Gay Bashers and KKK from Franklin Fur...

Gay Bashers and KKK from Franklin Furnace

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

do u

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2010
Does anyone remember a group of guys involved in the late 80's and early 90's in the beatings at Greenup Dam bridge? They were part of a KKK and Gay Bashing group Jason Large was one of the group that took part in these terrible acts of violence. He has went around making brags about it and naming people who were also involved in the "group" unbelievable the names he is telling! Who else knows bout these people??? Name em
wft

Marion, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2010
Name em? 80's and 90's? Who gives a fck?
kkk

Roy, WA

#3 Sep 5, 2010
well first things first.the KKK had nothing to do with that.the sloas boys did and a few others for beer money.one of them would go in as bate when they were approached by one of the gays then he led the gay guy away from the rest. then all the rest of them would rob and beat the hell out of the gay guy they even took his duds then they would sell them in yard sales .
do u

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2010
kkk wrote:
well first things first.the KKK had nothing to do with that.the sloas boys did and a few others for beer money.one of them would go in as bate when they were approached by one of the gays then he led the gay guy away from the rest. then all the rest of them would rob and beat the hell out of the gay guy they even took his duds then they would sell them in yard sales .
You must be one of them too! That isn't the way it has been told....anytime there was one seen at the Dam they would catch them off guard and beat them really bad! Get ur story straight! Pathetic losers are what you guys are to hurt innocent people!
wtf

Marion, OH

#5 Sep 6, 2010
do u wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of them too! That isn't the way it has been told....anytime there was one seen at the Dam they would catch them off guard and beat them really bad! Get ur story straight! Pathetic losers are what you guys are to hurt innocent people!
Got YOUR ass beat, huh?
to do u

West Union, OH

#6 Sep 6, 2010
well you asked for the truth and you got it.first thing i dont care what you have heard you asked for it you got it.try asking the sloas boys and they will tell you the same thing if you can get the truth out of them.it sounds to me like you were one of them.i have no use for queers to bad they stopped .did you get your queer ass beat there.
someone

Roscoe, PA

#8 Sep 6, 2010
all you pathetic guys that done this ought to be sittin in prison right now bein someones bitch!!what kind of lifestyle someone chooses to live is none of your business.last i heard that jason guy is queer himself so looks like all that gay bashing was just a cover up.oh well one of these days you guys that were involved in those cruel acts,you will get yours,so you better watch ur ass,literally.lmao

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2010
Wow! Why be that way to a fellow human being? We are all on the same ride on this planet. We all have other things to worry about, other than being jumped for our beliefs. Such animals.
to do u

Roy, WA

#10 Sep 7, 2010
i guess i was right a bunch [of boner honers].thats just sick .
cannon ball

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2012
Bill Ogg , Danny Howard use to do that too. Bill shot an killed one, uncle BILL OGG got him out of it, Bill killed another in highlandbend, big uncle BILL OGG got him a work farm sentence,about a year, then Bill killed Danny, big uncle BILL OGG was out off state an federal favers an his ass is still in the Penn where it should have been from the beginning! Shows you how corrupt our county is, some get by with murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Mikki Elliott 1 hr Bob 5
I'm in love 2 hr miss jones 1
Krogers 3 hr Big B 15
Portsmouth streets 4 hr Biggin 33
Fay Marie Prior 7 hr Curious 6
Aldies 10 hr Angela 7
What doy you think of Lindsey Austin ? (Sep '10) 14 hr Wtf 5

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance