Next Last
butch

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Mar 27, 2011
wanted for attempted murder
wayne hills mayor

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Mar 27, 2011
wow jt is a good dude!!what did he do???

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2011
butch wrote:
wanted for attempted murder
Of who????
bucky

Dublin, OH

#4 Mar 27, 2011
jason taylor that grewh up n the 16th st apts?
nah

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Mar 27, 2011
better get the vasoline ready JT lol

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 27, 2011
yea he ran a coper
lol

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2011
JTs good dude,that womans just drove him crazy! There makin it biggeer than it really is!! He was at the wrong place at the wrong time!!
UKNO

Williamson, WV

#8 Mar 28, 2011
lol wrote:
JTs good dude,that womans just drove him crazy! There makin it biggeer than it really is!! He was at the wrong place at the wrong time!!
JT is on dope and not he is not a "good dude". His woman didn't make him crazy, chasing dope made him crazy. And how are you in the wrong place at the wrong time when your ass is trying to run over a cop? Get real.
Friend

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Mar 28, 2011
Surely this isn't the Jason Taylor that graduated from PHS in 89! He was my friend all through school. Unless he really changed suddenly, I doubt it's the same one. Does anyone know for sure?

Location hidden

#10 Mar 28, 2011
look on wsaz or portsmouth news paper ! yes it him !
lil me

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Mar 28, 2011
sweetlittlecrystal wrote:
look on wsaz or portsmouth news paper ! yes it him !
BOO HOO leave him an his family out of it crystal to good to practice what you preech to others?

hope they make pork rids out of pigg,
OUTSIDE THE BOX

Kenton, OH

#12 Mar 28, 2011
Jason Taylor is good hearted dude. I can't see him hurting anyone or anything. I say there has to be more to the story. He's going through a lot right now, but the man I know would never intentionally hurt anyone. Don't judge someone or make inferences until you know the truth about the situation. The TRUTH will prevail...
Old friend

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Mar 28, 2011
OUTSIDE THE BOX wrote:
Jason Taylor is good hearted dude. I can't see him hurting anyone or anything. I say there has to be more to the story. He's going through a lot right now, but the man I know would never intentionally hurt anyone. Don't judge someone or make inferences until you know the truth about the situation. The TRUTH will prevail...
I totally agree. It breaks my heart to read all this. I heard it on the radio, but didn't think it was the same Jason I went to Highland, McKinley and PHS with. I am very shocked, and have a hard time believing he would intentionally hurt anyone. My prayers go out to him, his wife, and their boys. He's a good guy who apparently is going down a rough path. I'm praying for you, Jason. Do the right thing, buddy!
Friend

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Mar 28, 2011
NO his ex-wife has not drove him crazy, the drugs have drove him crazy! She left him filed for divorce and bought a new house and moved back to S. Shore, why do you think he was over there STALKING her?!?!? Hopefully JT can get the help he needs, he has yet to admit he has a problem and until he does that his hole will only get deeper. That woman has tried to stick it out she's begged him to get help, he told her she was crazy, he don't do drugs! Her boys are getting older and they are beginning to ask ?'s about dads behavior, I commend her for moving on they deserve better!
lol wrote:

Location hidden

#15 Mar 30, 2011
lil me wrote:
<quoted text>
BOO HOO leave him an his family out of it crystal to good to practice what you preech to others?
hope they make pork rids out of pigg,
his family i said nothin about his family ! and no im not sayin he did anything that they said he did ,. i was just saying that they said it was him on the news ! anyway his from portsmouth his fucked ! even if he didn't do it ! they said he did ! im sorry for him and everone who going tho shit ! lot of people say he was a good men ! and i hope that true ! i wish him the best and i hope his ok ! the paper even said he was shot ! so i hope he is realy ok !
Steelers 2011

Bowie, MD

#16 Mar 31, 2011
Jt a great person and would never hurt anyone there's more too it then anyone knows.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 31, 2011
well i hope he is fine ! and i wish the best for his family !
Erin

Bowie, MD

#18 Apr 1, 2011
"Attempted Murder" and dude was treated and released? WTF? Free J.T.!!!!!
Old friend

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Dec 22, 2011
I really hope what I heard today is not true. I have been in shock since I heard.
Jett Outlaw

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Dec 23, 2011
At this point I'd like to ask all those guilty to refrain from any further negative comments about Jason. The man's dead. He died yesterday morning and what he's done in his life matters little at this point.

Let us just wish the best for his wife, boys and other family that they can pick up and move on knowing they're all likely to miss him dearly.

I've known this guy for the better part of my life and though he had his bullshit, deep down he was a damn good guy and toward the end was goin' through a pretty tough time.

RIP, JT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grandview Parking 2 hr geeze 3
poor Becky and Beth (Jun '13) 2 hr Wow 5
Any cute female looking for a true sugar daddy (Sep '12) 3 hr gary 20
liz piatt 7 hr Hey 18
Club house 8 hr king 9
who deepthroats ? 9 hr Pat 28
new businesses by Woody's? 10 hr Bd hurtzer 2
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web