WTF they sure did remove it
duh

Marion, OH

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Wonder why they took it down?
GUARDIAN

Galion, OH

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Because I called someone out that ran their mouth to me, I was seeking information on this guy to aid in capture and surrender to law enforcement. I also commented on the lack of intervention of the people in this community in attempt to change the area for the better in general and that it would be the people that changed it not law enforcement. This person made an unnecessary commit to me about my mother and I called them out, to meet me face to face to resolve the issue and used some choice language in the process. Now either this site does not recognize my right to the freedom of speech or the individual reported me, because they are the chicken sh*t I thought they were that does nothing more than run their mouth on a website from the protection of their home and destroy the opportunity for individual to have an intelligent conversation. I started the post, once again to gain information on the assailant and it, just like a lot of these posts, turned into a name calling, personal attack page between the individuals posting, instead of generating useful, constructive conversation between intelligent individuals who seek to improve their community and work together to correct a problem. I also stated that, this is the reason most people in Ohio think Portsmouth in a sh*t hole town. Their topic this time I used and "*"; however, I still think the people get the idea.
So that is why, in short, why my post was removed.
unknown

Marion, OH

#6 Nov 27, 2012
i hardly ever get on here, really i think the whole site should be taken down because i feel like the rumors and drama take away from what is really going on. more so in case... people should be greiving not running their mouth. the one truth i know in this is that if law enforcement wants him they know right where he is, and they havent been there.
messed up

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
i know they no something hes posting on facebook everyday he murdred TT,s baby or so she says it seems really weird how shes been acting very normal and still hanging out with all the drug heads her house was by far the biggest drug dealing house ive witnessed in 10 years up here and the cops let it go on for a year atleast 60 to 70 people a day in and out what does that say all where just freinds and i cant defend a worthless drugealing scum as she was and still is the reason the site was taken down also because the cops where reading about her and how the nasty person she really is
Hahahahaha

Pataskala, OH

#8 Nov 28, 2012
TT and Brandon BOTH are low life pieces of shit that deserve to be sucking daisy roots for eternity. R.I.P. baby boy.
sadheart

Orange, VA

#9 Nov 30, 2012
I hope it all comes out and if mom was aware of Brandon's supposed drug use, his anger towards the baby and his need for wanting 'something' to sleep while he was in charge of watching the kids (he posted this on his FB page), she is charged for endangerment for allowing this idiot to be around her kids. My heart breaks for the children who had to endure this life. A good mom? Lets ask this. How old is she, how many children, are they all with her, did she ever lose custody and gee aren't all the kids by different guys? Oh yes, a wonderful person who is prego again. Who is supporting her and these kids? I hope this is investigated to the max and if drugs are involved and were used in the home and mommy dearest knew it and allowed it, her butt gets time for allowing it. Whoever defends this Brandon or mommy dearest, you are just as evil as they are. Too bad the baby wasn't in his dad's care, he'd still be here today.
she is not a mother

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2012
well said !Anyone that is an actual mother would not let a person leave the house if there was a suspicion that they hurt they're child.If it were me they would have been taking me out in a police car because he wouldn't have made it out of the house in anything less than a bodybag.We live to raise our children not to make our boyfriends happy, men come and go but a child is yours forever !!!
unknown

Marion, OH

#11 Dec 1, 2012
not only did "mommy dearest" know about the drugs...she was doing em. her friends were selling out of her appt, they had a party goin all the time. they were doin "molly" (whatever that is) and all this was goin on while brandon was in jail, so its not like she can blame him for her being a crappy mother
fact

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2012
whats really sad is that the babys skull was crushed the coroner said that the injurys where exactly like the baby flew out the window at 60 miles per hour now i wanna see someone defend her im still depressed that this baby died so close and i never had a chance to defend his life i have friends who would have paid 50 thousand for that kid all she had to do was say i cant take care of him i always wondered why the little girl didnt talk whats really said is shes preagnant right now and she still has the little girl
unknown

Marion, OH

#14 Dec 1, 2012
she still has Malayah? wow being as how she lost coustody over a year ago, tts mom is suppose to have her. someone told me she now has to have watched visits, but i didnt hear that first hand so im sure if thats true, but it is fact that she isnt suppose to have her (well before all this happened)
Trader Joe

Marion, OH

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Trader Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Ill sell you a little nigglet for 50 grand
Wow thats $49,999 above current market value, you will never get that much!!!
get a life

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Trader Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Wow thats $49,999 above current market value, you will never get that much!!!
Any child reguardless of race is priceless, a child lost his life and that is what this discussion is about NOT you're racist [email protected] comments.
forlife

Orange, VA

#17 Dec 4, 2012
fact wrote:
whats really sad is that the babys skull was crushed the coroner said that the injurys where exactly like the baby flew out the window at 60 miles per hour now i wanna see someone defend her im still depressed that this baby died so close and i never had a chance to defend his life i have friends who would have paid 50 thousand for that kid all she had to do was say i cant take care of him i always wondered why the little girl didnt talk whats really said is shes preagnant right now and she still has the little girl
Do you know the family personally and have these facts in black and white as to what happened to the baby? If you knew she wasn't to have the little girl because of stuff, why didn't you report it? Was it easier to turn your head?
Amazed

Marion, OH

#18 Dec 4, 2012
This whole situation amazes me !!!! My heart breaks for the children!!! There are so many people that want children so bad but can not have little bundles of joy.... yet for some reason these low life can continue to reproduce and bring innocient babies into this f**ked up situations !!! This amazes me that these families are suposed to or atleast use to belong to a certain church and if you didnt believe like they thought you should then you were worthless and were going to hell didnt matter if you were and actually a good person didnt matter to them it is their way or no way !!! Look what your way has caused a death of a helpless baby !!! but ya'll are suposed to be the good people .... I think not !!!!!!! They should both be punished for this horrible thing that has happened!!! she is just as guilty as he is !!!!! They should both burn in HELL!!!
lol

Galion, OH

#19 Dec 4, 2012
as much as I can not stand Truth Tabernacal I'm AMAZED you can try to place the blame on that so called Church.
Notjudging

Dublin, OH

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Regardless someone lost a child. People are hurting over his death & some of the comments above are horrible. I'm sure she is reading this stuff as for other family (i'm sure they are also posting) so everyone should think about how they would want their child to be talked about. It seems there was more going on than a lot of people realzie. I don't think if she thought he could ever do something like this she would leave her child with him? What mom would?... I do wonder 1. How long they had been together?(hopefully it had been awhile because who leaves their babies with someone they don't really know) 2. Did they childs father have a active role in the childs life? 3. If he was doing drugs and she knew why she would leave him alone with her baby? 4. Why was her other child taken from her? 5. If so many people on here knew they were soooo bad - why didn't you guys step up? Instead of blaming them - question yourself! Why didn't you contact someone if you knew all this was going on? Why do people allow children to live in homes like that?... People need to wake up!
unknown

Marion, OH

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Notjudging wrote:
Regardless someone lost a child. People are hurting over his death & some of the comments above are horrible. I'm sure she is reading this stuff as for other family (i'm sure they are also posting) so everyone should think about how they would want their child to be talked about. It seems there was more going on than a lot of people realzie. I don't think if she thought he could ever do something like this she would leave her child with him? What mom would?... I do wonder 1. How long they had been together?(hopefully it had been awhile because who leaves their babies with someone they don't really know) 2. Did they childs father have a active role in the childs life? 3. If he was doing drugs and she knew why she would leave him alone with her baby? 4. Why was her other child taken from her? 5. If so many people on here knew they were soooo bad - why didn't you guys step up? Instead of blaming them - question yourself! Why didn't you contact someone if you knew all this was going on? Why do people allow children to live in homes like that?... People need to wake up!
1. they had been together off and on for about 5 years
2. he is the little girls father, and he signed the b.c for the poor little boy, his "real father" was active some what when it was his weekend
3. she was doing drugs too and selling, and partying with the kids home (while brandon was in jail also) so why would it matter to her if he was doing them
4. the little girl was taken because the mom was unfit
5. cps was called more than a few times and nothing was done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portsmouth publc library INFESTED WITH BEDBUGS! 37 min Just admit it 15
looking for a guy called blue bird (Oct '13) 3 hr I know him 27
Ridiculous requests on school supply list 4 hr Take care of your... 56
Wendy Howard (Mar '15) 8 hr Destro 16
Looks like another TV production on Perry Mason Sr 11 hr Perry T Mason jr 1
Butthurt Tia gone foreva 12 hr Perry T Mason jr 6
I need a big black 13 hr Szul 1

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance