The Cliff !!!
gary

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

meeee wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone getting ready ?
To go over,
The Cliff !!!
i guess we just fell of a curb? they delayed most of it for 2 more months? and called it an agreement? go figure?
allyousmell

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

aLLIsmellISLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. You a a pathetic POS little b@tch stalker!!! Still mad I stuffed your old lady's belly with GOO??? Hahahaha ha ... At least she is working out back of Pats to support your stupid azzzz !!! LOL.. Let wish you. Blessed FU for the upcoming year!!!! Winning !!! LOL
as you thought about the football players in their tight uniforms? oh so winning...
Shanequia

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

get ready to lose that acct too hahahaha sad you go to mcdonalds now to log on to topix hahahha loser lol winning lol winning
allyour1000fanta sies

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

aLLIsmellISLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Got 1,000s more jackazzzz .. Hahahaha and I am home right now posting you thick headed idiot... Yes, that is WINNING!!!! LOL
still thinking about heads, arent you? still fantasizing about those high school boys?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Pops 29,033
does anyone know art elswick 24 min curious 1
Realtors r the scum of this planet (Jun '11) 29 min DrNo MarengoOH 37
Weaver's Market 32 min I know 41
beth copley and mt 34 min smh 110
What's going on by big lots? 36 min DrNo MarengoOH 81
80 grand for fireworks rather than for SOMC Hos... 1 hr omg 23
•••
•••
•••
Portsmouth Dating

more search filters

less search filters