Woman begging for money for diapers/b...

Woman begging for money for diapers/bologna/gas

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Barbara

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Who is the blonde woman who is always hitting people up for money for "diapers" "bologna" or "gas" ? I see her frequently walking around Kroger parking lot. She has came up to me on three different occasions asking for money with some sob story about her kids needing bologna or diapers.
qwerty

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 27, 2013
well why dont you just ask her, seems she comes to you alot
ummm

Zanesville, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Same at big lots lot with her!
What

Marion, OH

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Told us she was from Ashland and needed gas money.
Wow

Marion, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2013
She's a druggie. Don't fall for it. She usually is at the court house, toro loco on Washington, Kroger, gas stations, anywhere she can get people to feel sorry for her. She usually says the Ashland story.
Yep

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jan 27, 2013
I saw a man in a blue car drop her off at Krogers so that she could make her rounds. She was asking for $$$ for gas because her car was broke down LOL.
AllIsayisLOL

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2013
LOL.... Now you tell me...LOL... I took her to Glockners and bought her a new car Friday.... LOL
FRIENd

Marion, OH

#8 Jan 27, 2013
A friend had a blonde come up to him , asking for gas. He offered to take her to get gas and pump/pay for it, she refused. Just wanted the cash- he said nope
xxxsickxxx

Nelsonville, OH

#9 Jan 27, 2013
FRIENd wrote:
A friend had a blonde come up to him , asking for gas. He offered to take her to get gas and pump/pay for it, she refused. Just wanted the cash- he said nope
You say she wouldn't let 'your friend' get his bump&pump/pay action on, so you're mad?
ben toldya

Marion, OH

#10 Jan 28, 2013
I know who she is it's lisa jones.I was told that she need all that as well i told her ok ,But i need something first.Long story short she pulled the rubber off and swallowed it.After that hell it is my new spot to get diapers.
know 4 sure

Zanesville, OH

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Wow wrote:
She's a druggie. Don't fall for it. She usually is at the court house, toro loco on Washington, Kroger, gas stations, anywhere she can get people to feel sorry for her. She usually says the Ashland story.
Her name is Johda Kerns,Raceal Kerns sister..She takes the money and buys crack with it! She lives on 3ed st here in portsmouth with her sister and her husband Donnie Bertrun...they're all crackheads,I know one thing,they all know how to take advanage of people. If you don't believe me look them up on the court dockets
me too

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2013
I met my boyfriend at krogers and she had already hit him up for money, when we came back out and were loading groceries in the car, here she came again!! She's a drug head for sure, I won't give her a dime
bystander

Zanesville, OH

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Yea, she caught me at the courthouse with the story of her & her sisters car ran out of gas & needed to get to Ashland. I didn't give her a dime either!
Hit me up

Frankfort, OH

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Multiple times. She keeps that crusty gas jug over by the Streich apts. Always the same story!
Senior Citizen

Marion, OH

#15 Jan 28, 2013
I live in one of the downtown senior buildings and that hag comes around here trying the BS stories too. Both times she tried telling me that her car was stranded with two children in it. I told her that I'd call the police for her, but of course she wasn't interested. Once I saw her at Kroger trying to scam a really old, crippled lady and I walked up and told the elderly lady not to fall for it, and that she's a regular bum in the area.
WHATeverrr

Marion, OH

#16 Jan 28, 2013
xxxsickxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You say she wouldn't let 'your friend' get his bump&pump/pay action on, so you're mad?
you are pretty sick arent ya-- no im not mad in the first place. Im just saying you people need to come up with better plans because everyone in the county has heard of your kind and noone wants to aid a theif or dopehead unless it is family
imhappy

Marion, OH

#17 Jan 28, 2013
She tried the needing gas money at the Post Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heathen Kindred Seeks new members 6 hr Heathen Pride 5
Mary Lawhon locked up! 7 hr Bubba 40
Impossible situation 9 hr law abiding citizen 2
News Expect highest Memorial Day gas prices in 4 years 15 hr agent 3
News Creative writing workshop scheduled 17 hr Sandie Goodin 1
Angie Watts -anyone know her (Dec '11) 17 hr Angela pridemore 11
Cash now or pay 18 hr Jason 4

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages