Elite Institute now open in Portsmouth

Elite Institute now open in Portsmouth

There are 28 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Elite Institute now open in Portsmouth. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

The 10,000-square foot, three level, former Lewis Furniture building has been given a make-over into something 'Elite.' On Monday, business partners Trina Bender, of Studio 32 in Wheelersburg, and Julie Logan opened Elite Institute of Cosmetology.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angie

United States

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Snobbery wrote:
The owner's attitude and personality will be its downfall.
Trina Bender is a very sweet and good hearted person. She will do amazing with anything she gets her hands on. I'm sure this will be no different. Besides, nobody liked Joyce but her business has been phenomenal. For those who don't know, she owns Paramount. So I say, YOU GO TRINA!
Angie

United States

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Pretty wrote:
Nothing but ugly girls in that town anyways!! What a waste of time!
I beg to differ. There are lots of beautiful ladies from the Portsmouth area. Just because they're from Portsmouth doesn't mean they're ugly.
ptown sux

Portsmouth, OH

#23 Sep 21, 2012
If the institute teaches based on how well she cuts hair in her shop, as well as others, then god help us all...
truth

Eagle, MI

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Lol....pnemonental now maybe but u just wait till elite can take financial aid ...miss joyce's nasty attitude towards everyone is gonna soon catch up to her!!!! I can hear it now.... "Paramont who?"....lol
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>
Trina Bender is a very sweet and good hearted person. She will do amazing with anything she gets her hands on. I'm sure this will be no different. Besides, nobody liked Joyce but her business has been phenomenal. For those who don't know, she owns Paramount. So I say, YOU GO TRINA!
Supporter

Portsmouth, OH

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, she is the OWNER, huh?
Be optimistic

Portsmouth, OH

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Another new business in town getting trashed for even trying. What's wrong with you people?!! Love that they restored an old building in town instead of tearing it down and posting a sign that reads "will build to suit".
fellow truck driver

Wixom, MI

#27 Oct 7, 2012
U should all b ashamed of urselves! Trina and mark have worked very hard to make elite what it is now. I have never seen or heard trina say or do a single mean or rude thing to anyone! They r some of the sweetest ppl i know! Would do anything for anyone! If we had more ppl like them in this town it would b an amazing place to live. Keep ur heads up u 2! Mean and ugly ppl get theirs in the end ;) love u guys!!
Forafact

Orient, OH

#28 Oct 7, 2012
I know for a fact that Trina is a snob. She does think shes better than everyone and I hate that cause I knew her when she lost everything. oh well, thats life, remember you only fly so high til you have to come down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what was one of the dumbest things you have don... 43 min john smoot 5
Tracy Catherine Leighty 3 hr Prown69 8
PMC Havoc gets beat up!!!!!! 4 hr Be kind 35
Visalus destroys people (May '11) 7 hr ChallengeMe 456
Ohio BMV sucks ass!!! (Jan '11) 9 hr smh 120
Good 10 hr Lord Joseph Wolfe 9
justin cantrell 12 hr LaLa 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages