Home Depot coming to Lucasville

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lee Scott

Dublin, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Had several people tell me this lately. Seems Home Depot purchased the old Scioto Breeze property.

This was a store that was going to go downtown where the old PHS was. Powers that be stopped that quickly. No prosperity for Portsmouth when it does not behoove a select few un-elected self appointed leaders of our area.

Lee
voice of reason

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Lee Scott wrote:
Had several people tell me this lately. Seems Home Depot purchased the old Scioto Breeze property.

This was a store that was going to go downtown where the old PHS was. Powers that be stopped that quickly. No prosperity for Portsmouth when it does not behoove a select few un-elected self appointed leaders of our area.

Lee
That's cause they had to have their multi million dollar HIGH SCHOOL sports complex.
well

Dublin, OH

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Lee thank you for trying to do something for us. I wouldn't give them what they want but I understand where u are coming from. This town is never going to prosper if they don't let it! I say you put on one hell of a finale! F them all!
Charleen

Pomeroy, OH

#4 Dec 8, 2012
So far, this HD story has no confirmation. Also, the story about the old PHS. If the new PHS had not been built, the old PHS would still be in use as Portsmouth's only public high school. Wild rumors go around every year--Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, now Home Depot. If Home Depot built a store in this area,I'd be thrilled.
Another recent rumor said CVS was going to build a store at Lucasville. A CVS manager told me that story is false, too. I am disappointed.
shelly

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Dec 8, 2012
If this is true about Home Depot, it'll probably hurt Lute Supply.
Lee Scott

Dublin, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2012
I am not done!

Complex was a scam for the Bens. The people behind it did not give a darn about your kids. Took all the property and paid more money for the all the property than Home Depot for part..

My finale will be when I am 6 feet under.

Lee
oh hell yeah

West Union, OH

#7 Dec 9, 2012
CRACKER BARREL needed more than Home Depot!
Gina

Pomeroy, OH

#8 Dec 9, 2012
oh hell yeah wrote:
CRACKER BARREL needed more than Home Depot!
Yes, but they are built only near interstate highway exits. They are not franchised, nor are red Lobster, Olive Garden, White Castle, etc. Not enough purchasing power here to entice companies to build those restaurants here. People here want dirt cheap prices. Steak and Shake might work here. That company has mostly company owned restaurants, but about 100 franchised locations.
Bobby

The Plains, OH

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Someone in the know wrote:
Not true . Old drive-in going to be rehab center for drug addicts from all over the state. States kicking in 90% of the cost to build it.
I wish it was true about HD . Sucks it's going to be a home for the worst drug heads in Ohio. If it was hd it would put lutes and 84 out of bussiness. But the works could go to work for HD
Wondering

Minford, OH

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Thanks for trying Lee. I do not know you but I think Portsmouth would be better off if more people cared as much as you do.
Gina

Pomeroy, OH

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish it was true about HD . Sucks it's going to be a home for the worst drug heads in Ohio. If it was hd it would put lutes and 84 out of bussiness. But the works could go to work for HD
I don't think the rehab center story is true, either. Just someone making an unpleasant joke.
To Darn Loud

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Dec 9, 2012
This rumor is true you heard it from.
I already have a home depot card.
Lee Scott

Dublin, OH

#14 Dec 10, 2012
So do I...for my North Caroloina Home. Like Lowes better though.

Yes, it was going to go right where the Old High School was. This I know. Stoped at the last minuite by Johnson/Hatcher named sports complex.

Lee
Resident

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Lee Scott wrote:
I am not done!

Complex was a scam for the Bens. The people behind it did not give a darn about your kids. Took all the property and paid more money for the all the property than Home Depot for part..

My finale will be when I am 6 feet under.

Lee
WE ALL CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR 6 FEET UNDER. YOU ARE COMPLETE SCUM. I WILL PI$$ ON YOUR GRAVE
gary

Portland, IN

#16 Dec 10, 2012
To Darn Loud wrote:
This rumor is true you heard it from.
I already have a home depot card.
a true rumor??? lol
lmao

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
WE ALL CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR 6 FEET UNDER. YOU ARE COMPLETE SCUM. I WILL PI$$ ON YOUR GRAVE
Burying the scumbag in the ground is against the law. Soil pollution, ya know. Maybe the EPA will allow disposal of him in a landfill, but I doubt it. lmao
Lee Scott

Dublin, OH

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Being frozen so I can have a second time around.

Lee
Lee Scott

Dublin, OH

#19 Dec 11, 2012
PS...that way I can be here for your granddaughter.

Lee/perv
Lee Scott

Dublin, OH

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Pss...thanks for caring enough to pee on my resting place! I would not do the same for you if you were in a desert or on fire. Better man than me!

Crazy Lee
Resident

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Lee Scott wrote:
Pss...thanks for caring enough to pee on my resting place! I would not do the same for you if you were in a desert or on fire. Better man than me!

Crazy Lee
You know all about fire. How many businesses have you burnt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super 8 owner arrested? 11 min Horror House Hous... 17
squiggy damnron 25 min justsayin 2
New Boston Cop Carver 59 min wow 5
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 1 hr Portsmouthmanlook... 368
ladawn potter 2 hr hillbilly in trai... 6
Train accident today 2 hr Valli Girl 120
pray for a doctor 3 hr Tell it All 6
Was a body found? 8 hr Steve 39
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match