Who's the BIGGEST [email protected] WOMANIZER ... ...

Who's the BIGGEST [email protected] WOMANIZER ... who thinks he's all that out there?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

jenny

Marion, OH

#1 Apr 13, 2011
wondering who?
Johnny Wad

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Pookie Malone
WNXT

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2011
Steve Hayes is by far a womanizer. He is absolutely disgusting.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

The Compound

#4 Apr 15, 2011
So you got dumped by some dude and it hurt your feelings huh?

You probably could have made it a little less obvious.
icu

Media, PA

#5 Apr 15, 2011
WNXT wrote:
Steve Hayes is by far a womanizer. He is absolutely disgusting.
you have to first be able to get a woman to be a womanizer...therefore, i don't think Hayes qualifies.
i agree

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2011
Oh no. I would never date Steve Hayes. He's my dads age and I think he's disgusting for trying to get with girls my age. Total creeper
Bull Run Girl

Wapakoneta, OH

#7 Apr 15, 2011
How can you be a womanizer and still think ABBA and The gogos are rock and roll? Steve Hays? Looks like he would give up and quit being the joke of Radio
i know

Frisco, TX

#8 Apr 15, 2011
There are too many to count in p-town
Barbie

Minford, OH

#9 Apr 15, 2011
Omg!!!, Eric brown
bitch

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2011
Barbie wrote:
Omg!!!, Eric brown
. wonder who u could be. hahaha. so childish. grow up and act ur age. get a life lady.
abc

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2011
John smoot he actually thinks he can pull off dating several women at the same time but he can't take them home with him.cause he lives at home still with his parents
CeCe

Clinton, TN

#12 Apr 16, 2011
My friend dated a guy named Danny Pennington. SHe had stalking charges filed against him. That's pretty much disgusting!
Barbie

Minford, OH

#13 Apr 16, 2011
bitch wrote:
<quoted text>. wonder who u could be. hahaha. so childish. grow up and act ur age. get a life lady.
hey "bitch" jst to make it a lil more clear I dated him for a lil over a year and he cheated on me three times, funny that someone who knws pookie bear would read this thread!!!! Skank

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2011
ME! I am da biggest man whore in p-town. da ladies love it. got 2 married bitches on da string n one dats engaged 2 an "official" ha ha ha how does it taste? by the way thats my kid your packing aint it/ too bad your husband thinks it HIS. nasty hoes. just flip 2 or 3 bucks n they do whatever u want em 2. ANYTHING. take ur bloomers back cuz day stinkin up my ride!
Pegleg

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2011
Tim Mershon.
really

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2011
If someone cheated on you three times,whyd you stay with them after the first time
john smoot

Waverly, OH

#17 Apr 18, 2011
why does everyone have to put me on all these threads i cant help it cos im the bigest joke in scioto county
josh

Marion, OH

#18 Apr 18, 2011
1meanSOB wrote:
ME! I am da biggest man whore in p-town. da ladies love it. got 2 married bitches on da string n one dats engaged 2 an "official" ha ha ha how does it taste? by the way thats my kid your packing aint it/ too bad your husband thinks it HIS. nasty hoes. just flip 2 or 3 bucks n they do whatever u want em 2. ANYTHING. take ur bloomers back cuz day stinkin up my ride!
thats some funny sh-t. maybe i had her first,and tore it up,and you got my left overs,so how do i taste.just saying.
Brunette

Minford, OH

#19 Apr 18, 2011
really wrote:
If someone cheated on you three times,whyd you stay with them after the first time
ud have to be in the position I was when u love someone so much and they appear to b such an amazin person but behind closed doors they are different its hard, I knw he loved me but he basically had a sex addiction, and to tell the truth I still love him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
make Portsmouth great again 1 hr Apalled 6
Homles man just took a dump on my car hood .smh 1 hr blank girl 2
Just Wondering 1 hr terry 10
Perry T Mason are you ready to face the fish ? 1 hr terry 21
captain Ds 2 hr gary 20
My son got a black girl pregnant 5 hr Angel 40
Epileptic girls ride better 5 hr Angel 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages