First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2010
For those who have done their homework know that "Lucifer," traced to it's original meaning, means, "THE DAWN OF CREATION." Space (God/Source) in it's pure form is dark (darkness). Manifestation is space (god/source) at it lowest state of condensation; is the polar opposite of Spirit, Space, Electricity, God.

Creation, manifestation, includes solar systems with "Suns" around which planets revolve. Suns mean light, the opposite pole of darkness... pure, undefiled electricity. Darkness is the one true actuality, the basis and root of light. Without it's root darkness, light could not exist. Light is Matter (spirit at it's lowest frequency), and Darkness pure Spirit (matter at it's highest frequency). Darkness remains constant, the Father and the Mother,(sometimes referred to as the "Divine Hermaphrodite) the Creator. Manifestation, "LUCIFER", matter, despite it's brilliance is not eternal, it comes and goes.(Super Novas)...universes disappearing into Black Holes.

Even in the mind-baffling and science-harassing Genesis, light is created out of darkness "and darkness was on the face of the deep" (ch. 1,2)-and not vice versa. "In him (in darkness) was life; and the life was the light of men" (John 1:4). The day will come when people understand better than they do now, that verse in the Gospel of John that says "And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehendeth it not." They will then see that "darkness" does not apply to spiritual eyesight, spiritual blindness, but indeed to "Darkness," the absolute, that comprehendeth not transient light, however transcendent to human eyes.

Daemon est Deus inversus. The Devil is now called Darkness by Christianity, whereas, in the Bible he is called the "Son of God" (see Job 1:6), THE BRIGHT STAR OF THE EARLY MORNING, LUCIFER (see Isaiah 14:12.

There is a whole philosophy of dogmatic craft in the reason why the first Archangel, who sprang from the depths of Chaos, was called Lux (Lucifer), the "LUMINOUS SON OF THE MORNING," or, The Dawn of Creation." He was transformed by the Church into Lucifer of Satan, because he is higher and older than Jehovah, AND HAD TO BE SACRIFICED TO THE NEW DOGMA.

It was evil, cunning early organizers of today's Christianity who needed a religion of fear and ignorance to control their adherents that turned the Big Bang, the Dawn of Creation, into a Lucifer, Satan the Devil. Today's Christians are blameless. This nonsense has been handed down from generation to generation as the irrefutable truth of God. And one does not question God. But one can do one's homework and damn well question those who purposely lied.
Concerned

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2010
Seriously? Another thread? Dude seek help!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Brilliant again.
I wish I could remember and write as well as others.I get confused and can not speak it :-)Maybe I have too many books open, too much still to study, I dont know.
Right now I am into the "Seeress Of prevorst" by John DeSalvo..and "Sword Of Shamballa" by Barbara Domalske..both are great!

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 6, 2010
circus life wrote:
Brilliant again.
I wish I could remember and write as well as others.I get confused and can not speak it :-)Maybe I have too many books open, too much still to study, I dont know.
Right now I am into the "Seeress Of prevorst" by John DeSalvo..and "Sword Of Shamballa" by Barbara Domalske..both are great!
Thanks.

Someone mocked me about an organization that published some 24 books that I thought were pretty informative by a Tibetan Ascended Master.

This person, a CHURCHanity person, commented how Lucifer was the main entity behind this certain school of thought. I could feel this person salivating due to the name Lucifer, and they thought they had me bottled up in some satanic cult which is ridiculous.

I thought I would present who this Lucifer truly is in esoteric, symbolic terms, and not by the CHURCHanity understanding which is so wrong.

You write well.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Location hidden

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Concerned wrote:
What do you have to contribute other than playing impostor?

I write about issues that matter to most people.

You on the other hand, destroy forums seeking giggle giggle, fart, fart.

You should be ashamed, and post as one person, not many in a fraudulent manner as you do daily.

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jun 7, 2010
Lucifer's first mate was elected president ;) CHANGE!

Vote GLuckman... Gluckman's DOWN wit da bitches and hoe's!!!
Dumb question

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Jun 7, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
For those who have done their homework know that "Lucifer," traced to it's original meaning, means, "THE DAWN OF CREATION." Space (God/Source) in it's pure form is dark (darkness). Manifestation is space (god/source) at it lowest state of condensation; is the polar opposite of Spirit, Space, Electricity, God.
Creation, manifestation, includes solar systems with "Suns" around which planets revolve. Suns mean light, the opposite pole of darkness... pure, undefiled electricity. Darkness is the one true actuality, the basis and root of light. Without it's root darkness, light could not exist. Light is Matter (spirit at it's lowest frequency), and Darkness pure Spirit (matter at it's highest frequency). Darkness remains constant, the Father and the Mother,(sometimes referred to as the "Divine Hermaphrodite) the Creator. Manifestation, "LUCIFER", matter, despite it's brilliance is not eternal, it comes and goes.(Super Novas)...universes disappearing into Black Holes.
Even in the mind-baffling and science-harassing Genesis, light is created out of darkness "and darkness was on the face of the deep" (ch. 1,2)-and not vice versa. "In him (in darkness) was life; and the life was the light of men" (John 1:4). The day will come when people understand better than they do now, that verse in the Gospel of John that says "And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehendeth it not." They will then see that "darkness" does not apply to spiritual eyesight, spiritual blindness, but indeed to "Darkness," the absolute, that comprehendeth not transient light, however transcendent to human eyes.
Daemon est Deus inversus. The Devil is now called Darkness by Christianity, whereas, in the Bible he is called the "Son of God" (see Job 1:6), THE BRIGHT STAR OF THE EARLY MORNING, LUCIFER (see Isaiah 14:12.
There is a whole philosophy of dogmatic craft in the reason why the first Archangel, who sprang from the depths of Chaos, was called Lux (Lucifer), the "LUMINOUS SON OF THE MORNING," or, The Dawn of Creation." He was transformed by the Church into Lucifer of Satan, because he is higher and older than Jehovah, AND HAD TO BE SACRIFICED TO THE NEW DOGMA.
It was evil, cunning early organizers of today's Christianity who needed a religion of fear and ignorance to control their adherents that turned the Big Bang, the Dawn of Creation, into a Lucifer, Satan the Devil. Today's Christians are blameless. This nonsense has been handed down from generation to generation as the irrefutable truth of God. And one does not question God. But one can do one's homework and damn well question those who purposely lied.
Lucifer is the one who has you wrapped up in that warped little mind of yours. Wrapped around his little finger, twirling you around as you shout out ignorant posts.
Concerned

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2010
Dumb question wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucifer is the one who has you wrapped up in that warped little mind of yours. Wrapped around his little finger, twirling you around as you shout out ignorant posts.
ur right on!!!! Btw jimbo....ur wrong when u say "most ppl". Only a very few are interested in ur rabblings. That's very apparent by the replies u get.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 7, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Someone mocked me about an organization that published some 24 books that I thought were pretty informative by a Tibetan Ascended Master.
This person, a CHURCHanity person, commented how Lucifer was the main entity behind this certain school of thought. I could feel this person salivating due to the name Lucifer, and they thought they had me bottled up in some satanic cult which is ridiculous.
I thought I would present who this Lucifer truly is in esoteric, symbolic terms, and not by the CHURCHanity understanding which is so wrong.
You write well.
For the love of pete son....salivating? really? that's funny since I dont remember mopping up a puddle of drool when I was simply stating THE FACTS behind Lucis Trust as you present about the beliefs of the "sheepies". If you are so tired of the same discussions why do you keep harping on the same stuff? I never onced "mocked" you....I simply stated "the facts" as you do...Nor did I ever say you were involved in a Satanic cult...I dont know your heart and I never claimed to. I'm going to ask you again here as you didnt respond in the other post when I asked before. In your opinion, who or what is "THE Christ" that Blavatsky and Baily speak of? In your opinion, what is the great invocation published in Lucis Trust that was given by the Tibetan Master? What or who is being invoked? Again, I'm not being sarcastic I just want to know your opinion.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 7, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
Well my friend, I'm not sure where to exactly start on this one....I would like you to elaborate a little more what you mean in John...Not just saying this to you but to anyone about anything they read, you cant pull just bits and pieces...you have to read what comes before and after. As far as Job 1:6, again you must read what comes before and after. It says in verse 6 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD and Satan came also among them." The rest of the verse "AND Satan came also among them" shows a clear distinction between the Sons of God and Satan. In the Hebrew, the definite article is before Satan, meaning it reads "the Satan" specifying the leader of evil. Isaiah 14:12 "How you are fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!" I've already went through this bit on Isaiah with you in another post...and the part where you say "the whole philosophy of dogmatic craft in the reason why...." and so on you forgot to quote it...it was said word for word by Helena Blavatsky in An Abridgment of the Secret Doctrine, Edited by Elizabeth Preston....which is nothing more than a "man made teaching" which is what you say Religion is.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 7, 2010
Lee32 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of pete son....salivating? really? that's funny since I dont remember mopping up a puddle of drool when I was simply stating THE FACTS behind Lucis Trust as you present about the beliefs of the "sheepies". If you are so tired of the same discussions why do you keep harping on the same stuff? I never onced "mocked" you....I simply stated "the facts" as you do...Nor did I ever say you were involved in a Satanic cult...I dont know your heart and I never claimed to. I'm going to ask you again here as you didnt respond in the other post when I asked before. In your opinion, who or what is "THE Christ" that Blavatsky and Baily speak of? In your opinion, what is the great invocation published in Lucis Trust that was given by the Tibetan Master? What or who is being invoked? Again, I'm not being sarcastic I just want to know your opinion.
Sorry to take so long to get back to you today. I just got back from the dentist office and I am a little sore from the implant I had today.

In my last post about this Lucifer thing, I did not want to call you out by name. That's not my style.

I am tired because it seems like I cannot stop talking about organized religion since I am invited to many forums/message boards/blogs etc...about religion among other things.

To briefly answer your question about who the Christ is.

The Christ is a Master of the Wisdom. He was the first on this planet to overcome all lower nature things and became Christed, a title of sorts.

I'll try to get you more information when I am not so sore from this invasive procedure I just had.

The Christ is what we all are striving to become like. To be Christ like. To reach the highest quality of intellect as the Christ did.

Sorry to be so vague, but I do need to take it easy for a tad, but I do need to address a few others here, then hit the bed for a quick power nap.

The Great Invocation belongs to all of mankind according to the Bailey people and is a beautiful invocation:

"From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let Light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men -
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

Let me say this as well to you.

You honestly have been a gentleman to me, and I want you to know this. I know I have said many offensive things to you, and others. I guess I catch it from so many people that I go into this defensive position almost every time someone addresses me.

I know you are a nice person.

One other thing before I close here.....I belong to no organization. I have studied many forms of world religions, world philosophies, and many Eastern Esoteric Philosophies.

I am a student searching for truth.

I constantly question, and many despise this about me.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 7, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to take so long to get back to you today. I just got back from the dentist office and I am a little sore from the implant I had today.
In my last post about this Lucifer thing, I did not want to call you out by name. That's not my style.
I am tired because it seems like I cannot stop talking about organized religion since I am invited to many forums/message boards/blogs etc...about religion among other things.
To briefly answer your question about who the Christ is.
The Christ is a Master of the Wisdom. He was the first on this planet to overcome all lower nature things and became Christed, a title of sorts.
I'll try to get you more information when I am not so sore from this invasive procedure I just had.
The Christ is what we all are striving to become like. To be Christ like. To reach the highest quality of intellect as the Christ did.
Sorry to be so vague, but I do need to take it easy for a tad, but I do need to address a few others here, then hit the bed for a quick power nap.
The Great Invocation belongs to all of mankind according to the Bailey people and is a beautiful invocation:
"From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let Light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.
From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men -
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
Let me say this as well to you.
You honestly have been a gentleman to me, and I want you to know this. I know I have said many offensive things to you, and others. I guess I catch it from so many people that I go into this defensive position almost every time someone addresses me.
I know you are a nice person.
One other thing before I close here.....I belong to no organization. I have studied many forms of world religions, world philosophies, and many Eastern Esoteric Philosophies.
I am a student searching for truth.
I constantly question, and many despise this about me.
ewwww the dentist stinks...hope you get to feeling better soon. I hope I have been a gentelman (even tho I'm a chick lol). No really, I've never meant you any disrespect at all...I have no ill feelings toward you nor do I think you are a bad person. People can learn so much from one another...even if we agree or we dont. I do not think you belong to an organization or anything like that. We are all students searching for truth...I dont believe the bit about we are not suppose to question Jehovah God. As I've said before Proverbs 25:2 states "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." I've always questioned...even as a kid and my mom would say to me "you're not suppose to question" thankfully, she feels different now because that's how you learn! I started questioning my faith and how I had been raised which led me to reading a lot of New Age material and so forth. Before I knew it, I was dabbling in wicca and not even realizing it.(And please let me stress here that I am by no means saying that anyone who is in wicca or follows new age teachings is a bad person or a satanist.) But in that, I had things happen to me that ultimately brought me back to Jehovah God. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if I hadnt questioned and so forth I wouldnt be where I am today. Meaning that I feel closer to God than I ever have. But again, we're all students, we should never stop seeking. I love theology, eschatology and to learn things I've never been taught in "sunday school". Again, I hope you feel better soon and I'm sure we'll speak again since we both like to argue lol :)

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Location hidden

#15 Jun 7, 2010
Lee32 wrote:
<quoted text>
ewwww the dentist stinks...hope you get to feeling better soon. I hope I have been a gentelman (even tho I'm a chick lol). No really, I've never meant you any disrespect at all...I have no ill feelings toward you nor do I think you are a bad person. People can learn so much from one another...even if we agree or we dont. I do not think you belong to an organization or anything like that. We are all students searching for truth...I dont believe the bit about we are not suppose to question Jehovah God. As I've said before Proverbs 25:2 states "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." I've always questioned...even as a kid and my mom would say to me "you're not suppose to question" thankfully, she feels different now because that's how you learn! I started questioning my faith and how I had been raised which led me to reading a lot of New Age material and so forth. Before I knew it, I was dabbling in wicca and not even realizing it.(And please let me stress here that I am by no means saying that anyone who is in wicca or follows new age teachings is a bad person or a satanist.) But in that, I had things happen to me that ultimately brought me back to Jehovah God. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if I hadnt questioned and so forth I wouldnt be where I am today. Meaning that I feel closer to God than I ever have. But again, we're all students, we should never stop seeking. I love theology, eschatology and to learn things I've never been taught in "sunday school". Again, I hope you feel better soon and I'm sure we'll speak again since we both like to argue lol :)
Let me say a lady then, since I embarrassed myself saying gentleman.

Two of my best friends were named Lee before they passed away, both men, so I thought you were of the male persuasion. Again, my apologies.

Yeah, I had a dental implant today, actually 6, to have that Hollywood smile as I call it. I'm doing well so far.

Knowing I had to have this procedure, I did not rest that well last night, and that is why I am so tired.

I hope I say this correctly.

I am not a religious man, but I am a spiritual man.

I do not believe in the God of today that many churches have re-created in their mind, and decided to worship that calling that creation, God.

My entire journey is to become as Christ like as possible. I know I fail miserable, but that is the over all goal of mine.

Since I differ so much from those who have created this God figure in their mind, and I do not worship that God they do, I am atheist to them.

In all reality, I am what I think a Christian should strive for. That is to be Christ like as much as possible.

I'll address this more in detail since it is a very touchy subject.

Lastly, I will say, I am a church wherever I go.

The kingdom of God resides within me as the bible says.

All I have to do is go within.

Again, you're an awesome person...discernment tells me so.
seriously

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2010
Concerned wrote:
It's useless. He's omniscient and we are but mere peasants without spirituality because the great Jimmy has not seen fit to enlighten us with his brilliance and high frequency of spiritualism!
dirty- sanchez

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Jun 7, 2010
i am scared of this Lucifer u speak of. he runined our corn corps. we sat him on fire ohhhh they made movie about it wit the children in it..no goats or sheep/
faulty logic

United States

#20 Jun 7, 2010
"Darkness remains constant, "

Well crap... darkness remains constant? Oh no. Now I have to find a new energy source for my robot warrior race... I was counting on a zero point energy source! To hell with Casimir! I'll have to start my plans all over!

Maybe I could power them with hot air?
faulty logic

United States

#21 Jun 7, 2010
Lee32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee thank you for not mocking him! I've just made it my latest entertainment to mock him... you'd steal all of my fun!
faulty logic

United States

#22 Jun 7, 2010
from Jimmy

"I am a student searching for truth.

I constantly question, and many despise this about me."

Seriously? Why would anyone despise a person who is simply trying to better themselves through inquiry and truth?

That doesn't seem logical to me. Don't most people support study and education? I believe they do.
penny keplinger

Newark, OH

#23 Jun 8, 2010
Lee32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call us sheepies, and churcanity people? Why can't we be just people that believe in God? Do you see us posting names lie devil worshipers or satanics or anything of the sort. Enough with the name calling. It once again is starting to really pi*s me off. You can't state your opinion with out these names can you? Are we all not just plain ole' people? It's hard for me to talk about anything with any of you. Stop telling one another that they're wrong and just discuss how you fill. State your opinion without all the nicknames and maybe just someone might listen for a change. This goes for you to Jimmy. You don't call me these things when we're adressing each other, so why do it when your just stating one of your OPINIONS to all readers? Come on now. You didn't much like it when you were being called names.
penny keplinger

Newark, OH

#24 Jun 8, 2010
Lee32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my friend, I'm not sure where to exactly start on this one....I would like you to elaborate a little more what you mean in John...Not just saying this to you but to anyone about anything they read, you cant pull just bits and pieces...you have to read what comes before and after. As far as Job 1:6, again you must read what comes before and after. It says in verse 6 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD and Satan came also among them." The rest of the verse "AND Satan came also among them" shows a clear distinction between the Sons of God and Satan. In the Hebrew, the definite article is before Satan, meaning it reads "the Satan" specifying the leader of evil. Isaiah 14:12 "How you are fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!" I've already went through this bit on Isaiah with you in another post...and the part where you say "the whole philosophy of dogmatic craft in the reason why...." and so on you forgot to quote it...it was said word for word by Helena Blavatsky in An Abridgment of the Secret Doctrine, Edited by Elizabeth Preston....which is nothing more than a "man made teaching" which is what you say Religion is.
Exactly. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garvin Guilty Of Triple Murder (Jan '11) 1 hr Kettle 20
Courtney Faul 2 hr Shzbkabhcka 3
Senator Paranormal Investigations 2 hr Dont do it 10
Duncan new Phs football coach 3 hr Ashamed 1
Next Phs football coach? 3 hr Des 6
Daymar College Lawsuit coming to New Boston SOON (Sep '10) 3 hr lenny 133
when do welfare checks come out (Jan '12) 4 hr nicky 46
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web